341-350

This must have been a good thing for Joseph!

Arthur squinted at Joseph: "General Joseph, if I'm not mistaken, you are supported by the Ross family, are you sure you want to cause me trouble here?"

Joseph had bitter words in his heart, where would he dare to cause trouble for the people of the Ross family, but if he did not do this, his little life would not be saved.

Fortunately, he is not a faction with the Ross family now, and the hands of the Ross family cannot reach him for the time being, as long as he carries this level and sends all these demon heads out of the Florida base, he will be safe.

"Arthur, I am obviously kind, and it breaks my heart that you talk like this." Joseph said uncomfortably.

Amber couldn't see Joseph's embarrassed appearance, clenched his fists and was about to attack, but was stopped by Arthur: "Calm down Amber, we are going to carry out a mission, not to fight."

Hearing Joseph say this, Amber angrily lowered his clenched fists.

Joseph, on the other hand, slowly released his hand on the gun on his waist.

Arthur gave Frank a look, and Frank immediately understood, looked at Joseph and shouted, "Since you are about to become a team member, why don't you come out and let us see."

Joseph snapped his fingers: "That's good to say." Immediately

through a door, four people of varying heights dressed in the red and black auto mechanic costumes of the official base of Unified Florida.

Yuri looked at the figure of one of them and looked at Joseph with some stunned: "The living conditions in your base are also too good!"

Tang Yuan pulled his clothes a little embarrassed, time was urgent, the set of clothes issued to him was two sizes smaller, there was an illusion that adults were wearing children's clothes, and his big belly was about to break the buttons on his coat.

Joseph and his assistant were embarrassed when they saw it, in fact, except for the official personnel and the bosses of various parks and their thugs, the rest of the base could not be fat to this extent.

Joseph snorted and went over.

"That's not right!" Eugene pointed at the four and frowned and asked, "Why are they all eastern faces?"

Joseph's heart was also tight, lest he hide it, but the old fritters, who had always experienced strong winds and waves for a long time, did not even blink his eyebrows, so he waved his hand in a relaxed gesture: "Don't be so nervous, they were all Asian citizens of Jianguo before, and now they are people with citizenship cards in Florida, and they have a clean background."

Arthur glanced at the four and then turned his gaze to Joseph: "I need to see their identity information, immediately!"

Joseph glanced at the assistant: "Don't go soon!"

Arthur looked at Eugene and said, "You go with you."

This is to prevent Joseph's assistant from making any small moves in the middle, and simply let Eugene spy on him.

The remaining fifteen minutes were enough for Joseph to do this, and he had already prepared these false identities thinking about Arthur's difficulty in leading the mission team.

Arthur and the others also did not find the real identity information of these people from the official base in Florida, and they were all covered by Joseph with fake news.

In the end, they could only return in vain, Frank and Yuri walked in front of the four, and Xia Changyuan, led by Xia Changyuan, attracted special attention, and Frank's hand unexpectedly touched Xia Changyuan's chest.

Xia Changyuan immediately took a step back reflexively and said in fluent English: "What are you doing!"

Frank withdrew his hand and muttered, "I'm really an Asian citizen." Arthur

and the other three team members saw the four people of Yunyang, except for Xia Changyuan who could fight, Yunyang Yunyi was thin and weak, and he was as fat as a pig, and he really didn't have much threat.

This made Arthur wonder if there was something wrong with Joseph's motives?

The mission team came to the Florida base only to temporarily settle and complete supplies, because of the geographical area of genetic potions and other materials, they drove two more vehicles.

However, Yun Yang and Xia Changyuan finally had a reason to keep up with this task team, and the mission to Jianguo was half completed.

The other half waited to see it when they arrived on Putman Island with them.

Arthur and Amber mainly carefully tested the truck containing the genetic potion, and then took a box and injected one each, feeling the familiar abundant energy before nodding, this is the real thing.

Joseph's heart finally let go now, this gang did not lie to him!

His crisis is lifted!

Originally, he had the opportunity to turn his face and arrest Yun Yang and the four of them now, but when he saw the smiling expressions on the faces of Yun Yang and Xia Changyuan, he immediately extinguished his thoughts.

He can no longer bear the consequences of failure after another extraneous branch, forget it!

And he didn't believe that in the face of this possible situation, these people were really defenseless, maybe there was one last big move waiting for him here.

The gene potion of the keel is the hole card for Arthur and his group's complete mission, and such an important strategic material cannot be handed over to Yun Yang, so the truck loaded with the gene medicine is not driven by Yun Yang and them.

Yun Yang and the others didn't care, what was expected.

Arthur handed over the truck containing the spare diving supplies to the four of them, and they couldn't touch any of the other vehicles.

If it weren't for the potentially malfunctioning cars provided by the Florida base, Arthur and the others would not have taken them with them at all.

Yuri drove the van in the middle, complaining from their squad's walkie-talkie: "Why bring these people, it seems that Joseph has ulterior motives to stuff in, and when we get important information, he vainly tries to get a piece of the pie."

Amber is the only woman in the team, but the degree of ruthlessness is far above the other four men, relying on strength to gain a foothold in the team, hearing the coldness on his face: "Don't even think about it, the victory belongs only to us, and when they are completely useless, I will kill them with my own hands!"

Eugene said lazily, "Why didn't you hear the captain talking to Frank?"
Arthur, who
was driving the lead car, finally spoke on the walkie-talkie: "It will take three days to reach the helicopter standby point from the Florida base, who knows what monsters will be encountered along the way, so leave them as substitute ghosts." Tangyuanzui

, who was sitting in the truck, did not relax: "How do I feel that it is too easy to start!"

"Didn't you say classified missions?"

"Being frightened by Joseph like this and carrying us?"

"Did Joseph collude with them?"

Yun Yang shook his head: "This is not true, Joseph and his assistant did not have any strange actions during the whole process of transfer, and our departure from the Florida base is equivalent to solving a time bomb for Joseph, which will definitely do more harm than good."

"Then they treat us coldly like this..." Tangyuan scratched his ears and scratched his cheeks.

Yun Yi held the gun on the side and covered his face with his hat: "It is estimated that he wants to use us as substitute ghosts or bait to deal with monsters." "