331-340

Tang Yuan didn't want to hide immediately in the corpse pile next to him, and his feet almost tripped over the corpse of the slippery pig, and he finally stabilized his body, and when he looked up, he almost had intimate contact with the rotten human-faced beast face.

After the body was immobilized, he hid behind the corpse pile to find out what was ahead.

The trucks drove into the yard and turned off, and the familiar shouting sound came again.

Tang Yuan heard it clearly, and was sure that these mongrels were the same people who were rampaging on the road of the Florida base today.

"Bang!" The sound of opening the door and getting off the car and closing the door came one after another, and Tangyuan estimated that there were more than ten cars here.

Incinerators are hot and smelly, what are they doing here?

If something goes wrong, there will be a demon, Tangyuan lightly wiped a handful of sweat that was about to drip into tears, and looked at them again with his eyes open.

After the group got out of the car, they leaned on the side of the car to smoke and play cards, and the high temperature around them made them hot, but they were also used to working in such an environment.

After waiting for nearly half an hour, Tangyuan felt that his clothes were soaked with sweat, and his legs were squatting numb because of this twisted position, damn damn it, when did this group of bastards leave.

The cry in his heart seemed to have really been heard by heaven, and the rumbling sound came, and the group of mongrels finally stopped talking and laughing and playing cards.

"Sam, meet again!"

"Stinky mongrel, if I could, Lao Tzu really doesn't want to see you!"

"Don't be like this, the conditions negotiated between the arena and the official can't help but admit it now, the Florida base has become so good now, we can live well, right?"

"When we raise the appetite of that group of things, we will be the next to be eaten."

"Oh God, of course this will not happen, General Joseph promised us, you just need to guarantee the supply, and we will do the rest."

"Two hundred in total, sign and move away."

After a short conversation, the group of truck drivers began to get busy, and Tangyuan had no way to see outside because he was obstructed from the local view.

He could only sneak his feet and walk a little outside, which would be able to see some.

The drivers worked in groups of three or four to carry boxes of about two meters into the car.

Taking advantage of their lack of attention, Tangyuan immediately rolled under the vehicle.

From his point of view, he could see the feet of those people, and the wooden boxes that appeared in his field of vision from time to time.

Suddenly, a wooden box fell to the ground due to a mistake, and it was suddenly broken, revealing the woman inside who was plugged with her mouth with rags tied up her hands and feet.

The woman was terrified, watching these people shake their heads repeatedly, their eyes pleading, but they were still dragged by their hair and thrown aside.

"Sam, how did you pack it, this batch of wooden boxes is of poor quality?"

"Why are the things sent to the mountains so well prepared, and you can still bring them back?" If it weren't for the fear that these pigs would make a move, I would have saved even a wooden box. Are

these wooden boxes filled with people? Tangyuan felt as if this result was expected and unexpected.

Tangyuan could see the body of the woman thrown by the garbage heap wriggling like a maggot, but she could not break free of the rope that bound her.

Soon a new wooden box was brought over, and she was again dragged by her hair rudely into the wooden box and carried away.

"Two hundred in total, OK, the number is right."

"."

"Don't be like this Sam, be happy."

Tangyuan heard that the handover had come to an end, and presumably these trucks would leave soon.

He looked up at the underbody of the car, and immediately fixed his body with his hands and feet, firmly buckling on it.

The car he was in also began to start, following the car in front of him and leaving in turn.

The convoy passed the road of the Florida base and went directly to the city gate, it was already a little late, and the people at the base saw that it was the official vehicles and avoided on both sides.

Tangyuan smoothly followed their car out of the base and drove outside, thus staying away from the officially developed buffer zone.

Where are these cars loaded with a carload of people going?

Mount Gøswaux?

The car drove from the gentle asphalt road to a mountain road, which was extremely steep, especially the gravel and bulges along the way made Tangyuan sweat.

Almost!

Almost the sharp stone cut through his back!

What are these people going to do, are they dead? Driving the car to such a hellish place is for fear that the monsters will not eat them?

After driving for a while, the car stopped, and Tangyuan's arms and legs really had no strength and fell from above to the uneven ground.

Fortunately, there is a lot of meat on him, and there are some people, but there is no big problem.

Just as he was lying under the car and moving his hands and feet with his teeth, there was a voice in front of him.

"Why did you stop?"

"Is it this route? I remember that there was no shelter in front of me, and it was only a few days after last month's delivery, and so many rattans grew?

"fu*K, these black-skinned monkeys are also too smart, they also know to use shelter to block the nest!" Damn, where is this rattan, this is the curtain made by the dead trees on the mountain. It's

a stinky ape! Tangyuan's eyes widened immediately. The adjective of black-skinned monkey is really too pointed, in the dragon country they call this monster stinky ape, but in Jianguo the more popular word is black-skinned monkey.

Ape, monkey? No, no, no, they're a lot smarter than both.

In the past, Yunyang Tangyuan only knew that this stinky ape could learn, had a very high IQ, and could make traps, but now after arriving in Jianguo, Tangyuan heard their discussion and knew that they could even disguise the group.

If you give stinky apes a systematic training, it's really hard to imagine how smart they can be.

In the history of the evolution of the world, there are the existence of apes such as Zhoukoudian people and mountaintop cave people, completing the evolution from the Paleolithic, Mesolithic to Neolithic.

But these stinky apes and those are not a group at all, as if they are born Homo sapiens, with excellent IQ, strong learning ability, and muscular bodies, and alone humans and stinky apes are not opponents at all if they are 1V1.

What surprised Tangyuan even more than the existence of stinky apes was that he heard from the mouths of these people that they were not afraid of them, and even delivered them last month.

Deliver goods? What to deliver? He suddenly thought of the wooden boxes in the carriage.

It's full of people, is it their food? Did they also come to deliver food last month? Or that the officials of the Florida base have been raising itStinky Ape!

No wonder the Yunyang girls told them before that something was wrong with the Florida base, and there was less of a monster with a wide distribution like the stinky ape, which should not be said, but it happened in the Florida base.