chapter 5 ~who ordered a Hooker

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's my first time on a plane," I say.

And especially on a private jet, I look out of the window and look at the clouds; it's so pretty.

I would have never guessed I would have ever left that hellhole. Even though I have no idea what to expect, at least I am no longer in a place where I'm afraid that I will be kidnapped or assaulted.

I hope it's warm in LA. I have never been anywhere other than Russia, so I wouldn't know the temperature.

And it's not like I could use my phone; I had an old Nokia phone that I left at my house.

My eyes feel heavy, so I decided to take a short nap.

~~~

I wake up, but I am no longer in my seat; I'm in a bedroom.

Where am I? I open the door and see the same place I was originally sitting.

Does this plane have a bedroom? Wow.

"Oh, you woke up. I thought you would be uncomfortable, so I took you to bed."

"Thanks"

"If you're awake, we should get going."

"We're already here," I say.

"We've been here for an hour or so; we just didn't want to interrupt your sleep." My, are they for real?

Oh, okay, I guess we should go now. Sorry, sorry, I made you wait."

"Don't apologize," he says as we start to walk.

As soon as we stepped out of the jet, a black car was waiting for us.

Liam opens the door for me. "Thank you." Henry sits in front, Owen is next to me, and Liam is driving.

About 20 minutes later, a car stopped in front of a literal mansion.

"We are here."

"You guys live here?" I ask.

"And now, so do you." It still doesn't feel real.

We walk to the door, and let me tell you, the door is really big. I also noticed cameras.

Henry opens the door. "Welcome home, little sis," he says, smiling.

I walk in, and it's the most beautiful house I have ever seen. There are big stairs that go on the second floor, and there are big glass windows from where I can see the garden.

Am I really going to live here?

"Guys, she's here." I hear Owen should

In a matter of seconds, I hear footsteps coming from the stairs.

A guy about 6,2 with slightly different hair color and a big smile

He stands in front of me for a second and looks at me. "She has mom's eyes," he says, and he comes for a hug. I was going to stop him, but some other man does it before I can.

"Don't scare her," he says. I look at him; he's the tallest one. He gives the impression of a hardworking person who is always annoyed by others.

"Hello, I'm Dorian."

"And I'm Theodore, but call me Theo."

"Okay, I bet you're tired from traveling all the way here; they will show you your room, and you can take a shower or rest; it's up to you." Dorian said, and I nodded.

"Let's go, sis," Theodore says, starting to walk. I follow him.

We walk to the second floor, and it's also very big.

"This is your room; we asked the maids to prepare a few things; I'm not sure what they brought, but yeah."

"Okay, thank you," I say, and I go to the room.

I look around; it's almost as big as two rooms combined back in my house.

King-size bed, with few mirrors; walls are a nude color; next to the bed is a window from where you can see the garden.

I wouldn't have even thought about the idea of living in such a place.

I open the wardrobe and see one hoodie, one t-shirt, and one gray sweatpant.

I would say they are oversized, but I know it's probably one of the boys.

I turn on a hot shower, and the feeling of hot water splashing on my face makes me relax. I look around and see different shampoos, soaps, scrubs, and conditioners.

After a long shower, I walked out and got undressed, which left me only in my underwear and bra.

I put on sweatpants, and since the hoodie is thick, I'm not going to wear a bra.

I started to take off my bra and put it under my pillow. What if someone comes in and sees it?

And speaking of someone coming in, I hear the door open, and in a matter of seconds, my hands reach for my breasts to cover them.

I stand there with low-raised sweatpants on me, hands on my boobs, and staring at a boy.

"Excuse me?" I question. He looks up and down at my naked stomach, smirks, and then walls out closing the door

After what I hear him should "who ordered a Hooker."

Oh my fucking god, I hope I won't see him ever again.