chapter 14~ bye princess

It's late, and I can't sleep. I walk downstairs for a glass of water and see like a lost of guards.

I get to the sink and pour some water.

"Can't sleep?" Dorian asks and I nod.

"I couldn't hear you walk in."

"I know, I try to be quiet, and actually you can do that pretty well; I saw the footage from the other day."

"Thanks, I guess." I used to be really quiet to get out of the places I didn't want to be at.

"Can I be honest?" he asks, and I nod.

"I feel like you're hiding something," he says.

"Yeah, but I just want it to be buried in the past." I confess.

"Okay, get some sleep if you want to go out; take some guards."

"I can go out," I ask, even at night.

"Of course, this is your house now; do whatever you are pleased with."

"Okay," I smile.

I looked out and decided I did want to go out. Going out without fear of something happening is just so good.

I hear one of the guards say, "I want to go out; will you escort me?"

"Of course, mam."

"Call me Azalea, ma'am, it makes me feel old." He doesn't say anything, and we go out.

I walk to the garden, looking at different flowers, when suddenly I hear something.

I see the guard getting closer to me, but then I see the familiar face of a dumbass.

"You scared me."

"Hard to believe. Why aren't you sleeping?" Kenji asks.

"I can't"

Kenji's P.O.V

"I can't," she says, her eyes shifting to the sky.

"Do you like it here?" I ask her.

"Yes" small smile crosses her lips.

"Why, you just found out your family is in the Mafia; they kill people." I don't want to scare her; I want to make her see the reality she lives in, so if she wants to leave, she should do it now, not when everyone gets used to her and she breaks everyone's hearts by leaving.

"I know, and I'm sure they have their reason."

"So you're not afraid."

"You're standing in front of me; do I look afraid?" I smirk.

She makes me go crazy, and not only me but others, as she did this morning when she gave a piece of pancake to Dorian.

He doesn't like sweets; he hates them, but since it came from her hands, he ate it with a damn smile.

"Why do you wear all those baggie clothes?" I ask.

I have seen her twice.

First, when I saw her body and perfect boobs, and then with a white top that later was covered in blood,

She has a perfect glass-shaped body, a small waist, big boobs, and perfect hips.

"I don't like clothes that are tight; it's uncomfortable."

"Do you work out?"

"No, but I did gymnastics for ten years." Obviously, that has something to do with your shape.

"Did they tell you that I was also in the Mafia?" I ask her

"No," I say, narrowing my eyes.

"than who"

"You literally just did" sh*t

"Anyway, I should go to bed."

"Bye, princess!" I called out.

"Don't call me that," she shouts back.