chapter 37~ important News

Kenji's P.O.V

Everyone is speechless. Amara reads the letter, and we all look at Alexsa, who's standing there smiling with her teeth.

Same smile that she always has, and now I understand she is not okay.

"That's such nonsense," she says. "She's mental, don't you remember?" She looks at Dorian.

"You think I would come here without knowing anything?" Amara said, taking files out of her purse.

And he hands them to Henry: "Every moment you can't find her and disappear is because she gets kidnapped."

How does she know? I don't dare say anything; I know I'm kind of a third wheel right now.

"How did you get this?" Henry asks as he looks at the papers.

"I have friends from Russia," she states.

Henry gives Theo papers, and then he hands them to me.

I look at it and see her every move written on it.

After I read that she comes back from gymnastics, that's it. After that, she's been missing for two months and appears in the hospital by herself with massive damage to her back and broken bones.

She got 25 stitches only on her back and a few others on her face, hands, and other places.

"A few months ago, I got a video," I decided to admit.

"What kind"

"I didn't want to tell you because it's about Azalea; there's nothing good to see. I'm currently working on who sent it to me," I state.

"If something happens to her, I won't forgive any of you," Amara warns.

"How long has it been?" she asks about Azalea no longer being with us.

"Four months," Dorian answers, looking down.

"Do not stop looking; I'll tell my people to do the same," and she leaves with those words, but Liam rushes into the room.

"Miss Amara," Liam's eyes widened.

"Hello, Liam," she greets.

"I'm sorry, but I have important news," he says, looking at Dorian.

"It's about Azalea getting poisoned," he said, referring to Azalea getting drugged, but since Amara is here, he uses different words.

He stops talking, not knowing if he should say it in front of her.

"Liam, I'm waiting; say it," she demands.

Dorian is scary when he's mad, but you haven't seen Amara. That woman is screaming power, especially after her husband died; she's made of rage.

"We made tests about all the food that we found in the fridge and garbage, which is why it took this long; some of them were missed, so it took even longer."

"All we could find was your or Azalea's DNA, but I found something strange; we found Azalea's DNA, but only half of it."

"What does it mean?" Theo asked.

"All of you share DNA with Azalea, at least 50 percent, but tests proved that it was none of you, but there is someone who shares the same DNA as her."

"Hold on, it can't be Alexsa; aren't they twins? Twins share 100 percent of their genes," theo states.

"You are right, but not non-identical; they share 50 percent like other siblings do."

No one dared to say a word, but we all looked where Alexsa was supposed to stand, but she is no longer standing there.