216-220

Hong Jie's words made Xia Changyuan, who was resting under low air pressure and did not take care of his team members, hear: "Don't worry Hong Jie, I will definitely find someone to make you a prosthetic leg out, you are right, nothing is important to be alive!"

"We also see when the country and the world are restored to civility!"

Not far away, there was the sound of a helicopter roaring, everyone carried their material bags, and Yun Yang simply put the material bags placed in the space back in order to reduce the trouble of taking things from the space later.

Tang Yuan's originally decadent and weak expression immediately jumped up after hearing the helicopter coming, and kept waving his hands into the air: "Here, here, we are here!" The

helicopter soon flew here as he wished, and when it was close to them, a rope was lowered from it, and the wind blew down all the grass in this place, and the man had to withstand the resistance of the wind to slowly approach the rope ladder.

The huge roar of the plane made everyone's way of communicating rely on shouting, and Xia Changyuan said in the direction of Hong Jie: "Quick, Liu Lang, you quickly carry Hong Jie up first!"

Liu Lang nodded, walked to Hong Jie's side and helped her to run to the rope ladder, the helicopter maintained a very stable posture in mid-air, although Hong Jie lost her left wrist, her right hand was still very flexible.

After Liu Lang carried her on her back, she grabbed Liu Lang's front clothes with her right hand to try to reduce his weight a little, and Liu Lang carried Hong Jie on his back and crawled to the helicopter cabin at great speed.

After the two went up, Xia Changyuan looked at Yun Yang: "You, quickly!" Yun

Yang was very lightweight, and there was almost no weight when he went up, just complementing Tangyuan, and the two climbed towards the inner cabin together.

After Liu Lang settled Hong Jie, he immediately grabbed the fixed equipment in the airport, and took Yun Yang and Tangyuan with the other hand.

Yun Yang was easily pulled up by him, and when it was Tangyuan's turn, he was almost dragged off the helicopter directly by the tonnage of Tangyuan, but he grabbed the fixed position of the helicopter with his other hand.

There are only Xia Changyuan and Yun Yi on the ground now, and Xia Changyuan, who is the captain, will always let all the team members escape before thinking about their own retreat, and immediately let Yun Yi go up the rope ladder first.

Yun Yi immediately flew up and immediately climbed up, and when Xia Changyuan wanted to go up, a huge snake body appeared, erecting its neck and wanting to attack, the dragon centipede appeared and attacked too fast, so fast that Yun Yi and Xia Changyuan, who were still on the rope ladder, did not have time to react.

The dragon centipede's python curled up Xia Changyuan and dragged him down, and the helicopter almost rolled over because of this force.

Xia Changyuan immediately released his grip on the rope ladder, making himself have nothing to do with the helicopter's rope ladder, leaving a way for others to live.

The dragon centipede succeeded in one blow, and after capturing the prey, he immediately wanted to drag the prey and dive back to the old nest to digest.

"Boss!" Liu Lang's eyes were red, and he immediately wanted to climb down the rope ladder.

Yun Yi's speed was faster, and he immediately jumped down to chase the dragon centipede, and flashed into the dense jungle.

Yun Yang was also frightened: "Ah Yi!

Pushing away Liu Lang, who was in the way in front of him, he quickly climbed down the rope ladder and wanted to save people.

Tang Yuan quickly unfastened his seat belt and followed behind Yun Yang: "Go, sister, I'll accompany you!"

Liu Lang was not far behind: "I'm with you too!" The

helicopter was driven by the natives of the local base, speaking and gesturing to words they could not understand, and watching his fierce gestures should prevent them from going down to save people.

Before Yun Yang could climb down completely, Tang Yuan excitedly slapped the floor of the inner cabin: "Wait, they escaped, they escaped!" Girl, come in and let them climb up! Yun

Yang and Liu Lang turned their heads in the direction pointed by Tang Yuan and looked down, and sure enough they saw the embarrassed two, Yun Yi was okay, but Xia Changyuan was a little miserable, his left arm was cut by the claws of the dragon centipede with three blood marks, and the outer layer of the pale yellow storm suit was red blood.

But these are already insignificant compared to being alive, and what is it to be injured alive!

Xia Changyuan and Yun Yi both rushed towards the direction of the helicopter, and when they saw that Yun Yang had climbed onto the rope ladder, he immediately knew what she wanted to do, and waved her hand to signal her to enter the cabin immediately.

Yun Yang breathed a sigh of relief in his heart after seeing the two, and immediately climbed into the cabin.

Although Xia Changyuan's arm was injured, fortunately, it did not affect the movement too much, and he and Yunyi climbed up three or two times after grabbing the rope ladder.

Liu Lang immediately took the rope ladder up in the back, just a little closer, the dragon centipede that failed to attack Xia Changyuan leaned out and wanted to hook the rope ladder to drag down a whole helicopter, but Liu Lang's speed was a little faster, and he pulled the rope ladder into the inner cabin, and then slammed the cabin door.

Finally leaving the dangerous jungle floor, everyone can see through the glass window of the helicopter that the dragon centipede more than ten meters long below is spinning angrily there, and the sixteen abdominal claws overwhelm the grass as they pass through the grass.

The helicopter flying in the air finally made everyone feel safe, and Yun Yang immediately brought his backpack over and took out disinfection tools to disinfect Xia Changyuan.

The stimulation caused by disinfectant alcohol on the wound made Xia Changyuan clench his fist desperately, and Tangyuan silently folded a towel and brought it to his mouth: "I really can't help but bite it, no one laughs at you."

Xia Changyuan turned his head sideways: "Such a small injury is not enough." The

claws of the dragon centipede do not know how many viruses and bacteria are hidden, and the abdomen of Anna seen in the jungle before was scratched by the dragon centipede, and the previous mental state was okay, and as the time to rush and infect became longer and longer, the fever gradually did not subside and lost mobility.

Yun Yang continued to rinse Xia Changyuan's scratched wound with alcohol, until the blood and flesh at the wound were washed white, and then injected with the antivenom equipped by the Capital Hospital.

The serum against a new type of monster such as the dragon centipede has not yet been studied, after all, no one rushes to collect the venom of that monster for research now, and can only use the existing serum to suppress it first.

After sprinkling the medicinal powder and wrapping it with sterile gauze, Yun Yang looked at Yun Yi: "Ah Yi, have you been injured somewhere?"

Yun Yi shook his head: "I wasn't injured, I hit the dragon centipede's eye with a bullet, let it hurt to let go of Team Xia, and we had a chance to escape."

"Well done!"

"Well done!"

Tang Yuan and Liu Lang praised in unison, if Yun Yi had not jumped down to catch up, their Xia team would really be in trouble this time.

The monster of the dragon centipede is even more terrifying than the giant python in the forest, and the strength and flexible sensitivity are not comparable to the giant python.

At this time, everyone was finally able to breathe a sigh of relief, each leaning back on the seat and panting for breath.

Tangyuan also felt a series of nausea because of his extremely nervous hindsight.