Requested: ~The Hidden One~ Laura Bishop

This was meant to be finished back in July, but I got focused on other important things. Involving some very confusing Juliet lore. It will be explained soon enough
(Laura won't be mentioned in Project HEDWIG/HAYTHAM)

Laura Bishop...
February 20th, 1760 - October 6th, 1788
(28 when pronounced deceased)

~-~

June of 1788

Laura waved her fan in front of her face, trying to cool herself down from the hot weather that evening. She moved over slightly when her friend came over to sit beside her on the stone bench.

"I can't believe him."
"Huh?"
"My husband."
"Oh."

Laura placed her fan on her lap and adjusted her hat. "He never allows me to see you. He thinks I shouldn't be spending so much time with you." Laura sighed at hearing that. Her and Margaret had been friends since they met at Lockwood's famous little fashion shop. Since then, the two girls were inseparable. Margaret gave Laura a smile when she saw her angry looking husband approaching. "I must take my leave. It was nice spending time with you once again, Laura." The blonde haired girl waved goodbye to her friend. Once she was fully out of sight, Laura quietly sighed. She didn't want much company that day. She was there to visit her uncle's grave. Her blue eyes looked out toward the big tree near the pond where the gravestone was. Laura stood up, smoothed down her blue dress, and slowly made her way to the moss covered stone. She got down on her knees and placed a soft hand on the gravestone.

Haytham Bishop
May 12th, 1742 - June 16th, 1759
"Gone but not Forgotten. He will Always be in our Hearts."

It was crazy to think that if her uncle was still alive, he'd be 46 years old. And her father... he'd be 49 years old... what was he like? That was something she always wondered about. Her uncle seemed like such a sweetheart - from the stories she heard anyways. But Hedwig... was he nice? Was he really a monster like everyone described him as? Laura had gone through both Haytham and Hedwig's journals before, and her father didn't seem like a bad man. Hedwig was just misunderstood. Laura looked to where her father's gravestone used to be. Back in '85, the cracked and moss covered stone was stolen and broken into tiny pieces in front of Laura's home while she was in London with her husband - before he had passed. Laura missed Andrew greatly. She knew her mother and father would've approved of him. At least, her father might have. Laura smiled slightly at the image of her father giving Andrew nasty looks at dinner or at their wedding. Maybe even giving the poor man a cocky insult. Hedwig seemed to be known for that; his tiny insults.

The blonde haired woman raised her head when she spotted a shadow approaching her from behind. "Here.." A gloved hand reached out to her. She gratefully took it and stood up with her fan in one hand. "I thought I told you to never come back over here again." Laura made a noise that sounded like a scoff and a sigh. "Leave me be. Why did you come looking for me, Johannes?" Andrew's older brother pointed at Laura's residence - where Andrew's whole family was staying since the widow couldn't stay in a home alone. "Matthew wants you back inside." Her father-in-law.. of course. She slapped Johannes' hand off her forearm with her fan. "Give me a moment. It seems like I can never be alone anymore." Johannes rolled his eyes at Laura's whining and walked back to the old house. She watched him closely before her eyes looked up at a window covered by white curtains on the 2nd floor.

Her eyes narrowed and she tilted her hat up so that she could see better. It was Hedwig's old room. Now it was Johannes. Luckily Laura still has the master bedroom. She looked back down at the ground. If Juliet stayed with Hedwig... everything would have been normal. There would have been no murders. Juliet was the one who fixed things for a while. And now that everything was falling apart again, it was now Laura's job to put the puzzle pieces back together.

There's really no way of fixing things, if in others' eyes, she and Hedwig will always be the empty-headed blonde's. It's what the Bishop's were known for.