chapter 33~ run away

(how Alexsa looks) For the record, they are not identical twins.

~~~

It's now the second day of her being here, getting everything that she doesn't deserve.

"I mean, please," Alexsa laughs.

"Okay, okay," Kenji said, smiling at whatever they were talking about.

"What are you staring at?" they ask.

"Sorry." I look down and walk to my room. I haven't slept at all last night. I was crying my eyes out.

Dorian isn't talking to me, Henry is avoiding me, Theo is no longer playful when he's with me, and Owen is... I don't even know, but I think he's still in shock.

I still can't believe that Dorian raised his voice at me.

I'm used to it, and since I came here, I made myself believe that it's in the past.

How stupid can I be?

Whoever said I deserve happiness or happiness ever after was for me.

I hear a knock, and I know it's not Alexsa; she doesn't knock.

"Come in"

Dorian opens the door. "I found out something, something that you should have told me when I gave you a chance."

"What do you mean?"

"Alexa told me you were taking antipsychotic medications."

"What" she wants to make me look like I'm mentally unstable

"No, I swear, I was never," I admit.

He sighs and looks at me. "I'm sorry, but I don't trust you."

"So you trust the girl you have known for a day rather than me?" I ask him.

"Azalea I think you forgot that you have been lying to us that we have another sister."

"Because she destroyed my life," he says, shaking his head.

"What?" I ask.

"Alexa told me you would say that."

"Dorian," don't tell me she got through your head too.

"No, stop; you will get professional help."

"WHAT, NO"

"Yes, first thing tomorrow." his voice roughens.

"I am not crazy; I don't need help."

"I didn't say you were crazy, just mentally unstable."

"Same thing"

"That's it for today; you can say your goodbyes today and then go to sleep. We're going to a psychiatric rehabilitation; they will check you, and we will see what we will have to do then." He sounded formal, like he was talking to a client or someone.

"You choosing her over me," I ask, being hurt.

"I don't choose anyone; you're both my sisters."

"So you are," I say, disappointed. He doesn't say anything and leaves.

I know Alexa has money; I now know her plan.

She wants me to look like a psycho. Dorian will take me to the clinic, and she will pay the center to make me look bad.

I knew it. I can't be here. She is ruining one thing I never wanted to do.

die.

I walk into my room; it's now 10 p.m. I need to think fast.

I have money, right?

I can escape. I can run away, take the money, buy plane tickets, and leave.

But how can I escape? I will. I have to leave my brothers behind, but they hate me now.

What about Kenji, him with her?

No

No

No

It can't be

I go downstairs and see Kenji and Alexsa sitting on the couch, and Henry is sitting and doing his stuff.

I can't see Owen anywhere; he hasn't come out of his room since everything happened.

They look at me, but not with the smile that I'm used to, but with something else.

I go to get a glass of water, then turn around and ask

"You guys knew," I question, and their silence says it all.

"Huh, of course you do." I shake my head in disbelief and run to my room.

I get dressed, take my card with me, and leave the phone on my bed.

The plan is that I'll take the money from my destroyed card so they won't track me.

I wait till everyone is asleep. I go downstairs to make sure no one is there. As I go there, I hear noises.

"Lexsa no," it's Kenji's voice.

"No one is here."

This is not happening right now.

I get close and see Alexsa sitting on a cabinet and Kenji standing in front of her. He's tall, so she looks at him as if she's in love.

"Stop it," Kenji said.

"Azalea isn't here; how long are we going to hide?" and with those words, she places a kiss on his lips.

~~~~

I look out of the window; it's on the second floor. When I jump, I'll get into the garden. After that, it's not hard; I just need to run.

Later, I wrote about the things that Alexsa and his uncle did to me and asked them to leave me alone.

They knew and didn't even say goodbye to me.

1

They choose to believe someone other than me.

2

Azalea and Kenji

3

And I jump.

I hope they read the latter.