186-190

Expect helicopters to deliver them directly to the Amazon jungle? Of course, it is impossible, the helicopter can fly continuously for up to five hours, and this distance is not yet out of the Dragon Country.

Helicopters, cars, boats, and then helicopters, the state apparatus worked so fast that some intermediate supply depots in unimaginable areas would suddenly appear, and the journey was surprisingly smooth, so it took them only three days to reach the Amazon forest crossing.

Constantly wake up from the car or helicopter, eat, go to sleep in a daze, and when you get off the plane, even smell the moist earthy smell of the air.

The official also found a local guide for them for this mission, which is still for the safety of the team members of each suspected target destination, especially like the Amazon jungle, without professional personnel to lead, entering is almost a dead end.

The guide's name was Buna, a young boy in his twenties who had big white teeth and spoke fluent Chinese.

"Hi, my name is Buna, I am now your captain and guide, I hope we have a good cooperation for some time to come." Buna walked to Xia Changyuan's side very familiarly, wanting to shake hands.

Xia Changyuan this person has always been relatively cold, not cold to this kind of self-cooking, the scene is a little cold, Tangyuan immediately jumped sideways in front of Xia Changyuan, grabbed Buna's hand and kept shaking: "Hello, hello little guide, take care of more." Buna

was not embarrassed that Xia Changyuan refused, plus the steps of Tangyuan came in time, and did not take this matter to heart, beckoning Yunyang Yunyi and Liu Lang Hongjie and others to board the boat.

Hong Jie looked at the broken ship and couldn't help but ask, "Can this ship really sail?"

Buna patted his chest and assured: "Don't worry, it will definitely be."

Yun Yang didn't care about the ship, but frowned and asked, "After the natural disaster and monsters wreaked havoc, have you ever entered the jungle again?" The

smile on Buna's face froze, and Tangyuan's face collapsed: "So you haven't entered it after the natural disaster, and I don't know what monsters are inside, the eight-touch beast must be indispensable, is there a pterosaur?" Do stinky apes have it?

Buna's face was nervous, and if he was not hungry at home and couldn't get food, he wouldn't dare to take such a desperate step as a guide.

There were already all kinds of dangers in the rainforest, plus monsters such as the eight-touch beast, and now from these eastern people, there were monsters that he had never heard of, and Buna's heart was very scared.

Rao was so, he still started the ship's engine, and just before it reached five hundred meters, there was a light rain in the sky, and the temperature was very muggy.

The rainproof storm suits on Yunyang Tangyuan, Xia Changyuan and others were all taken off and replaced with another thin one, and Yunyang specially put on a mosquito protection suit behind the thin jacket.

Mosquitoes in the rainforest are the size of a fist, and you won't lose too much blood when you bite, but a group of mosquitoes bites you alone is not necessarily the case.

Mosquitoes also carry viruses from the rainforest, which can cause fever, itching, malaria, respiratory infections and, in severe cases, shock.

Seeing everyone wearing thin clothes, he took out a few compressed anti-mosquito suits from his backpack and threw them at them.

In order to fear that he would be caught in the rainforest like this, Yun Yang continued to take out the extremely stimulating wind oil essence from his backpack and let them put on protective clothes again.

The wind oil essence is spicy eyes, especially the wrists and ankles, which are easy to expose.

"Thank you!" Hong Jie's eyes were shining, and she felt that the backpack Yun Yang was carrying was much more powerful than theirs.

Buna also had bright eyes and collected the mosquito protection clothing and wind oil essence that everyone gave him into his bag.

Unlike everyone's full bag of supplies, Buna seems to be carrying a fluttering backpack.

Tang Yuan looked at him puzzled: "Didn't our people send you a supply package?"

Buna touched the back of his head and smiled: "It's haired, it's full of good things, and we can exchange a lot of rice plantains and medicines in our base, so I will ask Papa to go to the exchange point to exchange some food and medicine for my younger siblings." The

area where Buna is located is a semi-primitive area, which may be particular about many children and blessings, a couple can have a dozen to two dozen children from marriage to menopause, and the longest record is forty-three.

And there is no family planning here, there are no contraceptives, healthy women can get pregnant when they have sex, and it is not unusual to have children every year.

The boat drove slowly, making ripples on the water.

Buna took out something wrapped in rags from the boat and tied it with a rope, and Tangyuan curiously leaned in, helped Buna fix it together and threw it into the water.

After doing all this, Buna went to the bow of the boat to drive the boat, and Yun Yang and the others sat in the canopy, machine guns on guard against the seemingly calm water.

Tang Yuan came over and sat down, and Liu Lang saw this and asked, "Then what?"

Tang Yuan brought his hand close to his nose and sniffed: "Things like androgen, Buna said that it is very effective in repelling the eight-touch beasts, and the poor people in their base will take this thing to the rainforest to try their luck when they can't afford food, to see if they can hunt food."

Xia Changyuan asked, "What is the success rate, can you catch it?"

Tang Yuan shook his head: "It's difficult, this is the oldest primeval forest in the world, cannibals don't just exist in legends, Buna said that someone in their base witnessed their companions being captured by cannibals and eaten."

Liu Lang asked curiously: "After three hours of global seawater flooding, can that group of uncivilized cannibals still live well?" Tangyuan

had only mentioned it to Buna before, didn't ask so much, and shook his head to indicate that he didn't understand the issue.

Hong Jie's finger tapped on the table: "If you have this time to worry about these and some of them, it is better to come and see the destination of this operation."

Everyone gathered to study the information in Hong Jie's hands, and in addition to the pictures of the plant that might appear in their portfolios, there were also botanists who simulated the ecological environment according to their plant characteristics, and compared with the information provided by the locals, only the Saitu Basin in the Amazon jungle was most likely to appear.

The river they are now sailing is the route to the Setu Basin, and the aerial view of the Amazon jungle shows the endless primeval jungle and countless rivers large and small in the jungle.

If you don't have someone familiar with the local area, you may not find a place to wander around here for a year.

The Saitu Basin is the hinterland of the Amazon jungle, and the tropical climate makes this rainforest hot and humid, and performing a rainforest mission is more than a tragic word.

Just as everyone was concentrating on studying the map and plant information, there was a sudden "bang" sound from the hull.