246-250

It is the first time that humans have fought with a monster tide on such a large scale, except for the members of the mission team with combat experience who can escort their families to the first ring, and the rest of the people are screaming and fleeing.

Many parents and children were scattered because of the monster tide, the children stood in place and cried, and were immediately taken away by the swooping down pterosaur, and the mother screamed madly after seeing it, chasing after her, regardless of the slippery pigs chasing her behind her.

Soon the pterosaur flew higher and higher with the child, while the mother was divided by the beast after a scream surrounded by a herd of slippery pigs.

Scenes of human capture that have been completely reduced to monster zones take place in every part of the base.

The air and ground were very noisy, and fighters and helicopters in the air went out together to annihilate the flying pterosaurs, and the sound of ammunition exploding on the pterosaurs emitted dazzling fires in the air.

The monsters that appear after the natural disaster have a low IQ, and the stinky ape has the highest IQ among all monsters.

Pterodactyls saw many iron boxes to besiege the same kind and the attack power was amazing, and began to choose the cooperative mode, three or four of them were large enough to besiege a helicopter, sharp and huge bird feet and pointed beaks smashed through the glass in front, dragged out the pilot who did not have time to jump out of the cabin and bit it off.

The pilot who lost control fell somewhere on the base and exploded, sparks splashed and then burned.

Giant spiders are also crawling on the ground, trying to share a piece of the attack and combat power of these monsters, using white spider silk to bind their prey tightly and then transfer to their old nests.

To make matters worse, it started to rain, and it took only a moment to switch from a drizzle to a torrential rain.

Yun Yang was only worried that the rain was too much, like the scene when the eight-touch beast flooded because of the stagnant water before, and it happened a second time, especially now that there is not only a monster of the eight-touch beast in the entire base, giant spiders, stinky apes, dragon centipedes and slippery pigs are all raging.

If there is a lot of water, maybe there will be a red tumor fish, which is a more terrifying existence than piranhas.

But by the time the rain hit her head and her scalp began to itch and burn, she knew that acid rain had begun to fall in the sky.

"Lying groove, what's going on with this rain, it hurts when it rains on people!" Tangyuan yelled in pain and pulled up the hat on his clothes and put it on.

Yunyang Wuya Yayi and Tang Yuan wore thick storm jackets with hats, and immediately pulled up the hats to block the rain, and suddenly the burning feeling from the scalp disappeared.

The hats that Yun Yang prepared for the cubs were all pure cotton models based on comfort, and there were also small helmets, but now the situation was urgent, and there was no time to button him seriously, so he could only take it out of the space and put it on his head, not buttoning it first.

Yunyi's gaze searched for places around where you could shelter from the rain: "Quick, find a place to shelter from the rain first." The

acid rain is heavy and fierce, and the air begins to fill with a pungent smell, if this gas is inhaled too much, it will cause pulmonary edema, and it is indeed necessary to find a place to avoid the rain first.

Yun Yang thought that there was still an RV in his space, but saw that the road section in front of him had been tightly blocked by the falling helicopter, and there was still a raging fire on it, and even the acid rain of the bean could not extinguish it temporarily.

"Sister Yun, Tangyuan, here!" Wu Yaya shouted, her eyes were good, and she saw a warehouse where people were constantly entering and sheltering from the stall where everyone was chased by monsters.

The area facing the street in the second ring road was occupied by the survivors who poured in, and some of them did not care whether they were illegal shantytowns in order to live a little larger.

Since it is an illegal construction, the safety and quality of the house is definitely not up to par, and when encountering monsters such as stinky apes and human-faced beasts, it is not enough for them to hammer twice, as long as they don't want to find death, people will not find this kind of place to hide.

The tallest building in the base is now fifteen floors, and on each floor, there are three or four dragon centipedes and human-faced beasts crawling inside, looking for prey.

The ground is occupied by stinky apes and giant spiders, and if an ordinary person wants to have a luck psychology to hide somewhere, unless he is not pierced by these monsters through the iron and copper wall, he will definitely be found and eaten by the monster with temperature and smell.

In other words, except for the first ring area, which was firmly guarded, there was no absolutely safe place for other areas that had temporarily fallen into the monster tide.

But the road to the first ring road is less than 20 kilometers, which is still a straight-line distance, and I don't know how many scenes of monsters and helicopters falling and exploding debris blocking the road and needing to find a passable way again.

Wu Yaya rushed in front to lead the way, Yun Yi carried the cub in the middle, and Yun Yang and Tang Yuan covered behind it.

A human-faced beast crawled cunningly close to the ground, unable to see it through the blind spot of vision, and it wanted to unexpectedly pounce on Wu Yaya and bite her neck.

Wu Yaya was also frightened by the sudden emergence of the human-faced beast, and it was too late to dodge at this time, seeing that the human-faced beast's open mouth was full of sharp teeth, and the rain hit their bright red mouths and smelled an acidic stench.

"Bang" Two gunshots rang out, and the face of the human-faced beast was deformed by the beating, and it fell heavily to the side.

"Quick, why are you still standing silly!" Tangyuan, who hit the target, urged while being wary of the movements around him.

Wu Yaya recovered from her panic and led the way more carefully.

I don't know if it's an illusion, I always feel that after this acid rain fell, the entire ground began to rise a faint smoke, and the pungent smell was inhaled into the chest cavity, making the entire throat and chest cavity hurt.

"Hurry up, hurry up!" Because Tang Yuan wanted to be wary of the monsters running around and the giant spiders under his feet, the gun in his hand never let go, and the other hand supported Yun Yi, who was holding the child, and waited for Yun Yang to rush over before he followed.

This way, he really didn't dare to come out, as long as he breathed a little harder, he could smell the heartburn smell.

"Hey, why are you closing the door!" Wu Yaya shouted at the man in the warehouse over there who was about to close.

The man frowned and cursed something in his mouth, seeing Yunyang and they were all approaching, he accelerated the speed of closing the warehouse door.

Seeing this, Yun Yi quickly picked up a stone from the ground and smashed it into the man's eyes with his accurate head.

The man in pain screamed, covered his eyes and fell backwards into the warehouse.

When Wu Yaya was the first to rush in, she felt a strong wind blowing over, and such a long period of training made her dodge sideways without thinking, kicking the man who was attacking with a stick to the ground.

After Yunyang Tangyuan all came in, Yun Yi handed the cub into Yun Yang's arms, and mentioned that the man who covered his eyes and screamed was a fat beating.

The man who beat him cried and cried, and finally threw him directly outside the warehouse to fend for himself.The man outside patted the warehouse door in horror and shouted: "Let me in, there are monsters outside, quick, quick!" The