~Ding Dong Ditch~ Pierre Lefevre & Hedwig Bishop

~-~

~-~

Featuring Mastermindxoxo's OC's

Narrator's P.O.V

"But I'm not really a fast runner, Pierre. I mean, it's quite obvious."
"So? You just hide while I do the knocking."
"Sure."

Both boys smiled at each other as they entered the Reginald Manor's property. Hedwig was going to bring Haytham with him to use him as bait in case they got caught, but Hugo caught on pretty quickly with what they were trying to get the youngest Watcher into. Which only left Pierre and Hedwig to do it themselves. After the prank call incident, Pierre and Hedwig never touched that phone again. Not like they were able to anyway since Malak had gotten rid of all the phones since Alexander decided to snitch - which made Pierre a bit angry. So, in return to Alexander snitching, Pierre decided to go a bit further. 

"Well then.." Hedwig limped over to a nicely trimmed bush, taking off his tricorn hat, and crouching down with a hiss of pain. He gave Pierre the signal to knock as loudly as he could then hide. Pierre snickered as he walked up the steps before facing the double doors. "Snitches get stitches, Alex boy." Pierre banged on the doors as hard as he could about 6 times before sprinting down the stairs and running to his hiding spot; behind a bush. He covered his mouth to hide his laughter as Benjamin and Alexander stepped outside. Pierre and Hedwig couldn't see the expressions on their faces from where they were, but they imagined the confusion and anger radiating off of them. Both of the men shook their heads and walked back inside. Benjamin stole one last glance, left and right, before officially closing the doors.

Pierre could hear Hedwig's small snickers which caused him to burst out laughing while trying to quiet himself down so that the men in the Manor wouldn't hear him. "Again, again, Frenchy!" Hedwig pointed at the Reginald Manor with his other hand on his chest, panting heavily from laughing so damn hard. Pierre didn't hesitate. He ran back up the steps and banged on the door once again. But when he was about to run, he heard loud footsteps stop at the doors and the sound of the door being unlocked was heard. "UuUuHh!" Pierre backed away from the door with his hands near his chest. When Pierre saw the doors opening, he made a run for it. Already spotting Hedwig running away. "GO HEDWIG! RUN AS FAST AS YOUR CRIPPLED SELF CAN!" The sound of a pair of footsteps coming from behind Pierre was heard. And it made his anxiety reach it's peak.

How was he going to explain this one to Judas?