chapter 77~HAPPY BIRTHDAY

He got my name tattooed on his neck, and when he saw my smile the next day, he tattooed my eyes on his arm.

I think he's crazy.

We're going to my house, Owen told me, and mom is making a surprise party for me.

He knows how much I don't like surprises, so that's why he told me that.

"Are you okay?" Kanji asks.

"Yeah fine"

"Normal, sorry for being late, I fired my assistant"

"Why "

"She put her hand on my shoulder."

"That's all," I ask.

"I have done enough to destroy any microscopical future we had, and I thought what she did was disrespectful towards my wife," he said.

"Oh okay" I look out the window so he wouldn't see my face when I smile to myself.

He opened my door when we stopped and helped me get out.

"You look wonderful," he said, and I smiled.

I'm wearing a black silk dress that is backless; I don't usually wear dresses that are this long.

We went inside and heard

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" I see balloons everywhere and decorations.

"Thank you." I smile as we hug.

Everyone comes for a group hug except Kenji and Dorian.

I go to Dorian and hug him.

"Thank you," he says, hugging me back.

We eat, drink, and celebrate my 19th birthday and my first ever birthday party.

I don't drink alcohol; I don't like the buzz; it reminds me of times when I was drugged.

So I was fine with just Coke or other non-alcoholic drinks.

Even when Max came, my friends didn't congratulate me on my birthday because they didn't know when it was, not like inside a few weeks ago, and I forgot to tell them, so it's fine.

They gifted me designer things, and Dorian also told me that later I had to write some kind of test, whether it was for college or if he could make a dew call and I wouldn't have to write it.

Kenji didn't drink a drop of alcohol and was sitting next to me all the time.

Suddenly, I see Kenji handing me the papers.

"What's this?" I ask.

"Birthday present" I started to read and read that he had gifted me an island.

"Oh, and this."

"Another one," I ask.

"I just thought, how would you go to your island?"

"So you also gave me an airplane?" I question.

"Yeah, and we'll then, if you get there, where would you stay?"

"And a house" that is built there

"It's in the process of building," I smile, hugging him.

"Thank you"

"Azalea, I love you." I froze when words left his mouth.

"Kenji no," I say, shaking my head.

"I really do,"

"Just think okay, is it me who you love or the way I make you feel?" I ask.

"I know my answer, but I'll tell you it tomorrow and day after day after that till you believe in me."

~~~~

This chapter is very short, but the end is near.