161-165

Pounce, pounce!" The cub is very smart, and he can clearly express his attitude now, for example, he refuses to enter the space with disgust.

Yun Yang is also helpless about this, since she was reborn, she has not spent as much time with the cub as he did in space, but there is no way, the six years after the natural disaster in the previous life are still emerging one after another, and the human bases are almost separate, and she must train her combat power well to protect the child and herself.

"Cub, obedient, mom will be back soon, okay?" Yun Yang coaxed gently.

But this time the cub didn't listen to anything, and began to cry, Yun Yang was tripped by him, and wanted to ruthlessly put him into the space, but he would be immediately ejected by the space.

What's going on! Yun Yang was shocked and looked at Yun Yi, who was also stunned.

Although it is known that space is different for cubs, such a situation has never arisen.

She put the cub in again in disbelief, and the cub cried even more intensely, and the light blue eyes became dark blue, and they were bounced out of space again.

Why is this space so difficult to explain as soon as it encounters cubs?

Yun Yang had no choice, so he had to hold the cub in his arms and coax it carefully, seeing that his mother did not put himself into the space again, the cub gradually stopped crying, and the child's temper came and went quickly, plus Yun Yang kept coaxing him, and immediately laughed out loud.

Looking at his son who showed six silly teeth, Yun Yang only felt a headache.

The cub looks very cute, with red lips and white teeth, and is completely oriental, and the most incongruous thing is his light blue eyes.

Yun Yang remembered that her ex-husband Lin Lu also had a pair of light blue eyes, very beautiful, and sometimes the two looked at Yun Yang and seemed to be able to look at the bright stars in the universe through his eyes.

"Sister, what about the cubs?" Yun Yi also looked at the little nephew in Yun Yang's arms with a headache.

The cub also gave his uncle a cute smile without hesitation, so that Yun Yi couldn't help but rub his black and soft hair.

It is definitely not okay to leave it at home without someone to take care of, and it is not okay to leave it to someone else, she can't trust anyone but herself and Ah Yi, especially the few people she knows in the capital base.

The only tangyuan bar that has intersected is still out on a mission; Xia Changyuan and Hong Jie are two divine dragons who can't see the end, it can be said that except for seeing them when performing a common mission, it is simply as difficult as heaven to see them at other times.

As for Wei Xiangdong and Heng Yuling, the couple only got along for a short time, and they didn't have much contact with him during the mission.

In order not to delay time, you can only take the cubs to the car first, today is to know the clear location provided by Wu Yaya, it will be difficult to turn back to the Qin family to be on guard and want to find these people again.

Yun Yi drove the car, Yun Yang held the cub and sat behind the main driver, most of the cars on the once bustling and congested second and third ring roads were official material vehicles and escort vehicles, and there were very few individuals.

Yun Yang's car is a little eye-catching in it, but now everyone is too late to work, where is this free time to pay attention to the car.

Fortunately, Yun Yi's car drove very steadily, the cub was coaxed by Yun Yang in his arms, the heating was turned on in the car, and he slept back to sleep after a while.

Yun Yang immediately breathed a sigh of relief, gently put him into the space, and put the new toys he usually hadn't played with on his climbing mat, hoping that the toys would divert his attention when he woke up.

The Seongnam trading district is overcrowded, and former traffic police officers are now temporarily transferred here to take charge of pedestrian safety.

Yun Yang and Ah Yi got off the car and walked towards the trading area, at this time one of the most lively places was crowded with people, a loudspeaker shouted "Yurun meat sausage limited time discount, buy three get one free, only 100 points, first come, first served, outdated is not enough!" The

sausage is like the kind of enlarged square ham used to be sold in supermarkets, and after being cut out, it can be called lunch meat.

100 points to buy such four meat sausages is indeed a profit, and now the two dishes in the public canteen that do not have a small portion, not to mention 80 points.

And the meat sausages bought here for 100 points, if you save a little food, you have to eat more than a dozen meals.

"Now that the price of normal food is going crazy, can you do this ham sausage?"

"Don't be made of dead pork like the previous cans, right?"

"No wonder it's so cheap, who dares to eat this, send your life!"

These people look at cheap sausages and fear that the contents of the vacuum packaging are canned with broken or spoiled meat, which has been seen more than once on the food surveillance channel before.

Think dirty factory buildings and workbenches crawling with cockroaches ...

The short and fat man glanced at the few people who spoke: "Love to buy or not, don't block me from doing business here."

Those people looked at the fierce look on the short and fat man's face, and they were too frightened to say more.

If they were really so resistant, they would have left long ago, why say so much in front of the stall, it is nothing more than wanting to buy this cheap meat sausage, and urgently need the stall owner's rhetoric to convince himself.

The tall and thin man who partnered with the short and fat man had a pinch of beard on his chin, and was picking his teeth with a toothpick: "I said buddy, you dare to eat cockroaches in the public canteen carrying viruses and parasites, this will tell me that what I sell is not safe, do you think you are ridiculous?"

"This sausage was brought back by our mission team, and it was cleared and sold close to the expiration date, I don't believe you look at the production date and shelf life on the package."

"There is not enough time for tasks every day, who has the time to go with you to fake, the capital is now lacking in everything, you will get me the raw materials for counterfeiting?"

The words of the two dispelled the suspicions of the people around them, and they had not eaten normal food for a long time, making them almost forget the taste of meat.

This time, the ham can barely be regarded as a small meat.

"Give me a hundred points." The first person to eat crabs appeared.

"Me too!"

"Leave some for me."

After a while, all the meat sausages in the two cartons were sold clean, and countless people who rushed over after hearing the news patted their thighs in annoyance, distressed for missing such cheap temporary food.

The two men immediately packed up their things and left after they were sold, and the paper boxes were directly thrown there and immediately picked up by others.

Yunyang Yunyi followed not far from the crowd, and saw the two people who had just sold the meat sausages strolling around the trading area, spending a lot of points to buy a lot of things.

For this kind of outlaw who comes quickly with money, there is never the concept of deposits, there is wine today, drunk today, and tomorrow there is no money to find ways to make money and kill to fill their wallets.