351-360

Black-red blood spilled everywhere, even Yunyang was splashed a lot here, the stinky ape's painful wail twitched, and the roar was not the contempt and pride that caught up before, but full of pleading.

It turns out that this kind of dog thing can also be afraid!

What Xia Changyuan did to it was just learning the way to humans from their group, and Arthur was also a ruthless master, directly twisting the head of a stinky ape from its neck.

The blood is even more like a heavenly woman, and the stinky ape who carefully watches and does not dare to rush forward is helpless, and does not dare to try to save his companions.

"Groove, groove, groove! Is the gene agent so cattle? Long live the Dragon Kingdom! Tang Yuan was amazed to watch, and his sense of honor soared for being a citizen of the Dragon Kingdom.

A hideous stinky ape head and a black-haired stinky ape arm were thrown in front of several stinky apes that caught up, but they no longer saw the arrogance of the past and retreated one after another.

Arthur and Xia Changyuan wanted to quickly solve the group of stinky apes that were in the way and left, and after the first two steps on the wrist, those stinky apes immediately roared and scattered birds and beasts.

"Hurry up and leave, they're asking their companions nearby for help!" Yun Yang knows the virtues of monsters like stinky apes, they will only be afraid for a short time, and greed is the core of their main thinking ability.

Just like these frightened frightened running stinky apes also do not want to give up the food that several of them fell into the fallen land ...

Frank, who was out of trouble, carried Amber on his back to the car, and the car that Amber was driving was no longer driven.

Arthur's gaze could only be turned to Xia Changyuan's side, and Tangyuan stood up: "Do you see me?"

Arthur saw that he had just run and spit out the embarrassed look and directly nodded Yun Yi, who was standing behind the rice balls: "You open."

This was a direct ignorance of Tangyuan, who felt humiliated and looked at him indignantly, Arthur's gaze had already shifted, beckoning everyone to get into the car quickly.

The car starts in turn, pushing the leaves and large moss covered on it to the ground.

The path is not easy to follow, even if everyone is in a hurry to leave, there is no way to drive the car to 120 yards, the branches hanging from the fallen trees can be seen everywhere, and when the vehicle is difficult to pass, Yun Yi and Tangyuan will also use saws to cut off the branches that block the road under the cover of Eugene and Frank.

Fortunately, Mount Gersvaux is not a mountain like the rolling mountains of the Longling Base of the Dragon Kingdom, and it took them a day and a night to finally open up, and this night they were particularly tired.

Even if he is hungry and sleepy, he does not dare to eat and sleep, and his eyes are always glued to the movements on both sides of the path, lest there will be a stinky ape chasing and blocking.

The weather was also very powerful, and at night there was a strong wind and heavy rain, and the storm whistled the trees in the forest, and even the sound of their vehicles was directly suppressed.

The rain crackled on the window glass, the temperature dropped abruptly, and Yunyang turned off the air conditioning in the cab.

Next to her sat "Click" eating potato chips of rice balls, Yun Yang was still driving cautiously in front, and the car she was driving now was still starting as the lead car, followed by Arthur's car.

The third and fourth cars were originally driven by Eugene and Amber, and now the wounded died of death, and Xia Changyuan and Yunyi took over each other.

At this moment, no one can be more comfortable than tangyuan, and after drinking another can of Coke, he breathed comfortably: "Cool!"

Yun Yang took out a bag of baby wipes from the space and threw it to him: "Wipe your mouth." Tangyuan

didn't feel embarrassed either, and smiled and wiped the circle of food crumbs around his mouth with a wet wipe.

At night, the mountains and forests are even more terrifying, and some animals can always be seen flying by within the range of the headlights ahead, and the fallen leaves knocked down by raindrops fall in the windows and dance with the wipers.

Tang Yuan, who was sitting in the co-pilot, looked at the bean-sized raindrops and couldn't help but ask: "Sister, do you think the sea water will be poured again?"

"It won't." Yun Yang said categorically, the global nature of seawater dumping opened the end of the century, but she only had the sixth year of the end of the world, at least in those six years did not pour seawater.

As for what will happen in the future, who can say for sure! At the rate of development of monsters, it seems that it is only a matter of time before humanity perishes. After all, the biological and chemical weapons developed at the biological level of modern human civilization do not play any role in these monsters, and the development of human beings in this regard is like being trapped in two dimensions and unable to find a way out.

Just take it as a comfort to Brother Yuan, after all, this day has not yet come, and people cannot always live with a depressed mood.

Tang Yuan pouted: "I now feel that the purpose of seawater irrigation is to wash aquatic monsters such as the eight-touch beast and the erythrium fish to the shore and rush to the large rivers and rivers of fresh water resources needed by human beings."

Yun Yang was smiled by his words: "Brother Yuan, you always make me feel creepy when you say this.

Tang Yuan scratched his head: "Huh? Why do you say that. Yun

Yang: "This sentence makes me feel as if the entire Aqua Blue Star has awakened its self-awareness, and all natural disasters and monster tides are designed to destroy our entire human civilization, just like Atlantis, which once developed into an advanced civilization, also sank underwater and disappeared without a trace?" The

Atlantean civilization recorded in books and scientific magazines was more developed than the civilization of their current time, and in the end, it was not flooded under the sea and disappeared?

Before Tangyuan could speak again, six cars finally drove out of the stormy forest.

After leaving the territory of the stinky ape, everyone could finally breathe a sigh of relief, and Yun Yang, as the lead car, drove fifty kilometers away from Mount Gerswo before stopping.

Rainy days are also good for rainy days, the slippery pigs and human-faced beasts on the road have disappeared due to the heavy rain, and the cities where giant spiders are entrenched are all avoided by them, but the visibility is extremely low, so that there are always pterosaurs hovering over their vehicles.

There were also many pterosaurs who suddenly swooped down and immediately flew back into the air, and the radio permission on Yunyang's car was finally turned on, and a piercing sound sounded in the channel, and Tangyuan immediately turned down the sound.

Arthur's voice came from the channel: "Stop and rest at that gas station about two hundred meters ahead." After

driving for more than 20 hours continuously, everyone was extremely tired, their eyes were almost open, and it was time to rest.

Houses that no one is waiting for decay is always fast, and the end times have only begun for more than a year, and the signs and pointers on the gas stations are covered with mold.

There were also a lot of abandoned vehicles inside, and most of the glass had been broken by the survivors in an attempt to find something that could be used.

They drove the car as far as they could in front of the gas station, and then found a gas station convenience store with a wide view to rest.