26-30

As a big infrastructure country, the speed of Longguo is really not blown, and on the fifth day after the flood, under the situation of the State Grid personnel's rapid rescue and rearrangement of wires and cables, some order has returned to normal.

Large-scale supermarkets and other public communities have restored electricity and drainage, many residents have begun to buy insect repellent and flower water, and the mosquitoes brought by the flood and the peeling and tossing under the high temperature exposure are better than death, and now they are finally waiting for electricity.

After buying these things, everyone simply did not leave, only the emergency repair air conditioner in the supermarket can bring everyone coolness. At this time, the young man's combat power is far inferior to that of the grandpa and aunt.

One by one, they sat or lay down to occupy the place, and the young people who were squeezed could only stand against the wall.

The supermarket was also full of refrigerated cabinets, causing trouble for the shoppers, and later it was the supermarket manager's tough attitude that did not cause congestion in the shopping area.

The cold drink area in the supermarket was all bought out, the salesmen and sisters couldn't keep up with the speed of customer purchases, and the mountains of mineral water were also emptied, and the people who arrived later were still queuing up for replenishment.

There are always rule-breakers in the queue, and the first and second customers in line each go to the cashier to pay the bill after each carrying a tie of water.

But it was the turn of the third fat man with a big gold chain with a face full of flesh, and he said to the eldest sister who replenished the mineral water in a bullish manner: "How much stock you still have in the warehouse has moved out, along with me here." The saleswoman's eldest sister was embarrassed: "Sir, this water has been bought by you, and other customers will not have it..."

The

fat man was impatient: "Why, does the water say that the purchase is limited?" The salesman's eldest sister said: "This is not true, but everyone still ..."

The

fat man didn't have the patience to listen to her at all: "If there is no limit to purchase, sell it to me first, come first and then come, I don't understand!" After speaking, he turned to the humane behind him: "It's all dispersed, let's go to another house, I have packed all the bottled water in this supermarket today."

"How so! Do you still have the qualities of this person!

"Everyone is short of water, what should we do if you buy it all!"

"No, waiter, if you do this, I will complain to your manager."

A man in line behind the fat man reacted particularly fiercely, blushing and arguing with the fat man.

With a "snap", the fat man raised his big hand and slapped the man behind him to the ground.

The people who had just protested suddenly fell silent, and their eyes were all focused on the fat man and the man he had been beaten underground.

The man who was beaten on the ground lost face under the public, angry to death, pointed at the fat man and said angrily: "I want to call the police, you deliberately hurt people!" The

fat man looked at the man condescendingly: "Report it, now the police are busy cleaning up after the disaster, I see who will pick up your police."

"You!" The man had no choice but to turn his head to the team behind him for help: "Everyone also knows how long we have been in line here, if we indulge him like this, no one will have to drink."

But the people in the queue avoided his gaze one by one, not wanting to be the first bird.

The man was disappointed and rubbed his face and got up from the ground.

The fat man is still smug: "In the future, when you go out and look in the mirror, Lao Tzu can lift you up and throw you away with one hand, and you want to be a messenger of justice, it's funny to die!"
After
that, he stretched out his hand and wanted to push the man, and made up his mind to throw the man's face on the ground and step on it.

The fat hand that stretched out was suddenly grabbed by a slender and well-defined hand, and the meat on the fat hand was scratched and deformed, especially the onlookers also heard the creaking sound of tooth-acid bones.

"It hurts!" The fat man's head hurt with sweat, twisting his body and squatting down in a vain attempt to make his hands suffer less.

Ah Yi doesn't like to be nosy, but now this fat man is hindering him, originally he planned to go back after buying this water, but the fat man wants to make this moth here.

"Big brother, big man, dad! Please, let me go, hands are going to be wasted, hands are going to be wasted, hands are going to be wasted, hands are going to be wasted! The fat man pleaded with a handful of snot and tears, carefully seeing that his wrist was indeed twisted into an extreme arc.

Ah Yi looked at him with a smile in his eyes: "Now I want the water here, do you have any opinions?" The

fat man quickly shook his head: "Don't dare not dare, it's all yours, you adults let me go in large quantities, I will roll immediately!"

If he offended the previous Ah Yi, he could release this fat man now, turn back to find a monitoring dead spot and solve it with a stab, and admire the blood rushing out of the wound, but now he is afraid of causing trouble to his sister, so he will release this pig first.

He let go of his hand slightly, and the fat man hurriedly withdrew his wrist, glared at Ah Yi fiercely, gritted his teeth and said viciously: "You wait!"

And then it was like a dog who lost his family and fled.

After the fat man left, the crowd finally had a voice, snapping and applauding Ah Yi.

"Good boy!"

"I have long seen that dead fat man is not pleasing to the eye!"

"It's a pity that I didn't beat him up properly."

The salesman's eldest sister also breathed a sigh of relief, looking at the young man's young age, I am afraid that he had only graduated from high school, and he must be thin and easy to speak: "Little handsome guy, how many times do you want to tie?"

Ah Yi lazily looked up at her: "All wanted." The

crowd that was still praising him just now suddenly fell silent.

The smile on the eldest sister's face couldn't hang up: "But everyone...

Ah Yi's tone was soft, but the words he said made them feel helpless: "Just now, if they are willing to stand up for him, the water here will have their share."

This he was referring to the man who had just been beaten by the fat man.

He has always believed that whoever has a hard fist and who speaks well, if the weak are not tied together to resist, sooner or later they will be divided up. He clearly understood this truth on the island, there is a saying in the world that the predecessors planted trees and the future people took advantage of the cool, but it was definitely not he Yunyi who planted the trees.

The manager also hurried to deal with the affairs here at this time, and after hearing what the salesman's eldest sister said, he could only give up and gave the inventory in the warehouse and the bottled water to Ah Yi.

The man who was beaten by the fat man before was blessed with misfortune, and Ah Yi divided him into five zats.

The bottled water was moved back to the warehouse to wait for Ah Yi to get home.

The backup electricity in the community was put into use by electricians on the third day after the disaster.

The water in a warehouse was sent upstairs by Ah Yi more than a dozen times, but fortunately, they entered the house by elevator, and Yun Yang stood by the elevator without bothering, and directly received them into the space.

The elevator power has been restored, the monitoring of the monitoring room has not been restored, and Yunyang does not have to worry about being captured by the surveillance video, which is a strange ability for the outside world.

On the fifth day after the flood, civilian electrical circuits in the city were still being repaired, and most homes were still using emergency lights or lighting candles.

The city after the flood has become a breeding ground for mosquitoes, and without mosquito nets and insect repellents, the blood sucked by mosquitoes one night will cause you to wake up the next day with excessive blood loss.