chapter 6 ~Clothed

After an hour, I hear a soft knock.

"Come in," I say, and I see Dorian coming in.

"Hey, how are you doing?" he asks.

Great," I answer.

"We're going to have dinner in a few minutes; you should join us; we could get to know each other better; maybe you have questions for us."

"Yea sure." I got up from bed and started to walk with him.

Oh, and we will take you shopping whenever you want; we didn't know your sizes, so we couldn't buy you stuff."

"Okay, maybe tomorrow; it's late today."

"Sure"

We walk downstairs and see all of 'my brothers' sitting in front of a big table.

I sit down in the middle of Theodore and Owen.

Everyone started to grab food, but I just sat there and stared at it. I have no idea what those foods are; I've never seen this kind of food back in Russia.

"Why aren't you eating?" Owen asks.

"I don't know what those foods are," I say shyly.

"Don't worry, this is Mac and cheese." Theodore started to put some on my plate: "vegetables, corn bread, and meat."

I look at a plate that is full of food.

I smiled and thanked Theodore, "Thank you."

Haha, she smiled at me first," he teased Owen, and he rolled his eyes.

We all started to eat when I saw someone coming our way and taking a seat on an empty spot with an empty plate.

"Sorry, I'm late," he said and sat down.

"Oh, I don't think you guys know each other." Dorian begins

"This is Azalea, our little sister." I looked at the man who came, and I froze. "And this is our friend, Kenji." It's him.

The one who saw me half-naked

Oh no

No

No

No

No

He smiles at me and says, "Hi, it's nice to meet you. You look...

"Like dad, right?" Theodore inurapted.

'Clothed, he mouthed, and I looked at my plate, trying to hide my face from embarrassment.

"Tomorrow, who can drive Azalea shopping?" Dorian asks.

"I can," Theodore said.

"Me too," Owen added.

"What about you, Kenji? You should get to know her; if you aren't busy, go with them," Dorian suggests.

"Sure," he said.

"Do you not have any questions, Azalea?" Haney asks.

It feels like there's lots to ask, but at the same time, I forgot what to say.

"How old are you guys?" Let's start with simple questions.

"Me and Kenji 20," Theodore said, "Dorian 30, Henry 25, Owen 21."

"You must be 17 or 18?" A guy who saw me half naked and whose name is Kenji asks:

"18," I state

"Did you already graduate school?" Oh no.

I don't want to answer that.

"No, I had to drop out."

"Oh," they are probably disappointed. I started to rub the scar on my face. I do it whenever I'm nervous or embarrassed.

"I was thinking a lot about those days," Theodore said, "and I did at one point, guys," and I see them nodding their heads.

"Why?" I ask.

"Let's say he was a class clown," Henry said.

"Hey, how did you get that scar? It looks badass," Theodore said.

"Oh, it happened a long time ago; I dumped into something." I lie; I can't say I was kidnapped, and this scar isn't the only one I have. That's one of the reasons I only wear baggy clothes.

"Huh, really?" Henry asks, and I nod. "It must have been painful."

"It wasn't that bad." I actually didn't know I had this scar; most of the scars were so deep and painful that this one is nothing compared to others.