chapter 51~ proposal

"Hey about the proposal," I ask Dorian as we all sit at the table and eat dinner.

"Don't worry about it," he says, giving me a small smile and taking a bite of his food.

It's the first time he has eaten with us in two months.

I don't say anything during the dinner and continue to eat and think about it.

If we have an agreement like Dorian had during his marriage, then I have no problem marrying him at the age of two.

When we were all done eating, I went to my room and decided to share my idea with Owen first, and then with Dorian.

I text Owen to come to my room, and a second later he's here.

"What's up"

"Okay, I was thinking about something. I already told mom, but she didn't have much of an answer."

"Okayy" I tell him everything I think and thought about

He doesn't say anything but thinks

"So," I question

"I mean, it's not a bad idea, but you need to make sure y'all are done after we all get what we want, or there's no way out of the marriage," he warns.

"Yeah, mom told me about it; when should I tell it to Dorian? I was thinking at the dinner maybe."

"Hmmm, no, do it after dinner; get to his office and tell him there."

"Okay," I agree.

A few hours later, we had dinner, and after it, I'm in my room gathering my confidence to tell him about it.

I get out of my room and knock on Dorians door. He tells me to come in, and I do.

"Hey, are you busy? I can come in later."

"No, no, what's wrong?" He puts his work away and asks

"I was thinking about what Kenji's mom said." I begin and see Dorian getting tensed; he doesn't like it.

"I heard that you did the same thing a few years ago, and if this marriage will actually help you, I can take a few years in marriage with him, but only if divorce is the option."

"Azalea, you really don't have to do that; I don't want that for you. Don't you want to marry for love? Look for someone special. I think you will regret that decision," he tells me.

"First of all, I'm not looking for any romantic relationships any time soon; secondly, I said that I'm okay with it if we can divorce when we both get what we want; and lastly, I know I don't have to buy; I want to be useful in some sort of way; and I hate seeing you and Henry like this."

"I know y'all don't show it, but I can see that you guys don't sleep or eat for days. You guys are my brothers, and I want to help." I knew that when I would say the word 'brothers', his heart would soften.

It always works on them.

He sighs, "You guys will have a contract if anything, and by those words, I mean anything that happens, y'all getting divorce, you get that," he warns.

I smile in joy at realizing that I'll help them and nod "yes."

"When will we have that discussion with them?" I ask, but the question follows with another

"First of all, how long have you been thinking about this?"

"For a few days, so no, it's not a decision that I made five minutes ago," he nods.

"I'll tell them, and they will let us know the details."

"Okay," I say, and I walk to my room.