chapter 75~disgusted with me

I tried to open my eyes, but they felt heavy. I look around and see I'm in a different room.

"Oh, you woke up," one of the housekeepers said.

"Yes, what am I doing here?" I ask.

"You don't remember," she asked, and I shake my head.

"Yesterday, when Mr. Kenji came back home drunk, he was waiting for you. When you came back, you were with another guy. He got angry, and you guys started to argue, and then you helped him get into the shower, and well, after the shower, you came out crying and demanded that you didn't want to sleep next to him, so we offered you to come sleep in our room."

"Oh," I say in realization.

Shit

I remember it now.

I cried because I found that lipstick on his shirt.

"Is he here?" I ask.

"He's at work." Of course he is.

I went downstairs and saw Ben. I ignored him.

I stood there for a second, but decided I didn't want to eat anything.

"Did you eat anything yesterday?" the housekeeper asked. I shake my head no.

"You must be so hungry; let me make you some nice breakfast, dear," she offers.

"Thank you, but I don't have an appetite." I go back to the room I came from and continue to sleep.

I feel asleep really fast, but when I woke up, it was kind of late. How long have I been sleeping?

I blink a few times, and suddenly tears fall on my cheek as soon as I hear Kenji's voice.

"How is she?" Kanji asks.

I continue to cry; I don't know why.

"She has a fever," someone said.

God, I want to sleep. I feel like vomiting.

I tried to stand up; I needed fresh air, but I accidentally broke the glass that was next to me.

Kenji barged into the room, and my heart started to beat faster.

I don't know why.

"Are you okay?" he asks, trying to get close to me.

"I'm fine; don't get close to me." I state, and he suddenly stops.

"You should sit down; you have a fever," he said, and I sat down.

"Why don't you come to our room? It's better there and more comfortable," he suggests.

"It's uncomfortable," I winned.

"Why"

"Because you're there," I say to him.

"I won't sleep there; you just come with me, okay?" he asks, and I just go with him.

I feel so weak right now. I'm tired, even though I had a really long sleep. I still feel sleepy, and my head feels heavy.

I hate feeling like this.

"It's okay" Kenji is trying to calm me down.

He's holding me in his arms; my legs are on his waist, and my head is on his shoulders.

The second thing I know, he's putting me in bed, and tears fall.

"Why are you crying?" he asks, wiping my tears away.

"It's just you and that night," I said.

"And kiss"

"What kiss?" he asks.

"Why are you lying? I saw it; I hate you." I shake my head as i whisper words quietly.

"No, that's not true."

"You always ruin everything," even now that Alexsa isn't here.

I once again fell asleep.

~~~

I open my eyes. And it's night. I see Kenji's head in my bed, but he's sitting on a chair.

"Oh, you woke up," he asks, and I just nod.

"Are you okay?" he asks. I ignore it because I don't know the answer to that.

He stands up and walks away.

I sit there and think to myself, It's always like this: he walks away and goes to work. He's the workaholic, you can say, but I stay here and always just walk and do nothing. I feel like I don't have a life. I feel like I'm in a cage and always will be as long as I'm married to him.

He comes back and measures my temperature.

"I'm sorry-"

"I don't want to hear it'' I cut him off.

"I was jealous and..."

"And what? Instead of asking normally, you just demand things," I say to him.

"I know I just wasn't thinking."

"It's fine, but I don't want to share a room with you anymore. The thought of you and Alexa did disappear, but looking at you just disgusts me."

Kenjis P.O.V

She fell asleep, and when I went out of the room, I asked the housekeepers what she meant.

"When you came back yesterday, Azalea helped you get undressed, and she put your clothes into the washing machine, but I think he didn't know how to turn it on."

"Please get to the main problem," I ask.

"When we were looking through the clothes, we found a white dress shirt, and ammm, there was a red lipstick on it."

She thinks I slept with someone.

I was so jealous that I lost my mind.

She hates me.

She's disgusted with me.

Fuck.