136-140

Damn, people die for money! For those 50,000 points, do it!

Yun Yang rarely cursed in his heart, pulled out a machine gun and aimed it at the faint shadow of the stinky ape and shot, Yun Yi immediately supported it with a gun.

There are more of these stinky apes than they have seen in the cave, so it can't be a union of two groups!

At this time, Xia Changyuan Tangyuan thought so in his heart.

Now you can't escape, you must first deter this group of monsters before you can think of retreating.

The gunfire in the forest is one after another, and the whole forest seems to be a hunting point for stinky apes, and bullets that cannot hit their eyes and fragile throats are equivalent to immunity for them, because they can't shoot through their fur at all, which is more difficult than eight-touch beasts.

Tang Yuan took out a grenade from his backpack, and Hong Jie immediately stopped it: "No, if you can't finish bombing them, they are small, and they are likely to cause a mountain fire to burn the entire mountain range!"

Tangyuan puzzled: "Isn't that just right?" Let that group of stinky apes have no place to hide.

"Where is the good, starting a wildfire will produce thick smoke, the safe zone will not be spared, and people will die without gas masks."

"If the mountain fire starts to burn, it will cause soil erosion, mudslides, landslides, and the inability to regulate the climate, and the ecology of Longling will be more difficult."

"If you really do this, we will become sinners in the Longling Security Zone!"

Tang Yuan held his stomach, so he had to put away the grenade again, took the gun and began to strafe again, and said angrily: "Then what to do, you can't just wait here to die!"

Xia Changyuan looked at the surrounding terrain while fighting: "Lead them to the open area and then bomb!" I

don't want to be a sinner in the Longling Safety Zone, but if I want to keep this life, I can use as much of the weapons that can be used and kill these monsters.

The situation was critical, and he really couldn't carry Zeng Chengxiang and Xia Rong, and the two forced themselves to endure the pain and were pulled by Xia Changyuan and Wei Xiangdong to retreat and beat each other.

Xia Rong because the wound was too painful, and he rushed forward with one step, stepping on the air, desperate in his heart, and another spike trap of a stinky ape. Once you fall, there is really no way to live.

Death is not terrible, but dying in the hands of this group of monsters is too humiliating!

Fortunately, at the moment of a thousand shots, Xia Rong's clothes were grabbed by Zhai Jiaming and Xia Changyuan, stopping the trend of falling.

The entrance to the cave has been trampled by Xia Rong, revealing a trap full of sharp wooden thorns, and inside the trap is a corpse wearing camouflage clothing.

Xia Rong pointed at him and said, "It's Li Song!"

Zeng Chengxiang's lips were pale, and his eyes lit up when he looked at Li Song: "It's him!" It's him! Tang

Yuan took the rare time to look back at them: "The two bosses, it's useless for him, he has already sacrificed gloriously, he can't help us!"

Xia Rong said: "Li Song has a satellite phone with him, it hasn't rained in the past two days, it may still be used, we can call Longling Safe Zone for help!"

Wei Xiangdong and Hong Jie were also overjoyed when they heard this: "Yes, we can call for help and seek fire support."

Hong Jie looked at Wei Xiangdong: "You cover me, I'll go down to find a satellite phone."

Wei Xiangdong nodded: "Okay, you be careful."

Hong Jie climbed down the steep slope, Li Song's body was already stiff, and the expression on his face was distorted, as if he had experienced great pain before dying.

Now there is no time to mourn his sacrifice, and now they have to think about how to take Xia Rong, Zeng Chengxiang and Zhou Fang out.

Hong Jie found the satellite phone in his backpack that he dropped nearby, and was pleasantly surprised to find that it was still available after turning it on, and immediately asked Zhai Jiaming, who was exhausted all the way and didn't even want to say a word: "What is the official phone number of Longling Security Zone?"
Zhai Jiaming reported a series of numbers, and Hong Jie immediately dialed: "Yes, yes, we are in..."

His eyes looked at Zhai Jiaming again, and
Zhai Jiaming looked around and said, "Tell the official that we are at the junction of the Black Wood Forest and the Fir Forest!"

Hong Jie clearly communicated the coordinates to the authorities, and the official response immediately sent reinforcements.

The good news is that they finally moved the rescuers, and the bad news is that they all have to support themselves before the rescuers come.

At this time, the sky has become bright, and the stinky ape group can clearly appear in front of everyone's eyes.

Although this group of monsters with long hairy faces and only showing their eyes, nose and mouth are very chimpanzees, they look particularly terrifying because of their bloodthirsty and flesh-thirsty cruelty to humans.

Seeing the prey that was chasing again, the stinky apes were approaching with strange screams, Yunyang Yunyi Xia Changyuan and Tangyuan's super high shooting hit rate had killed more than a dozen stinky apes in a row, completely arousing their ferocity, looking at the big killer in the hands of humans, the stinky apes did not dare to get so close!

But the number of attacks they use their tools does not pause or decrease in the slightest, and the sharp sticks, oval boulders, and plucked tree roots all show that the stinky ape is blessed with strength.

Yun Yang noticed that the leader of the stinky apes was hiding behind the stinky ape group, staring at it with dark eyes, as if thinking about what tricky method could be used to defeat them.

Suddenly, the leader of the stinky ape screamed strangely and kept gesturing at something, and then Xia Changyuan and the others saw five or six stinky apes break away from the group and start pulling out a lush tree.

This kind of ghost thing has infinite strength and a not low IQ, and will borrow tools, the trees are quickly uprooted by them, the leader compared a gesture, Yun Yang instinctively felt wrong, shouted: "Retreat, retreat!"

The tree that had just been pulled out and still had fresh soil at its roots smashed towards them, and the lush leaves just blocked their view, and the stinky apes took advantage of this opportunity to immediately flock to them.

The distance is getting shorter and shorter!

Everyone's shooting accuracy is also getting higher and higher, and after a clicky shot, more than a dozen stinky apes died, and suddenly the crowd was half empty.

The leader of the stinky ape was very angry, roaring loudly and jumping around, the stinky ape attacked more frequently, the distance was less than two meters, and a stinky ape unexpectedly jumped into the attack range of Xia Changyuan and others, and slapped them with a fan full of black hair.

Yun Yang Yun Yi reacted and immediately dodged, but the gun was knocked out, Yun Yang immediately drew the saber from the ankle, and used the fighting and self-defense techniques of the Ah Yi Church, the knife stabbed into the eyes and neck of the stinky ape.

Although the stinky ape has infinite strength, its body is a little bulky, and it has not escaped Yun Yang's knife, and the black blood that was pierced flowed to the ground, emitting a foul smell, and the smoked person even vomited out the overnight meal.

The stinky ape is really not worthy of its name, and the whole body stinks!

The stinky ape broke into the combat range of the crowd, and Tang Yuanwei Xiangdong and Hong Jie did not even dare to fire their guns, for fear of accidentally injuring their teammates.

Immediately hid Zhou Fang and the three of them and Xia Rong Zeng Chengxiang in the bushes, and after covering them with bushes, they immediately joined the battle.