41-45

The fish in the reservoir may have fewer natural enemies and grow very fat, and a black fish taken out by Yunyang can make seven or eight portions of a single meal.

In order to save trouble, she directly prepared the ingredients of four sauerkraut fish and sauerkraut, and directly served them in one pot.

Sauerkraut fish is divided into clear soup and red soup, and Yunyang likes sauerkraut fish with meat that can eat soup and drink.

Cut the sauerkraut into pieces, add salt, MSG and egg white to strengthen the fish, and finally add a small spoonful of starch, and the fish is ready to marinate.

After the oil is hot, the fish bones are stabbed under the pot, the delicious fish flavor is straight to the nose, sauerkraut and green onion and ginger are added together and stir-fried, poured pure water, and then set aside vinegar and millet spicy, sauerkraut fish domineering and delicious aroma comes out, and finally put in fish fillets, add minced garlic and spring onions before taking out, drizzle with hot oil, and the sauerkraut fish is ready.

Yun Yang brought a large pot of sauerkraut fish to the table for Ah Yi to divide, and Ah Yi's hand that was good at using knives and guns was forced to get used to using the spoon of the cafeteria aunt to make rice, trying to make the fish slices in each bowl the same.

Snail powder do you think is simply boiled?

No, it's not, Yunyang, who is rich in materials, how can he treat his stomach badly, and of course eat and drink the luxury version of the business.

The hoarded chicken feet are fried in hot oil and then marinated in marinade, tiger skin chicken feet are Yunyang's favorite, and the two pressure cookers bought in the supermarket and in the house are tightly braised with chicken feet and pig's trotters.

Fried eggs, fried curd bamboo, fried chicken thighs, king crab, small octopus, flowering sausages... These small ingredients Yunyang filled a table, and it was bound to get the snail powder to the top.

For fear of not having enough to eat... Ahem, Yun Yang felt that after he was reborn, he was simply like a rice bucket like a giant power to eat, and there was also Ah Yi who could eat, it was really hard to imagine that the slender and long bodies of the two siblings could eat in a big bowl.

Yun Yang took out six grass carp that were slightly smaller than the previous black fish from the space and handed them to Ah Yi to fillet.

Master Ah Yi's knife skills are used to cut fish fillets, which is simply amazing!

The disposable lunch boxes that Yunyang had purchased online before all came in handy, and all kinds of small ingredients and marinades were spread in front of them with large crab legs with white flowers, and the boiled snail powder and soup were poured into it, and then Ah Yi immediately closed the lid and finished working.

The big plate chicken was temporarily changed by Yun Yang to a bowl chicken, because she happened to see the bowl chicken base when she was turning the seasoning in the space, thinking of the fresh and spicy flavor of the bowl chicken, Yun Yang, who had already eaten pig's trotters, felt that if her stomach was even, she could still come out empty.

Especially now how hot the weather is, how pleasant it is to eat something cool.

Just do it, she dragged out several large bags of hot pot balls from the space, pike crabs, pork skewers, beef skewers, chicken hearts, chicken feet, chicken wings are indispensable old actors, conch, emperor crab, red devil shrimp on the seafood shelf are all skewered with bamboo skewers.

Enoki mushrooms, broccoli, baby vegetables, cabbage, corn, fish and tofu... These vegetarian dishes were also changed by Yun Yang, and all kinds of ingredients almost filled the large living room, and even the cub's stroller was pushed by Yun Yang to her room.

Now a plugged-in automatic cradle was dangling him, and the little man was like a small boss dangling the overseer in Yunyang and Ah Yi's line of sight.

She and Ah Yi skewered these skewers for three hours alone, their hands were numb, they didn't feel their own, and they couldn't even name the dishes they felt familiar when they saw them.

Chicken soup should be used when cooking soup, but now where will there be effort to cook stock, Yunyang has used thick soup Bao, the taste is a little worse than chicken soup, but when the key time can eat full, don't be too nitpicking, the stinky mushrooms in the previous life are so smelly, delay her to eat a full stomach?

The two plug-in pressure cookers really can't be moved, Yun Yang cleaned the large stainless steel basin in the bathroom and put it into the gas stove to cook skewers, and the meat and vegetarian dishes were each potted, so full that they couldn't even stuff a vacant space.

After the skewer of chicken soup, he looked miserable and had no appetite, but the red oil sesame seeds were poured up, and Yun Yang's eyes were red with this aroma, and his stomach was really eaten.

The bowl chicken is very suitable for Ah Yi's appetite, he eats it while packing, and he can use the leftover skewers after cleaning, anyway, Yunyang bought metal skewers that can be recycled instead of bamboo skewers.

How can there be no fresh food in summer!

Yunyang cut a large pot of salmon fillets, shrimp, Arctic shellfish, and squid, the color scheme is simple and good-looking and edible, and there are small fast food boxes packed like a box of exquisite small snacks.

The remaining king crab roe and emperor crab roe can not be wasted, part of Yunyang is used for crab roe fried powder, and part is made into crab mayonnaise bibimbap, this aroma can simply make people fall a lot, fragrant and confused.

In order to achieve the freedom of crab mayonnaise, Yunyang used a rice cooker to cook several large pots of rice to accompany it, and the inspiration broke out, and the previous salmon fillet Arctic shellfish were made into rice balls, and the seaweed slices were pasted on top, which were full and delicious.

Braised pork is definitely the top three dishes in Yunyang's recipe, especially the combination of braised pork and quail eggs, which simply makes her tired of eating.

Can you do without it when making a reserve grain?

Definitely can't ah, arrange!

She uses the homemade version of the method to make braised pork, after blanching pork, put her exclusive braised pork secret recipe to stew, add quail eggs, as soon as the pot is opened, it is a strong meat smell, a bite feels that the fat meat is melted in the mouth, and the lean meat is also slightly sipped, you can feel its soft and rotten meridians.

Yun Yang took out the steaming drawer again, it was covered with buns with various fillings, steamed buns, brown sugar steamed buns and siu mai, and the second layer was covered with crab yellow buns and xiaolongbao, if she hadn't rummaged through the inventory, she really didn't know that she had bought so many strange flavored buns.

So since you bought it, you have to eat it, and she showed off a few boxes of inventory this afternoon to steam and pack and put space.

King crab and king crab and various conch conch are steamed a lot, with a small dipping sauce for the soul, eat and take as you go.

Coconut chicken, sour soup fat beef, sweet and sour pork ribs, garlic steaks, shrimp balls in soup... Yunyang has made a lot of storage for these dishes.

In short, after these foods were ready, she was so tired that she couldn't lift her arms, and Ah Yi, who had been in charge of packing, also slumped on the sofa when she packed the last food.

It can be said that in addition to feeding the cubs today, the two spent the rest of their time in the kitchen and living room, either cooking or steaming and packing.

The packaged meals were all put on the shelves of the space by Yun Yang, and there were three large shelves, and it was not in vain that the two of them were busy from morning to early morning.

Eating must be full, today's smell of oil smoke is enough, when cooking, the window is open, and only after Yun Yang bathed the cub and herself did she close the glass window and carry the cub back to the room to sleep.