256-260

In her previous life, Yun Yang did not eat these things cultivated by the stinky mushroom base, but in this life, she is not happy to remember bitter thoughts and sweetness, put all the protein bars into her arms, she naturally will not waste food after experiencing the end of the world, anyway, she now has space, the space is still so large, it is good to save it!

"Girl, why am I still staring at us?" Tang Yuan's eyes pretended to look around casually as he walked, and then he vaguely touched Yun Yang's with his shoulder and whispered in her ear.

Yun Yang's gaze immediately looked around, and sure enough, he saw that some people staring at them did not have time to dodge, and he groaned in his heart, it seemed that he was still being targeted.

Especially among these people, Yun Yang also saw a familiar face, that person did not expect Yun Yang's eyes to be so sharp, looking at her and Tang Yuan's eyes were full of hatred, and he was caught by Yun Yang before he had time to hide it.

The expression on Zhou Bin's face didn't know what to do, and it became extremely hideous when it fell in the eyes of others.

Tang Yuan also followed Yun Yang's gaze and saw him: "This bastard... Is it because he provoked others to malice us?

Yun Yang glanced at Zhou Bin, who did not dare to look at her again, and nodded coldly: "We definitely can't get rid of him, we have to be careful at night, or take turns to keep vigil." "Good

." Tang Yuan glared at Zhou Bin fiercely, and quickly walked back to the RV with Yunyang.

In the RV, Wu Yaya was still checking several rooms for giant spiders hiding, Yun Yi held the cub on his body, the parts of the gun were placed in front of the table, and his fingers were almost out of the afterimage on the assembly of the gun, which made the cub's eyes widen.

The little hand was eager to try, Yun Yi took the pistol apart again and let him play with it, kung fu and gun skills, you have to start from the doll.

Seeing Yun Yang and Tang Yuan coming into the car, the cub held a spring in his small hand, and looked at Yun Yang with extremely bright eyes: "Mom!"

"Hey!" Yun Yang replied with a smile and walked to the small table to play with him.

Tangyuan came up and immediately took the bottled water and gurgled down: "It's targeted, either go, or everyone is alert tonight."

Wu Yaya shook her head: "It should be impossible to walk, the road before and after the left and right is blocked by other vehicles, unless it is pressed over the people's car." People

who can escape to the first ring in a private car use the car as a base, whether it is off-road or a car, and if the back seat is lowered, a small bed can be stretched, and a family of three can sleep a little bit.

It's like going to sleep in the official Chase Shop, all kinds of smelly feet not to mention, and when you fall asleep, there are thieves who will steal your things.

Shoes, clothes, baggage, and food stuffed into his arms sometimes woke up the person sleeping in the bunk because the thief was too blatant to steal, but the thief directly slit his throat with a knife in order to prevent him from shouting to attract attention.

This brought great panic to the residents of the shop, so now most people can only consider themselves unlucky when they are stolen at night, tightly closing their eyes and letting the thief's hand touch their body, even if they are awake, they have to pretend that they are not awake.

Now, because of the surge in the number of people in the first ring, the shops are crowded with people, and men and women live separately to prevent some accidents.

For the chaos of Chase, people with private cars are even more unlikely to make this bustle, sleeping in the car and locking the doors and windows, and there is no privacy.

At two o'clock in the morning, except for a few gates in the first ring that were still brightly lit, the other places where the masses were placed were already dark.

Now the first ring only has the last bit of backup power, with a little less, naturally it is impossible to waste a little to other places, now even the leaders of the Dragon Kingdom try to arrange to deal with things during the day, and if there is something temporary at night, they will not choose to meet in a shiny building near the gate.

The high defensive wall could not block the gunfire and artillery fire outside to deal with the tide of monsters, and many people wanted to be alert in this dangerous night, but the day's escape was too tiring, and they didn't have a heavy eyelid to pull down.

There was some tiny movement outside Yunyang Tangyuan's RV at this moment, and Wu Yaya immediately opened Yunyang's room in a low voice after hearing it, nodding at Yunyang.

Yun Yang originally coaxed the cub to sleep, but he didn't expect that he would also fall asleep with him, looked at the watch on his wrist, it was half past two in the morning, and these goods were quite tolerable.

Yun Yang carried the sleeping cub into the space, which was her only weakness, of course, it must be safely protected.

Yun Yang and Wu Yaya both walked to the door, the door lock was shaking, and it was someone who used external force to pry the lock.

This kind of RV worth tens of millions of dollars, the materials used are all refined, how can these thieves simply pry open.

Sure enough, this lock picking action lasted for half an hour and still did not break the door, and the group of thieves outside began to issue infighting: "I said who proposed this, damn it, this lock can't be opened!"

"Fei Ming, didn't you say that there is no lock in the world that you can't open?"

"But this lock is not made by the Dragon Kingdom, and I am not convinced by the foreign one."

"Zhou Bin, the target is what you found, let's see what's going on!"

Zhou Bin, who was also guarding the door, thought of the nest gas he suffered yesterday, and his eyes were full of fierceness: "What can you do, these are definitely fat pigs, and the RV may be full of hidden food."

"What if not?"

"No, we don't lose ah, you look at this RV, today I watched on the road that the stinky ape and the slippery pig can't help it, how strong the defense is, it is estimated that only armored vehicles and bulletproof vehicles can compare with it, if we get it, we don't have to live in the dirty and broken pickup, there is no tent, and we have to freeze half to death at night."

"Do you want to dry the glass directly?"

"What if you wake up the people inside? Didn't Zhou Bin say that they had guns?

"A few of them, brother, if we finish this one, we will send it!" Zhou Bin spared no effort to arch the fire, and said that anyway, he would gather these people today to kill as many as he could.

He Zhou Bin is such a small belly, in the past he was a bastard who had an unsatisfactory life, but now that the end of the world is coming, it is the paradise of these people, and anyone who makes him unhappy, he has to give their lives, otherwise he will lie in bed and can't sleep.

Seeing how difficult they opened, Yun Yang unlocked the door on the RV.

The person outside who shouted to open the lock immediately loosened his eyebrows, and whispered in ecstasy: "It's open, damn it, it's finally open, it's not in vain Laozi has been busy for so long!"

"Fei Ming, there is yours!" People around him whispered flattery to him.