chapter 52~ speechless

Kenji's P.O.V

After questioning my parents, I found out who Azalea was marrying.

I left that place speechless.

Why didn't I know? When I saw Azalea that day, I thought she just came here with Henry for business, or I don't know.

A few days later, mom got an answer from them. I stormed to her office and asked what it said, like I was a five-year-old asking for a toy.

She told me that they want a contract that will have to be followed throughout the marriage.

I couldn't even think of getting mad when my parents decided on my marriage without me because, again, it's Azalea who's I'm marrying.

A few hours later, they came: Dorian and Azalea.

"Hello Kenji," Dorian greets

"Hi," I say to both of them, and she gives me a small smile along with a nod.

I took them to my dad's office; my parents were there.

They all greet each other, and after that, we begin to discuss the contract.

"What is it that you want to add?" mom asks Dorian.

"Personally, nothing but my sister does."

"Yes, I do. I want to add a few rules to the contract, and if they are broken, so will our marriage," she says confidently.

"Sure, go ahead," mom said, and Azalea began to talk.

"First of all, I want to live separately after marriage."

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but that won't work." Dad said, "They won't believe that you guys are married if you don't live in the same house, and we have lots of maids who can spread word."

Azalea doesn't say anything; she thinks, but I can clearly see that she doesn't like the idea of her starting at my place.

"Well, at least for a few weeks or months," mom suggests.

"Okay, sure, no domestic violence, no cursing at me, no unnecessary touching, and you can't control what I do, wear, or go." She's finally done.

But what if she's meeting up with someone else while she's married to me?

"I have one condition as well," I said.

"You can't have anyone else while married to me."

She kind of hesitated to answer, but then said, "Sure, done."

What was that hesitation?

She for sure has someone else.

"Oh, and one more," she suddenly said, and we all looked at her.

"I want a divorce after we all get what we want."

WHAT

I'm finally making her mine; there's no fucking way I'm letting her go.

"Sure," my father agreed.

Well, we will see about that.