Chapter 39

Almost two months later, Ella is back home with her parents, temporarily. She had to come back until Niall decided to drop Emily from the stunt. She knew it wasn't going to be easy to end the contract.

But Emily has agreed to end the contract with a mutual agreement. So this past month, they've been creating the story of them being too busy for a relationship.

Ella has been in contact with Niall since she left. She agreed move back to London, as long as she has her own place away from the city. And that she will have her own job to pay for it.
-------------
Currently, she's cooking some lunch for herself as her parents are away for the weekend. She shoves the pan inside the oven and sets the timer.

Suddenly her phone buzzes. Washing her hands really quickly, she grabs the phone.

"Okay, we have spoken with our reps. We decided to officially announce the split in two weeks." Reads Niall's text message.

"Okay, sounds great." She quickly replies and walks over to the living room.

She told her parent about her plans to help Niall. At first they were angry at why should she help. Then eventually they got over it and accepted the fact that Ella cares too much.

Her phone buzzes again.

"By the way, Louis asked me about you. I told him I haven't spoken to you since you left." Niall's text says. "So we really have to be careful."

"Sure thing!" She replies quickly. "No problem. I can be in the shadows very easily."

*Buzz*

"Right, I have to go. I gotta do some writing sessions. Talk to you later."

Things between them are getting better. They're definitely keeping their distance from each other. Ella knows she can't let herself go easily. She has work to do, and that is to help Niall gain his truthful image back. Except without the help of a public girlfriend.

---------

*Two weeks later*

Ella is back in London. She actually decided to get a flat just outside of London. And she got herself a job back at the floral shop, thank god for Becky.

Niall's "plan" was postponed due to scheduling conflicts. He is away in Sweden doing some writing, while Emily is away in Milan for some modeling.

So, until then, Ella has to wait it out.

Which she don't mind at all. It gives her more time to think about her plan to help Niall gain back his image.

"I think these roses will look great on that bouquet," says Becky, placing a pink rose in the middle. "Brings out the colors of the rest!"

"Yeah I guess that will work." Ella replies, fixing up the arrangement.

"So how are you adjusting to life back in London?" Becky asks.

"It's like I never left quite honestly," Ella cuts a stem. "Except the traffic. We didn't have that back home."

Becky laughs. "Oh? Well then, welcome to London! Ha. So, have you thought of dating?"