1-5

"Ho... Ho..." Yun Yang's eyes were bloodshot, her hair was scattered, her thin body was being rolled up by a sensitive eight-touch beast, and the tough tentacles tightly gripped her waist, accompanied by a "click" crisp sound, and her ribs broke in response.

Yun Yang snorted in pain, and the eight-touch beast took the opportunity to differentiate a tentacle and stuffed it into her mouth to suck the blood oozing from her internal organs, and the whole person was squeezed to deformity and shriveled by the monster like sucking jelly.

When her gaze fell into the darkness, there was a huge unwillingness in her eyes, she couldn't die yet, she hadn't found her son yet!

In City A, the woman lying in a small room opened her eyes instantly, and Yun Yang looked at the white ceiling with a confused face.

Is it a dream? The high-rise buildings in the last days have long been weathered and moldy due to various natural disasters and monsters, mottled, and bright rooms like this will only appear in dreams.

Raise your right arm, the place that should have been potholed and ugly was smooth and clean, but where is Ah Yi now?

"Wow, wow, wow..." The baby's harsh cry sounded beside him, making Yun Yang, who had been wandering too vainly, and didn't know if it was his Nanke dream, immediately woke up, looking at the swaddling beside him in disbelief, there was a little baby crying in vah.

"Cub!" Yun Yang immediately held her son in her arms in tears, if this is a dream, then let her not wake up.

The cub did not stop crying because of Yun Yang's embrace, and her experience of taking the child let her know that the child was hungry, and immediately held the child and began to make milk powder.

The cub is only one month old, in the stage of eating, drinking, sleeping, and sleeping, and after drinking milk, he falls asleep obediently again.

Yun Yang finally felt that something was wrong, if it was really a dream, it was too real.

Thinking of this, she pinched her arm fiercely, and the "hissing" severe pain made her tremble.

It's true! Not a dream!

She had cried so much in countless midnight dreams that if heaven turned back time, she would never have handed the cub into the hands of that He Miao's slut.

He Miao! He Miao! Thinking of this woman, Yun Yang's eyes showed a fierce light, she must kill He Miao!

It is He Miao and her boyfriend who sold the cubs to other small bases, and some small bases only have two uses to buy children, one is to test biochemical reagents, those who survive are gene warriors, and those who die are thrown outside the base, and some monsters come to divide the corpses of children.

The second is that when the reserve food of some crazy people amplifies the darkness of human nature in the last days, the more remote the place, the more it is out of official control, begins to breed darkness, and develops the habit of eating human flesh.

Putting the cub back on the soft bed, she immediately found the mobile phone, opened it, and suddenly her heart thundered, and the screen showed June 11, 2032.

The beginning of the natural disaster in the past life began on June 18, 2032, when people were still immersed in the joy of online shopping discounts, and they did not know that danger had come.

The clear sunlight was blocked by dark clouds, and the whole world turned into dark light, and the fierce wind that blew from I don't know where blew the display screen of the city square directly to the ground, killing and injuring countless people.

After hurriedly pulling towards the hospital, there were also countless poor quality communities affected, and some unit buildings of the tofu dregs project were directly blown down, and the hospital was overcrowded again.

A huge flood ensues the entire city, pushing monster eggs from the water onto land, bloodthirsty locusts appearing, hovering over the city, hunting down humans outside...

Humanity went from being the master of the planet to the bottom of the food chain overnight...

In the last days, everyone is like living in hell, and her only consolation is that she has a sensible cub by her side.

He would hug her with his thin body and small hands in the cold night to warm her mother, and would stare at her with shining azure eyes in the base when she returned from searching for supplies, and then the little adult breathed a long sigh of relief, saying that his mother had worked hard, and when he grew up, these things would be handed over to him.

But one day, he disappeared, and she beat Lin Jie and He Miao to half death, only to learn that they lured the cub out of the base and sold it to the people of the small base.

Her cub said countless times that she couldn't go with strangers, but she didn't expect that his friend He Miao, who had been friends for so many years, would treat her like this, just in exchange for ten packs of biscuits and a bottle of water, her cub was worth it!

The more she thought about some things, the more she hated it, she came back, back to before the end of the world, with the memories of the past, she must make He Miao and Lin Jie pay the price now.

"Ding-dong." The doorbell was rung, interrupting Yun Yang's musings, she glanced at the child lovingly, took the door and walked to the living room to look through the cat's eyes.

It's the same as the point in time in the previous life, it's them!

A representative of a foundation and the board of Azure Biotech, Yun Yang welcomed the two to the living room, his face calm.

The two representatives looked at Yun Yang's compact two-bedroom apartment and frowned with some disgust: "Hello Ms. Yun, we are entrusted by Mr. Lin Lu to transfer all his inheritance after his death to you." There

is indeed such a thing, it has been too long, she has forgotten why she refused in her previous life, but what she needs most now is money, for this inheritance, of course, those who come will not refuse.

Moreover, this is still the father of her child, and the name can be inherited.

"Mr. Lin holds 60% of the original shares of Azure Technology, and if you wish, you can immediately become our director, which is a multi-land purchase, as well as his investment income over the years, and a gift he left for you and your children."

The two took out the files in the folder and showed them to Yun Yang.

Yun Yang has no interest in becoming the chairman, she now only wants money to prepare supplies and find a place to build a safe fortress.

"I don't want these, I want money!" She said directly.

One of them said: "Ms. Yun, if you think about it, sixty percent of the original shares of Azure Technology cannot be measured by money!" It's like a money-making machine, generating more than a million dollars in revenue every day!

Yun Yang didn't know what his heart-wrenching expression was, it was obviously a legacy left to herself, and she had absolute right to deal with it.

Another person smiled happily: "Yes, we respect Ms. Yun as much as we respect Mr. Lin, if you want to exchange it for money, it is completely okay."

"If I liquidate all your shares and real estate and investment income, how long will it take and how much will I get?" She asked.

The original stock of Azure Technology! The board of directors has eyes on the green and wants it, but now it is being sold by this stupid woman, and there are no conditions to create conditions to give her money: "Ten billion!" "

Boom! So worthy! So why did she want to refuse her ex-husband's gift in her previous life?

PS: Sisters, remember to urge me to see you accompanying me!