Chapter 32

"Hello! Hello! Welcome to Tokyo!" Says a small Asian lady with an accent as they enter their hotel.

Ella and Niall have arrived at their hotel for the next three days.

He quickly checks them in their room and grabs the room key from the receptionist.

"Louis booked us for a simple king suite since it's only three days." He says as he grabs her hand.

"Okay," she lets him guide her toward the elevators. Once the doors opened, they walked inside and he pressed the "12" button for their floor.

When they got to their floor, Niall led them to their room.

"Is the bellboy suppose to bring our luggage?" Ella asks as he slides the card into the slot.

"Yes," he says and opens the door. "After you my dear."

She enters the room first, unzipping her jacket. The room is a decent size. It has a living room, small kitchen, and 1 bedroom. Nothing fancy about it.

He hugs her from behind and kisses her cheek. "Want to go out tonight?"

"Yeah, that'd be great." She smiles. "But first, can I quickly make a call?"

"Sure thing," he unwraps his arms as she pulls her phone out from her pocket.

"I'll be back." She says, walking towards the bedroom.

Niall looks around and then at his phone. He notices a few texts and emails. He sits down on the sofa and checks the notifications.

"Niall, attached are some important key points to say in the interviews." Louis' email reads. "Alsoooooo, remember, Harry's rescheduled BBQ for when you come back home."

He rolls his eyes. He completely forgot about that.

"Okay I'm back," Ella says from the hallway. "The view from our bedroom is pretty cool."

"Oh really?" He says and sets his phone down. He watches as Ella zips up her jacket. "Cold again?"

"What? Oh, oh yeah, it's a bit chilly." She says and walks over to him. She sits down beside him and sighs deeply. "Sleepy, it was a long flight."

"Then sleep darlin' while we wait for the bellboy," Niall says as she cozies up beside him. "I'll wake you up when it's time to get ready."

She closes her eyes and sighs. "Okay, just don't let me snore!"

He laughs and kisses her forehead. "Sleep."

----------------

"Ella, Ella," Niall says, gently waking her up. "Get up sweetie."

She slowly opens her eyes. "Mmmm?"

"Time to get ready." He says and runs his hand through her hair. "Wake uuuppppp."

She  groans and blinks slowly. "Nooooo..."

He smiles. "Sleepy head, Cmon, so we can have some fun at the club."

He slowly runs his hand down her sides. "Or I will tickle you!"

"No!" She squeals, sitting up. "Nooooo."

He laughs and pinches her bum. "All right then, cmon! Or I will seriously take no mercy on you." 

-------------

They arrive at a club and enter through the backdoor. The music is loud, lights are flashing, and it's crowded. Really crowded.

"They sure do know how to pack a place." Niall says into Ella's ear. He holds onto her hand tightly.