chapter 56~ destroyed

I'm in my room, or it's more likely to say I was in my room, minding my own business, when all of a sudden a fucking roof collapsed on most of my bed and some part of the floor.

None of it felt on me, thank God, but a few seconds later I hear footsteps.

It was Kenji and my bodyguard, Ben. I don't know what his real name is, so I just made it up and called him Ben.

Anyway, the room is destroyed, and so are my clothes.

Kenji's parents room is locked, so no one will be able to go inside. His mom hates it and prefers to sleep in a bed where no one has been, so yeah.

Is there anything else available? Well, yes, but they turned out their maids to sleep there, and listen, I have no problem sharing a room with them, but every damn one of them is taken.

"Well, that's no issue; I'll just go to my brother's house," I state.

"What? You can't do that."

"Why not"

"Bride leaving to live at her brother's house? That's what arranged marriage looks like, and we do not want that," he said, and we'll agree. He is right; his mom requested that we should look like real couples as much as possible.

"I have an idea, but you may not like it, and listen, it might be a bed idea, but at least everyone will think that we're actually married," he explains.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"Move in with me," he said, more like a question than a statement.

I don't say anything, but we have no other choice, right?

"No." It came out of my mouth like an instinct.

"It will take a few weeks for your room to be ready, so please, I'll take my side of the bed and yours," he said.

"I don't like sharing rooms, especially beds."

"I promise I won't do anything or touch you."

"Last time I heard that it didn't go well,"

"Azalea I don't break my promises; I take it very seriously," he says, fixing his face and saying it with a promising voice.

He has said that before.

"Fine," I say dryly. Hold up, doesn't he have a couch?

"Hey, do you not have a couch in your room?" I ask, and he shakes his head and starts to text someone.

Strange

A few hours later, night came, and it felt like it came sooner than it usually does.

I walk into the room, where I see Kenji putting his shirt on.

"Sorry, I should have knocked," I say.

"It's fine; it's also your room," he reminds me, and I nod.

"I'll take you shopping tomorrow for new clothes," he says.

"Okay," I answer. I don't like shopping. There are too many people, but I literally have nothing to wear.

When I say nothing, I mean not even a pair of pajamas.

"Here." I hear Kenji's voice as he hands me his hoodie and sweatpants.

"Thanks." I thank him and go to the bathroom to change.

I get out and look at the bed.

"Do you have more pillows?" I ask.

"Yes, hold on a sec." He comes back with three pillows, and I take them, making a barrier.

"Are you serious?" he asks.

"Very, if you come to my side, I'll cut your fingers off, cook them, and feed them to you."

"I'll eat anything as long as it comes from your hands," he says, smiling, and I roll my eyes.

"What if you come to my side?" he asks.

"You can do the same," I answer.

"I don't want to hurt you, Darlin," he says, looking me in the eyes.

"Than what"

"You, dear wife, will give me one kiss every time you get on my side," he said.

"On cheek," I state, and he agrees.

"Deal." I smile proudly and go to my side of the bed.

I for sure know I won't get on his side.

Kenji's P.O.V

Not even an hour later, her hair is in my mouth, her hands are on my waist, and her leg is on mine.

She fell asleep, and for the record, I did not touch the pillows. She swung her hand in such a way that it made the pillows move aside.

I won't tell her about this; I feel like she's not ready for physical things; she's not ready for a kiss; nor will I be able to hold myself back.

She's so beautiful, and her eyes are just... Making her look like a goddess

I will let it slide this time. Maybe it's also because of guilt. Early today, she asked me if I had a couch in my room, and I shook my head.

I didn't say I did not have it because, in truth, I did. That's why I texted my man, and they removed it.

She not only looks like a goddess; she also smells like it. I don't want to let her go, but she might wake up.

So I gently remove her hands and legs from me, placing them on her side of the bed.

Finally, remove her hair from my face and put pillows the way they were.

I take a final look at her face for tonight. I smile to myself stupidly, and strangely, sleep takes over.