chapter 34~ they all hate me

I took the money and destroyed the card. I need to get the hell out of here before it's too late. In the morning, they will find out that I'm not in my room.

I walk with fast footsteps, and suddenly, in the middle of the night

I hear a car stop next to me.

"Hey, are you okay?" he asks.

"I'm fine" I continue to walk.

"Where are you going?" he asks.

"Airport," I say.

"I'm going to go that way, not in the airport, but I'll pass by; I can drop you off," he suggests.

It's stupid of me to get into strangers cars. I know it. What else can I do? I would rather die than go to that psycho place.

"Okay." I open the door and sit inside the passage.

He started to drive; he looks over 30 and is not fit.

When I was brought from the airplane to the house, I remembered ever turning, and let me tell you, he did not turn where he should have.

"I think you missed that turn."

"Oh, honey," I hear another man chuckle from behind.

How could I not notice there was someone else here?

Before I knew who it was, he put something in my mouth. I inhaled it, and after that, I saw black.

Even if I die right now, it doesn't matter; they all hate me now.

Kenji's P.O.V

Everyone is anxious, Alexsa said Azalea needs help, and Dorian wants to check if she really does.

Not to mention, who would have thought Aza had a sister? She's currently going upstairs to wake up Azalea.

When I see her today, I will tell her

I mean, ask

I'll ask her on a date, and I'll also have to confess that her sister kissed me.

I noticed Alexsa is flirty but blamed it on her flirty personality, but boy, I was wrong.

Yesterday, she kissed me. I did tell her to stop; I explained that I have some I like, but I didn't tell her who.

"Hey guys," I hear Henry's voice, a nervous voice. What the hell

"We got the latter from..."

"From who?" Dorian comes in.

"Mom," everyone's eyes widened.

"What does it say?" Theo asks.

"Basically, she wants to see Azalea and how we dared to hide her from mom."

"We will let mom see her after she gets better," Dorian says, and a few seconds later, Alexsa walks in.

"Did you wake her up?" Dorian asks.

"She's not in her room."

"What" we all should

We go to her room and find no one but her phone on the bed.

This is bad.

"Is everything okay?" Alexsa asks. Now that I look at it, I don't hear a slight worry in her voice, or that could be just me.