Requested: ~The Voices~ Heinrich Von Durchdenwald The III

Fun fact: Heinrich was born on December 28th, 1718

If you go to the 'mental health' chapter, you will see all the conditions that everyone has, and Heinrich has schizophrenia and OCD. This is also a short chapter

~-~

Estelle Manor

"Heinrich? Are you even listening to me?" Jesse asked, waving a hand in front of the German's face. Heinrich turned his attention back to the doctor, trying to stay focused. Jesse sighed and adjusted the glasses on his face. "Heinrich, I-" He paused before speaking again. "I know that you've been hearing and seeing things that others cannot. So.. can you tell me a little more about that?" Heinrich twiddled with his fingers before picking up his communication book and writing down his answer while Jesse waited patiently.

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝑜 𝓉𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉.

Jesse scoffed with a wave of his hand. "Don't worry about that! How about I ask you some questions?" Heinrich shrugged. "I promise they won't be tricky questions." Heinrich looked down at his feet before looking back up at Jesse. "Okay." He replied, getting his quill ready. Jesse straightened himself in his seat and started thinking of what questions to ask. He had so many, but he didn't want to overwhelm Heinrich. He decided to start off with the voices first. "Do you know when the voices are going to speak?" Heinrich nodded for this question, but it was more in a so-so motion. Almost as if saying 'sometimes'. "And when it does, does it feel like it's coming from inside you?" Heinrich took his time writing this question. Almost as if he's hesitating in telling Jesse.

𝒩𝑜. 𝑀𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝒸𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒻𝓇𝑜𝓂 𝒷𝑒𝒽𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝓂𝑒. 𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝐼'𝓂 𝒷𝑒𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝒹.

Jesse cringed at this. This was different for him. He's never heard of anything like this before. "Does it ever say things just to you? That only you can hear?" Heinrich slowly nodded while also flipping a page in his book. "What does it say?" Just then, Heinrich looked up at Jesse, looking almost frightened. It almost made Jesse jump out of his seat when he saw Heinrich look up like that. Heinrich twiddled with the quill in his hand. Jesse knew either he saw something or heard something. Or maybe he was just startled by the question? Heinrich's eyes glanced from left to right before he wrote down his answer.

𝐼𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒹 𝒾𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒽𝓊𝓇𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊.

The doctor glanced up at Heinrich, almost shocked. "When did it say that?" He asked, raising a brow. Heinrich wrote down his answer again and slowly turned the book to reveal his answer to Jesse.

𝑅𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝓃𝑜𝓌.