451-460

Yunyang Lin Lu and the others had already moved to the roof that was more convenient to observe and had the least impact, and from this direction, you could see the situation inside clearly through the window of the conference room, and the picture of how they were fighting and killing each other was revealed under the high-powered telescope.

"Oh, oh, this dog eats a dog, don't look at this bodyguard's thick eyebrows, it's really ruthless!" Tang Yuan shouted, especially when the bodyguard skillfully used the dagger to dig Lei Fang's eyes, he also touched Yun Yi with his arm: "The familiarity and ferocity of the dagger is comparable to yours!"

Yun Yi turned his head away, indicating that he didn't want to talk to him. Although I don't know why his sister hates this Lei Fang so much, everyone who makes his sister unhappy should die.

"Not dead yet?" Yun Yang's tone was light, but he had expected that Lei Fang did not die immediately.

Indeed, good people do not live long, and the scourge lives for thousands of years! If he had died so simply, wouldn't there have been less torture inflicted on him? Then she will be unhappy.

Yun Yang turned his head sideways to Lin Lu and said, "Cancel the shield." Tang

Yuan nodded with a sharpened look like Huo Huo: "Yes, yes, it's time to send them to Xitian with their minions!"

Sure enough, as soon as the shield was canceled, the people in the high-temperature conference hall immediately called the phone outside, and the armed forces stationed outside immediately ran in.

From the conference room that could not be opened in any way, it was easily pulled away after the support force outside came, and the inside was dragged out by people who were almost steamed to half-ripe and dying.

Such a posture stunned the people who came later, and immediately helped their own power boss up.

"Saved, saved!" One of the rescued people was covered in heat, the soles of his feet and calves were burned and festered, the exposed flesh and blood were also burned twice, and the edges were boiled white, looking miserable.

Boss Lei was also pulled out by his people, and his situation was the second worst among them, because the worst batch had long been killed at the beginning of the chaos.

"Boss Lei!" His minions pulled him up in horror, and Lei Fang was now half-dead, holding his last breath, saying that he didn't want to go wrong before transferring.

He wants to live! He desperately wanted to live, obviously he had a lot of materials, as long as he arrived on the new transfer planet, he could live very well, but he fell before dawn.

"In the end, it is plotting against us!"

"Whoever did it, Lao Tzu must pick him up and cramp!"

Some people who had planned to look around the situation here for a long time suddenly changed their faces: "The Heping base has a head and a face that can speak is here, who else has so much energy to dare to design us!" Boss

Lei now didn't care about retaliating against the bodyguards who hurt him, and thought of the weird smile on Yun Yang and the others' faces before leaving: "It's those five people from the capital, they must have done it!"

"What about them?"

"As for their people, dig three feet into the ground and find him for me, Lao Tzu will snatch him alive!"

Boss Lei, who had lost his eyes, became even more irritable, and every time his words fell, blood continued to gush down his eyes, which had become two black holes.

"Quick, send someone to find me!"

"Be sure to get me back!"

Where has Boss Lei suffered such a big loss since he took the throne, he would rather endure the severe pain of losing his eyes than order to hunt down the five people of Yunyang.

"Boom!" While everyone was talking, the building they were in suddenly shook because of the explosion.

Everyone immediately scattered to find cover, only Lei Fang's eyes were blind, he couldn't see the surrounding situation at all, and he was wriggling like a fat maggot on the ground.

The blood flowing from his body turned a red color on the floor.

The previous explosion was just an appetizer, and then the explosion of the building was everywhere, directly blowing up the main building structure, and the entire flying sand and stones collapsed, burying the floor where the conference hall was located.

"Boom!" Tang Yuan praised Yun Yi and Xia Changyuan and gave a thumbs up: "Professional things really have to be handed over to professional people, do a beautiful job!" The

explosion of the main building will cause an uproar in the core area of the entire Heping base, and those foreigners who are mixed in the Heping base and the representative forces of other small bases have a bad premonition in their hearts, and the people of the nearest eighth district have already rushed to the main building to start digging.

Don't look at these leaders who don't do personnel, but the families of these people are not less likely to follow behind and enjoy happiness, if they die, the biggest backer of these families will be gone, and how can they live in Heping.

Lei Fang was in the center of the collapse, because of the power of the explosion, the highest part of the hall was blown open into a sharp cross-sectional wall panel and fell straight down, coincidentally smashing Lei Fang's position above his hips, dividing his body into two, only a thin layer of abdominal flesh in the middle to connect.

This kind of cruelty is like a waist cut in ancient torture, or the most torturous wound far from the organ, and the pain caused by this injury is clearly communicated to the owner of the body, and it is recorded that the longest time of such punishment is several hours, and the shortest time is three or five minutes.

The feeling of pain made Lei Fang hate to die immediately, but he preferred to be like the former, obviously the pain was dying, but the functions of various aspects of his body supported him to continue to breathe.

The neatly cut waist restricts his movement, and the intestines gush out of his abdominal cavity, and he has no chance of survival.

When the pain reached a critical point, he couldn't help but wonder if those who were tortured and killed alive by his order suffered the same pain as him before they died.

The pain in his body and the dark world made Lei Fang start counting down his life.

"Huh? Not dead yet? The vitality of this product is very strong!

"Good people don't live long, and the scourge is left behind for a thousand years!"

"You are from the capital!" Lei Fang's eyes were blind, and his hearing was indeed extraordinarily sensitive, although Tangyuan rarely made a sound when talking to them, but Lei Fang remembered this sound.

Tang Yuan smiled hehe: "Yes, I specially cleaned you up, you turned Heping into a purgatory on earth, and whitewashed Taiping in front of us thinking that you can hide it?"

"Lei Fang, get acquainted with each other, and finally give you a big gift."

Yun Yang poured the larval worm of the colored beetle on him, and the worm found a food source, burrowed into his internal organs through his broken wound, and crawled into the two eye sockets of the black hole hole.

"Woohoohoo!" The pain made Lei Fang not even have the strength to scream, panting desperately, and the worms that kept crawling from his eye sockets seemed to gnaw his brain pulp in his head.

Such torture made Lei Fang stand up for three hours before he swallowed.Finally out of this evil breath, Yun Yang's mood was indescribably happy, and those people in the eighth district were still pulling their families in the ruins.