chapter 79~ kiss on his lips

I haven't seen Kneji for 5 years; for four years I have been studying business at Harvard, and this past year I learned how to handle the company that my father left me.

Henry is a big help for that. For the past three months, I have been handling the company all on my own.

I haven't seen Kenji, not because he or I couldn't fly to LA, but because he gave me the time and I gave him the trust.

He's been sending me my favorite flower every single day for the past five years, with a small note that he still loves me.

Today is the last day of my being here. I'm flying back to LA.

I did what I had to; I found my true self, made friends, and became successful, people may say, but I have been missing something.

Something is missing from me.

I get out of the plane and see J.

Julian

I go towards him and hug him.

"Miss," he's in shock that I hugged him.

"J, I missed you." He's not young, and I was afraid he would be gone till I came here.

He drives me to Kanji; he doesn't know I'm coming back.

After a while, he stops the car, and I get out. I look for him in the house, but he's not there.

Where is he?

But then I remembered

Maybe he's at the garden; he would never go there, but who knows?

I go there and see that the flowers are still the same.

They haven't died.

I looked for him and then saw him in a white dress shirt and black pants.

He looks at me and narrows his eyes, rubs them, and takes another look.

"What, forgot my face already?" I ask, and he runs to me, picking me up.

He hugs me and i place a kiss on his lips

"Azalea," I say, seeing his glossy eyes.

"It's okay, I'm here," he says, kissing me one more time.

"I didn't think flowers would still be okay after I left." I was one who always used to water them.

"I water them every day after you left so when you came back, you could see them," he tells me.

We went inside the house, and he made me dinner.

"You got even better at it," I state.

"I was practicing every day." He hasn't let go of my hand after I held it.

"Azalea, I love you."

"I love you too, Kenji." I kiss him and see him as he's getting on his knees.

oh god is he?

My question was answered in seconds.

"Azalea, will you marry me?" Why did he have a ring with him while watering flowers?

That question was also answered.

"I've been taking this ring with me everywhere. I know we're married, but I want this to be more than an arranged marriage."

"Will you?" he asks again.

"Yes"

~~~

There are two bonus chapters.