Chapter 2

I have chosen who will play "Ella" in this fanfic for those who are wondering. I have picked the actress, Lily Collins!

-------------------

The next couple of days, Niall has spent his days texting Ella in an effort to know her better before their grand public outing. They agreed that she'll do most of implying most of the PDA in public. Which, thank goodness she is. Niall isn't quite an expert in that department, considering the fact he's never had a relationship. But this isn't your typical relationship, so.

It's about a 30 minute drive to Ella's workplace at the local flower shop, Flower Haven. Niall has made sure no one followed him in his subtle, fairly common black Range Rover. Although, he was for sure there was a white SUV following him half way until it turned towards downtown.

He taps his fingers on the steering, in beat with the music, as he waits for Ella. They're having a casual lunch, er, date I guess is what you can call it to go over a bit more stuff regarding their fake relationship.

Niall looks at the time on his car's radio and see it's almost 12:30p.m., the time Ella and him have rearranged to meet. Seconds later, he sees Ella walking out and looks around. Niall honks to make sure she sees him. She gives him a small wave and crosses the street towards his car. Niall unlocks the car and reaches over the passenger seat to open the door.

"Hi there." Ella hops into the seat and buckles up.

"Hello, how was work?" Niall asks as he watches her fix her hair in the mirror. Her hair is in a bun with loose strands to frame her small face.

"Eh, it was the usual. Making flower baskets, watering the plants, blah blah. How was your writing session?"

"It went okay I guess. I had writer's block so it's great to be out of the compact studio for a while," Niall replies and turns the car on. "Where do you want to go eat?"

"I have a 45 minute break so no where too far." She presses her lips together into a firm line, obviously thinking of where to eat. "How about that little cafe about 4 blocks away? The one that has the donkey in the window."

Niall stiffles a laugh by covering his mouth. "You mean, "Trapolley's Cafe?"

"Yes that one! I heard they have terrific sandwiches and-are you laughing at me Horan?!"

She rolls her eyes as Niall still tries his best not to laugh. "It's a donkey right?"

"No, it's a mule acutally. But whatever floats your boat."

Ella punches him in the shoulder. "You're such an arse! C'mon let's not waste time laughing at my mistakes. Plus, I'm hungry which makes me grumpy. And trust me, you don't want me grumpy."

Niall puts the car into drive and smirks to himself. "Sure I don't."

--------------------------

"You're kidding me?" Ella gapes. She was in the middle of taking a bite out of her sub sandwich when he tells her he's writing a song with Ed Sheeran for his next album.

"Yeah, he's such an awesome guy!" Niall takes a bite out of his pizza slice. "He's such an awesome writer and singer. Ah! I cherish every minute I'm in the same room with him."

He looks at Ella, who is still gaping, and smiles mentally. It's funny seeing her this way. Man, when he told her that he's currently writing a song with Robin Thicke, she almost choked on her drink. He can only imagine how she would react if she were to meet them...

"I'm such a big fan of Ed. His voice is like, angelic. I saw him in concert at the O2 Arena last summer. Best night ever!"

"Maybe I can introduce him to you," Niall says simply.