chapter 38~ regret

It feels like forever. I sit in the dust looking at the moon, remembering that me and my brothers are looking at the same one. t feels like forever. I sit in the dust looking at the moon, remembering that me and my brothers are looking at the same one.

I remember how excited Theo was the first time he saw me; he wanted to hug me. I wish I had hugged him back.

I regret not hugging him; all the months I was there, I haven't hugged any of them. Every time someone touches me, I don't see a person standing in front of me, but I see a man wanting to harm me.

Now I will never hug anyone because I'll rot in here, pleasing others against my will.

I miss them.

My mistake and now regret is that even though I have acknowledged that even if I do something for someone, I should never expect anything from them.

My regret is that I expected at least one of them to believe me.

My brothers

Dorian, who took care of me and basically was my father figure,

Henry, who was and acted like Dorian Junior

Owen, who wasn't very social but was always there to protect me from relatives,

Theo, who never failed to make. me smile and laugh, who was worried when I got sick and drugged?

And finally, him. I never thought I would ever be heartbroken by a boy; I thought I was tortured enough to make me forget how it is to like someone.

Did I just confess that I like him?

But why

Why

Why did he kiss Alexsa? How can he kiss and play around with both sisters?

No

He didn't play with both sisters; he played me.

It has at least been months; no one has come for me. Maxsim was right; everybody has moved on.

But I am still here, looking at the moon through the tears and overthinking.

Was it worth it?

Was it worth it to be happy for a while and then end up like this?

Was it worth it to learn what it's like to be loved and lose it?

Was it worth it to learn how to feel hurt?

I still lay there looking at the moon, can't move, can't speak, drenched with drugs.

I'm drowning in my thoughts.

No one is here to save me. I think deeper and deeper about how they hate me, but yet I still think about them. I'm struggling to look away from the moon because I know we are looking at the same one. I'm too weak for this.

I'm trying to live, but it's useless.

I'm just a fish. In an ocean full of sharks.