chapter 24~ drugged

It's a fact  alcohol has no effect on me; I don't know why, but drugs, on the other hand, huh, I have a quiet story about it.

When you're kidnapped and you're someone who won't take shit from people, they get tired of it and will do anything to make you weak, unable to do things they want to see you beg for your life.

Kinda surprised I survived. I would never beg, but I wouldn't wish to die.

I would endure all the torture and all the harsh words.

The reason why I'm telling you this is because, well, I was drugged, and everyone is panicking.

"What if she dies?"

"I called Liam; he's on his way."

"Are you okay?"

"Oh my god, I don't know what happened or who made it; I personally made the breakfast for you." The housekeeper, who's also panicking, said, I know she didn't do it, but I don't have any energy to say anything.

She's sweet and innocent; she almost passed out when Henry said I was drugged.

Everything moves slower than fast again. My head feels empty but full on my forehead. It's a strange thing. I have done drugs at ages

"Can you look at my finger?" I hear a voice say as some light flashes into my eyes.

I do as they say, "Azalea, can you hear me?" I nod

"Listen and do as I say," he demands.

"I did," I forced myself to say.

"You can't move your eyes."

"I did, though."

"Okay, it's fine," he tries to calm me down.

"Who are you?" I ask him, and he tells me that it's Liam. Oh, I remember him, but I haven't seen him for so long.

Kenji's P.O.V

What's going on? Everyone is going crazy, and no one can tell me why. Even Theo, who's always happy and energetic, is nervous.

I ask him, "Dude, what's going on?"

He looks at me "she was drugged"

"By who"

"We don't know; if she had at least a little more, who knows what would have happened?"

We all know, well, maybe not Azalea, but we all know that Theo is not in his right mind. I can't say he's a psychopath, but let's be realistic. They have their father's genes; he had no empathy for him; he was not so welcome for anyone but his wife and his children.

When they found out his one and only daughter had died, he went mental, and it lasted till he died.

His wife showed him the beauty of life. There was no doubt that she was beautiful; she looked like a real-life angel. I have huge respect for her, but her beauty wasn't what made Antonio, the son of the Italian Mafia, kneel down for her; it was something in private, some other feeling that I haven't experienced yet.