chapter 20~ school

I wake up and see it's 1 p.m. I go downstairs where I see Owen and Henry.

"Morning guys," I tell them.

"Mornin"

I take a bowl and first put cereal, then milk, and start to eat. A few minutes later, someone puts Kit Kat and resses next to the bowl.

"You don't want it," I ask.

"You like them more," he says, I love when he does this, he always gives or leaves some chocolate for me.

"Hey, Dorian wanted to tell you this, but he probably forgot: you're starting a school."

"When"

"Day after tomorrow," Henry says, and I nod.

"They know who we are, so don't worry, we went to that school as well, and you will have your uniform tomorrow morning."

"Okay, cool." I do want to go to school, but what about the new people I will have to meet?

And look, if Theo went to that school and Henry said I would have a uniform, that means it's some kind of rich school, and the kids there are also going to be the same.

I hear my phone ring and see it's Dorian, who texted me to go to his office when I'm done with breakfast.

So I put the bowl in the sink and went to his office.

I knock, "Come in," and I hear him say

Oh, Azalea, yesterday I told you that I had something to tell you."

"Oh yeah, what is it?" I ask.

"Father's will," he begins.

"What about it?" I ask being clueless.

"He left you some stuff."

"Hold on, I thought you said he knew I was dead."

"Well, yes, everyone did, but I also told you that our father wasn't the most mentally stable person out there; after they told him that you passed away, he didn't believe it and was saying that he felt that you were alive."

"Than why wasn't he looking for me?" I ask

"Everyone around him was assuring him that you were gone; it made some kind of impact for him mentally, and that's when he started to unreasonably unlive people."

Okay, so both of my parents are mentally unstable. Cool, cool, cool.

"Okay, what about the will?" I changed the subject.

"He left you his company, 100% of it, all yours, and some money."

"How much?" maybe a few hundred to get me through college

"Few hundred" he simply said

"Okay"

"Million," he finished his sentence.

"What"

"Don't be shocked." I mean how can I not.

"I mean, the fact that he left that amount of money for someone who is supposed to be dead is kind of shocking."

"It is, but fortunately you are here," he smiles.

"Yeah"

"And the reason why I told you that was because I just wanted to ask if you wanted the company."

"Do you want it?" I quickly ask.

"Oh god no, I'm busy with Mafia stuff; it will be just a bother for me."

"Oh sorry"

"It's okay, I get it, but the reason why I asked was because if you do want the company, you should start thinking about college, and I recommend studying business if you already don't have other plans for your future, but if you do, we will support it."

"No, I don't; I never thought about going to college, but I would love to."

"Are you sure you don't have other plans?" he asks to make sure.

"No, I swear." I shake my head.

"It's Henry who's managing the company for now, so it won't die; some percent of what the company makes goes to your bank account, not Henry's."

"Hold on, he's working, so he should take all the money; why is he giving some to me?"

"I think you should talk about that with him." I nod.

"Oh, also, is it possible for me to use my money? I kind of feel bad using yours."

"It's not like you use it often, but sure, I'll make a call, and tomorrow morning you will have your own card."

"Okay, thank you."

"Aza, we're siblings; you don't have to thank me all the time," Dorian says.

"Yeah, but I just want you to feel appreciated." I say honestly, I know what it feels like to be unappreciated.

"Okay, thank you, it's working," he answers while smiling.

~~~

"What the hell is going on?" I hear them say.

I just woke up from my 4-hour nap.

"I don't know, maybe he's bipolar or something," Owen says.

"What's going on?" I ask.

"Dorian has been in a suspiciously good mood."

"Maybe Michael died," Theo said.

"No" Owen denied.

"Since when" I ask about Dorian.

"This morning, have you any idea why?" theo asks.

"Nope" I say popping the P

"Oh, Kenji, on the other hand, though." He breathes out.

"What's up with him?"

"He's moody"

He walks in, and there's really something wrong with him.

"Are you okay?" I ask him.

He looks up and down at me, like I did something wrong.

"Why wouldn't I be?" What's up with the tone.

"I don't know; look at your face." I match his tone.

"None of your business." He hissed

"Someone's on his period," I sigh while saying , but made sure he would hear it as well.