171-175

The ward where Yun Yi stayed was for twelve people, which was renovated from a clean and spacious double ward before the end of the world, and the number of people in the capital base soared, and the hospitals in various regions were facing a situation of too many patients and tight beds.

In order to be able to receive more patients, the ward can only be expanded, what doctor-patient experience and the supervision of the hospital's superior departments have been canceled, and now there is enough time and materials to receive patients, even if it is a high incense.

The official bases of the Dragon Kingdom have also set up a team specifically for medical supplies, specializing in searching for drugs in the warehouses of major pharmaceutical factories, pharmaceutical commercial companies, and hospitals, clinics and pharmacies in the occupied areas to maintain the current supply.

Even so, it is still a drop in the bucket, medical supplies cannot keep up, prices are higher, and families of patients who do not qualify for loans can only find a way to scrape together money.

It is very good to block some patients who cannot afford to pay medical bills outside the hospital, the hospital is a for-profit nature, not a public welfare organization, hospital bed fees, medical fees, surgery fees and nursing fees are all settled by high points.

The Dragon Kingdom official has begun to plan the area, drive away monsters, and begin to establish a circle with the capital base as the center, radiating to the surrounding major pharmaceutical factories to relieve medical pressure.

Several pharmaceutical companies have opened one after another, but the supply is still tight.

When Yun Yang entered the ward, he saw that the nurse was hanging water for Yun Yi, and after seeing Yun Yang come in, the nurse said to Yun Yang: "Miss Yun, your brother's previous wound was a little inflamed, and if the situation permits, it is recommended to be temporarily hospitalized for observation." Yun

Yi's feet are now fixed in a plaster cast, and now he is hanging water to reduce inflammation, lying on the snow-white sheets, even his skin is amazingly white.

For minor bone cracks, the doctor suggested that it was best to put a cast on it, so that the good ones would be faster, but considering the current surge in medical costs, it was the same to take Yunyang Dao home to recuperate, but the recovery time was slightly longer.

How important is the time now, monsters are emerging endlessly, and the points are gone, but Ah Yi and Brother Yuan, their health must be guaranteed, and they must be beaten immediately, and then the doctor opened the treatment order and went to the billing office to pay the treatment fee of 5,000 points.

So many points have been spent, are you afraid to be hospitalized to observe these small expenses?

Therefore, Yunyang chose to temporarily stay in hospital for Yunyi.

Because the number of patients in the ward was too large, the hospital stipulated that each family member was only allowed one escort, and Yun Yang had no way to come here to accompany Ah Yi because he wanted to bring cubs, so he simply hired a nurse for him.

He took the cub and kept Ah Yi completely awake from the anesthesia before letting the nurse take the cub out of the hospital instead of him.

It was still dark outside, and Yun Yang looked at the time on his watch again, it was the time for lunch at half past eleven noon, and the dark and lightless days continued.

The base turned on the nearby bioradar to monitor pterosaurs, and the streets and neighborhoods from the first to the fifth ring and the office buildings now full of ordinary people were lit up to prevent the pterosaurs from sneaking up on them.

The injured people were all concentrated on the sneak attack of the second group of pterosaurs, and stretchers and ambulances of the base hospital continued to bring victims crying in pain from outside.

All of them were covered in blood, some of their arms were bitten into a large piece of flesh and blood, some fingers were bitten off one or two, and some were left with a bare wrist, and the entire palm was bitten off by a pterosaur.

The way to the emergency department was sprinkled with the blood of many people...

Yun Yang did not cover the cub's eyes, but took a deep breath and carried him to the car.

What is there to cover? This is the danger that their generation will face in the future, perhaps even more so than it is now.

When Yun Yang drove by the public cafeteria, he was surprised to find that there was already a long queue outside to eat, and the announcement office of the canteen informed everyone that because of the crisis of the pterosaur, the opening time would be delayed by half an hour than usual, please understand.

Understand, of course, that at this time, food supply can be maintained, and only the superpower of the Dragon Kingdom can do it.

The public canteen has not stopped, and cannot be stopped, because now 99% of the population of the capital base must rely on the canteen to eat, otherwise the whole city will go hungry with them.

Yun Yang thought of something, got out of the car with the cub, locked the door and lined up behind the crowd.

Half an hour later, the door of the cafeteria opened with a sound, and when she arrived, she did not choose the base food window, but went down to the natural food window in the envious eyes of everyone.

Due to the limited raw materials, the natural food window is usually cooked for three days in a row.

Today's natural food is stir-fried meat with celery, braised chicken nuggets and mushroom soup with sliced meat, and the staple food is white-noodle steamed buns.

During this time, the price of natural food rose again, from the previous forty points to sixty points, and Yunyang played one of the four dishes, carried it in a plastic bag and left.

After arriving home, Yun Yang turned on all the lights in the house, took a hot bath for himself and the cub, ate all the meals he had called, made a spinach egg cake and a bottle of 100 ml of milk for the cub to drink, and held the cub on the soft bed to sleep well.

I spent several days in a row, and now I only feel exhausted when I let it go.

The cub climbed on her at first and arched around, but after watching his mother sleep with her eyes closed, he also consciously hid in her mother's arms and fell asleep together.

Yun Yang subconsciously hugged the cub in his arms.

This sleep lasted all night, except for the cub humming and wanting to drink milk at night, Yun Yang got up to make milk for him and woke up for a short time.

The next day, Yun Yang was woken up by the movement in his arms, it turned out that the cub was lying on his stomach in the bed, and the quilt was all pushed behind the little butt and then sat up to support him to stand up slowly, and then stretched his two little arms to maintain balance, walking around Yun Yang.

Yun Yang grabbed him in his arms and kissed his cute little face fiercely, and he laughed happily in his arms.

Looking at the healing smiling face of the cub beside him, Yun Yang felt that even if he experienced the end of the world again, it would not be so terrible.

She lifted the cub high with her arm: "Good cub, let's get up!"

"Gas!" The cub is also vaguely learned.

Yun Yang looked at the time, it was now six o'clock in the morning, it was still dark outside, and from the height of her floor, she could see the street lamps lit outside.

Perhaps because of the power shortage, the brightness is obviously not as strong as it was at the beginning last night.

After Yun Yang washed her and the cub, he began to make breakfast for the two.

He also prepared breakfast and lunch for Yun Yi with a thermos cup, and now he lives in a twelve-person ward, unlike eating casually at home.

Therefore, Yun Yang bought the dishes from the public cafeteria, and when he went back to the hospital to deliver food, others would think that they were calling from the public cafeteria.A human-shaped creature with a deep blue halo, his hands firmly locked between the meteorite-like asteroid chain and the gas column that seemed to constantly draw energy from his body.