chapter 76~ whose I am

I woke up, and today was the day when I was going to meet Owen and his boyfriend again.

it's good; I don't want to be there right now, even though Kenji isn't home yet.

I get dressed and drive to Owen and Max.

I get out of my car and see their eyes widen.

"What?" I ask.

"Sis, I know you were a badass." Owen nods proudly, and Max is looking at my new car.

"When did you buy it?" Owen asks.

"Few days ago, Theo helped me." I bought a black Lamborghini Aventador. He told me to buy more new ones, but I didn't like how they looked.

We walked, and only they were saying stuff. Not gonna lie, I wasn't in the mood for anything.

"Hey, are you okay?" Max asks.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"You don't look like it," Owen said from behind as he handed us cotton candy.

"I'm good" I told him I didn't want it.

"Okay, now this is serious. Does this have to do with Kenji?" he asks, and I look at him, and it says it all.

"Who's Kenji?" Max looks at me.

"He's my husband." I smile awkwardly.

"What, how old are you?"

"18, but it was an arranged marriage and-" I told him everything, how it was, and stuff like that.

"And a few days ago, I found his white dress shirt, and he had a red kiss stain on it."

"Shut up," Max said, and Owen was speechless.

"Okay, it is what it is; nothing I can do about it; let's change the subject." After a moment of silence, Owen spoke.

"Do you like or do not like surprises?" he asks.

"Hate," I answer. "Why?" I narrow my eyebrows.

"It's your special day in a few days."

"What day?" I ask, and Max is as confused as me.

"Your birthday?" Owen asks as if it were obvious.

"Oh, I didn't know that."

"That's depressing," Max said, and then quickly apologized, "God, sorry that sounded rude."

"It's okay, max." I smile.

"Okay, I'll text details later; we should get going." I hugged them goodbye and then drove to a place where I didn't want to go, so I decided to just drive around it. Finally, I got tired and went home.

It's late. I look at the time, and it's 1 a.m.Kenji's probably home, if not at someone's place. Why am I thinking about that?

I park my car and see a male figure. I didn't panic; it looked like Kanjis, and I was right. As I came out, I saw it was him.

"Hey Azalea," Kenji tries to get my attention, but I don't pay any

I walk past him, and he follows.

"Are you okay? Why did you come so late?" he asks, but in a demanding tone but with a lot of worry

I walked, but the questions didn't end.

"I was with someone," she finally said.

"Who," he asks, but in a friendly way, why is he talking to me like that?

"Why do you care?" I ask.

"Of course I care," he says.

"Well, don't; I'm not going to break our contract and be with someone else romantically yet."

"Yet," he questions.

"I'm not planning on being single all my life."

"And who will you be with?" he asks.

"I don't know; I'm not bad-looking." I state, and he doesn't say anything but looks up and down at me.

"Why are you doing that?" I ask, but she gives me no answer.

"Is it because I said I wasn't bad-looking?" I ask him, and he narrows my eyes.

"Azalea No, it's because I like you, and I'm scared that someone will take you away from me. I don't want to lose you, Azalea."

He likes me?

"You can't lose me, Kneji; I was never yours."

"I swear on my parents lives, I have never been with anyone else while being with you."I was about to ask about the lipstick, but I didn't have to.

"And a few days ago I was on a mission. After it ended successfully, me and my helpers went to drink, and some kind of girl came to us. I swear I didn't do anything when she sat on my lap." He hesitated to say

"You did what, Kenji," I demand an answer.

"Pushed off of me and got kicked out of the bar," he did.

My eyes widened, and I didn't say anything.

"I swear I didn't hit her; it was just an accident, and I think she just laid her head down, and that was the reason for that lipstick."

I sign, and I don't know what to believe anymore.

"Give me some kind of pruff, video, or whatever," if he really was in a bar. They have cameras, right?

"Yes, ma'am," and in a few minutes, I had it. I watched it, and damn, that push must be painful.

"Kenji, what do you want from me?"

"I want you," he says softly.

"Don't you see the way I am? Jealous not believe you if there is no proof," I ask him.

"Aza, you have been through shit, and I understand the reason why you don't trust me. Don't get jealous; just tell me if you don't like something, and I'll stop in a matter of seconds," he tells me.

"Yeah, but women are constantly hitting on you," I tell him. He thinks for a second and then looks like he realized something.

"What"

"You will see."

"See what?" I ask him.

"They will know whose I am."

And with those words, he came back next day with something that I did not expect.