Chapter 21

The flight to Bora Bora went well. Ella spent it mostly reading and Niall listening to music.
After they got their luggage and into the car, is when they finally talked.
"I'm so excited! Ahh!" Ella looks out the window. "So beautiful!"
Niall put the bags on the ground and sighed deeply. "Feels good to be here." He walks up behind Ella. "Especially," he hugs her from her behind and kisses her cheek. "With an amazing girl."
"You sap." She pats his hand on her stomach. "I can't believe we have an infinity pool."
The bungalow is very private. It is surrounded by a high wall, infinity pool, patio, and then the public beach is about 500 feet away. Niall is grateful for the privacy, although they might be papped at some point.
The small, but elegant bungalow is spacious and open. It has high ceilings, an open living room with a view to the ocean. The windows are one way, so only Niall can look out. The kitchen is small, but accommodating. Their bedroom is the biggest room.
A king size bed with a huge wooden headboard. The bathroom is almost as big as the bedroom. It has a white, regal tub and a shower that could fit 6 people.
And he gets to share an week with Ella in this amazing place. Oh my...
Ella turns around, facing him. "Did you hear what I said?"
He blinks wildly and looks at her. "Um..."
"I said," Ella pats his chest. "That we should go out tonight."
"Where?" He asks, rubbing her waist.
"I don't know," she shrugs.
"We can go out tomorrow, explore this beautiful place," he reaches up and pulls a strand of hair behind her ear. "But it's late love. We should shower, see what they put in our kitchen, and enjoy the night."
Ella leans into the touch and looks up at him through her lashes. "Okay. But..." She kisses his chin softly. "Promise me you'll take me out."
"Yes, I promise."
"Okay, let me get my things from the bags so I can shower." She pinches his cheek and scurries away before Niall can react.
---------
"Fuck," she groans and throws her head back. "This is so good."
"I know right." He licks his lips. "This cake is simply amazing."
Ella takes a last bite and pats her stomach. "I feel like I'm going to explode."
He laughs and eats the last two bites. "Me too. But it's addicting!"
He puts the plate on the coffee table and scratches his tummy. "Hmmmm. Delicious!"
Ella leans against him and runs her hand down his chest. "And you had to be shirtless."
"Yeah. It's comfortable babe." He watches as her finger traces small circles above his navel.
"Sure, lucky." She kisses his jaw. "I couldn't do that."
"Says who? Pfftt! I wouldn't mind. Heck, I wouldn't mind if you were naked." He says, immediately realizing he said too much.
Ella laughs though. "Hah! I'm sure you wouldn't. But I am wearing short shorts and a tank top if it helps more."
He shrugs. "I don't know. Maybe."
"Are you saying I should wear less?" She looks up at him.
"What?" He says quickly. "I-uh...I mean, I have seen you in a bikini. So that's the closest thing I'll see you naked."
Ella chuckles and rests her hand on his lower stomach. "Whatever! You could always ask. 'Hey Ella, can I see you naked?'"
"What?! Seriously?! That's all?" He jokes.
"No! I'm kidding!" She laughs and kisses him quickly. "But in all seriousness, you just have to catch me in the right mood."
"Is that right?" He looks at her. Her mouth is twisted into a smirk and her eyes are full of mischief.
"Yep. And weird thing is, I don't know when until the moment." She grabs his hand. "It all depends."
"On what?"
"You'll see one day." She smiles and sits up. "Let's go to bed. I want to wake up early to see the sun rise."
"Damn," he mumbles. "Okay, as long afterward, we go back to bed."
She stands up and offers her hand to him. "Promise, I'll even throw in a little cuddling and make out session with you."
They walk towards the bedroom. "A make out session? Then I don't think we'd be able to go back to sleep."
She stifles a laugh and covers her mouth. "Not what I meant!"
-----------
Ella wakes up right before the sun rises. She feels Niall's arms wrapped around her tightly, sound asleep.
She looks at him and sees his pouty lip and furrowed eyebrows. Looks like he's a dream of some sort.
"I really don't wanna wake you up." She whispers. "So peaceful."
She opts for a quick kiss to the forehead and closes her eyes, hopefully for a few more hours of sleep.
-----------
Niall wakes up suddenly to the sound of Ella cursing loudly in the bathroom .
"Fuck!" She yells. "Piece of crap!"
"Hmmm, are you okay?" Niall yells back, still half asleep.
"Yeah, my straightener is being dumb." Ella replies, throwing her brush. "I didn't mean to wake you."
"It's cool, I needed to," he yawns deeply and looks over at her. The door is wide open and he sees Ella dressed in her PJs still.
"What do you wanna do today?" Ella asks, brushing her hair into a ponytail. Obviously giving up on her straightener.
"I was planning we could go eat breakfast down by the beach then we could go see what trouble we can get into." He sits up and stretches. "Hmmmm!"
"Sounds fine to me," she walks out of the bathroom and towards the luggage. "Maybe we should go to the lagoon."
"Oh!!! Thank god you reminded me!" Niall slaps his forehead. "The lagoon! Louis said we'd have a private photoshoot in the lagoon sometime during the week."
"That's fine." Ella shuffles through her clothes. "Can we go snorkeling or something?"
"I'm sure we can. I'll call around after I'm done showering." He stands up and yawns again. "Wanna order breakfast while I shower?"
"Sure, the usual?" She watches him saunter over to her.
"Hmmmm," he hums and stands in front of her. "Yes please."
He plants a kiss on her forehead. "I didn't say good morning."
"Good morning Niall," she whispers as he leans into to kiss her softly.
Before she knew it, he was pulling away. "Good morning love."
Ella scrunches her nose. "Hmph."
Niall pinches her cheek gently. "Now, go order the food!"
He smacks her playfully on the bum and retreats before she reacts.
--------
"This is cool!" Ella says as she slides on her wet suit. "Can't believe we're actually going scuba diving."
"I know right? Thank god they fit us in last minute." Niall zips up his suit. "Should be awesome."
Ella walks over to him and turns her back to him. "Help?"
He quickly abides and zips her up. "There you go."
"Thank you." She turns to look at him and smirks. "Your arse Niall."
"Yes I know, looks flatter than usual." He instantly covers it with his hands. "Dont judge me."
She giggles and kisses his cheek. "Yeah but it's adorable. Now cmon, let get going before the group leaves!"
------------------
"Now, out here, there usually isn't sharks." Zachary, the guide says. "Kidding! We're safe in this part. No sharks. Anyway, everyone will get a tank of oxygen and mask. The tank will only be good for 10 minutes and shallow waters only. That's why we're only going 15 feet. But trust me, this part of the waters is amazing!"