Chapter 13

"You need milk Niall." Ella says as she grabs the milk carton. "You literally have nothing in there."

Niall groans and rolls his eyes. Ella has literally taken over the grocery shopping for him.

"C'mon don't roll your eyes at me Horan." She says and puts the milk in the buggie. "Now, to the pasta isle!"

As they walk towards the isle, Niall can't help to think what he agreed last night. He's going to have a casual affair...with Ella.

"You need to have pasta there too. You never know when you need it." Ella grabs a variety of pasta boxes. "Girls love pasta."

"Don't you need to get stuff for the trip?" He asks as she shoves items into the cart.

"Yeah, but I'll get that stuff later." She smiles and fixes her blue cardigan. "Let's go! We got a lot of shopping left!"

--------------

"Hmmm, blue or red?" Ella asks as she holds a dress against herself.

"Blue. It makes your eyes stand out." He says and looks down at his phone. Clothes shopping with a girl is not Niall's favorite thing to do.

"Okay." She walks back into the dressing room. "I might need a bikini. You never know."

That's when he remembers of the trip!

"Shit! Ella!" He says loudly, getting a couple of stares from others. "Honey, I forgot to tell you about Louis' trip that he's planning for us."

She pokes her head out, "A trip? To where?"

"I don't know yet. But probably tropical. So if you want to get a few things for it-"

And she steps out from behind the curtain. Niall's eyes go wide at the sight. Ella is wearing a red bikini with ruffles. Holy shit...

"Yes or no?" She asks, turning.

"For our trip? Yes. For france, no."

"Why not?" Ella asks, placing her hands on her hips.

"Because," Niall says. "I don't want some guys hitting on you...sweetie."

Ella raises a brow and then smirks. "Awwww, jealous much?"

Niall shrugs. "I guess."

She smiles and glances around. She hugs his waist and kisses his chin. "Well, you have nothing to worry about. I won't wear this to France then. I'll save it for later."

Niall knows she's teasing him. He knows. But...two can play that game.

"Good," he says calmly and goes back to looking through Louis' emails. Apparently, they have it narrowed it down to some tropic area (figured) and cooler climate. But they're still thinking about it so Louis said in his email he'll get back with him. Niall is still hoping for the tropical place. Mmmhmm.

"I'm done here," Ella says as she walks out with clothes in hand. "I think this should be good."

Niall grabs the clothes from her and nods. "Okay. I'll pay for these."

Ella opened her mouth to argue before Niall interuppted, "And nope I will not let you pay for these. Sorry."

"Gosh, don't even let me fight my case anymore."

Niall smirks and grabs her hand. "That's because I know you well enough."

Or at least...that's what he think.

---------------

"Staaayyy." Ella grips his elbow and tugs him back down on the sofa. "What's the point? You have to drop me off at the airport."