chapter 41~ignore

My eyes feel heavy, and it's hard to open them, but try after try, I did.

I open my eyes and see I'm in a room. It looks familiar, but where do I remember it from?

I look around and finally recognize the design of the room; it's the same that they have

And second, after I mentioned them, I realized that I was with them.

Fuck

I hear a voice saying, 'She woke up.

I sigh and close my eyes in hope that I'll pass out again, but it never happens.

"Azalea," Theodore, and Henry ask, "How do you feel?" They look at me.

I don't say anything but shrug.

Seconds later, Liam comes in.

"Hello Azalea, I know you aren't doing well, but I will do everything to fix it as soon as possible," he says. I was about to hold a light pen in front of my eyes to check them, and before I could say anything, I heard someone say

"Don't do that," Kenji said.

"Why?" Liam asks.

"She doesn't like flashlights," and Liam placed the pen down.

I don't meet anyone's eyes; it's whether I look at Liam or at my hands.

After Liam was done checking me up, he left, wishing me to get better.

"Hey, are you hungry?" I hear Henry ask.

I don't say anything.

"You should be; I'll tell the housekeeper to make you something," he says and walks away.

He has the same voice tone that he used when we first met in Russia.

Soft, like he doesn't want me to get scared.

"We were scared for you," Theodore said.

I still don't look at him or say a thing.

"And worried, Dorian couldn't sleep for weeks searching for you," he states.

What does he want me to say?

That I'm thankful?

Because I am not, I ran to the other side, so I wouldn't be back here.

After he understood that I wouldn't be saying anything, he also left, saying that I should rest.

I don't know if Keji is still standing there or if he left, but I curl up and cover myself in a blanket.

Closing my eyes, I don't even have energy to cry, so I do what I can and think.

Overthink

I'll die here; if Alexsa is here, she will come for me.

Alexsa is my twin, my sister, but in truth, even though I always wished for a sister or a sibling, I never saw her as such.

And a smile on my face always reminded me of that.