106-110

And the cub seemed to be frightened by this fat uncle, and the mother was not there, and he opened his little hand for help and reached out to his uncle for a hug.

Yun Yi picked him up from the dining chair and put him in his arms, and the cub's eyes were still curious looking at Tangyuan.

It happened that Yun Yang came out with a pair of bowls and chopsticks, and heard him say this and laughed: "Maybe, his father is Dongfang with a pair of beautiful blue eyes on his face." Tang

Yuan looked at only Yunyang Yunyi and the cub in the room, and swallowed the question of where the cub's father was, and turned to look at the good dishes on the table, he was really shocked!

Pork stew vermicelli, the circle sausage that used to be popular on the short video platform, and the Northeast special pot wrapped meat, fried fresh and crispy with a circle of sweet and sour sauce on top.

Ma Yay! These foods were commonplace before the natural disaster, and now being able to eat one of them is a luxury, and now it is all gathered here in Yunyang, luxury, too luxurious!

Tangyuan took the chopsticks and immediately took a piece of pot wrapped meat and stuffed it into his mouth, and immediately chewed it intoxicated with his eyes closed, and the crispy, crispy, tender, sweet and sour taste exploded in his mouth, so delicious!

Yun Yang looked at the intoxicated tangyuan in silence, it was not so exaggerated... Just take the semi-finished meat and fry it in an oil pan, and then pour it with sweet and sour sauce.

"This is called food!" After eating what was in his mouth, Tangyuan wiped the oil from the corner of his mouth with a tissue and complained: "The leadership in the mushroom base has one more bowl of rice and two stir-fried dishes than ordinary employees on weekdays, and I haven't tasted meat for a long time."

Yun Yang gave him a blank look and said, "You just steal the fun, in addition to the stinky mushroom base, which public office outside do you see that does not eat stinky mushrooms?" Tangyuan

hummed and did not speak, but the speed of putting down chopsticks was not slow at all.

Yun Yang also took the bowl to eat, Yun Yi held the cub inconvenient to pick dishes, all Yun Yang scooped to him with a spoon, the cub looked at his mother from time to time, looked at the uncle who was eating, and the more curious little eyes were looking at the fat uncle who had not stopped talking since he sat on the table.

Yun Yang and Yun Yi finally came across a food equivalent to them, of course, if the rice balls were not so edible, they would not be able to grow such a large body, and when they ate the last bite of rice in the bowl, they gurgled and drank the Coke that Yun Yang poured for him in one go.

"Ugh!" He burped and shouted, "Cool!" He

used to be able to go to the restaurant, but it seems that he has not eaten a decent meal since the rainstorm, and he has no patience to go to supermarkets and vegetable markets with his grandpas and aunts to grab vegetables, so he hoards a lot of fast food, instant noodles, vacuum-packed chicken legs, spicy strips and potato chips, and eats three meals at a time until he is sick to his stomach.

After eating a meal today, I feel that this is alive like a person, sure enough, the old saying is right, people are iron rice is steel, a meal is hungry panic.

After eating, Yun Yang cleaned up all the dishes and chopsticks, and Tangyuan opened all the bags he carried, and the flowers and greens inside were all food packaging bags.

He poured it out, something pan bread, something potato chips, a certain moving drink, soda biscuits, outrageous red cans of forgetting cub milk...

"Brother Yuan, you just went to the supermarket to buy goods, right?" Yun Yang looked at this pile of things and asked.

Ah Yi held the cub and sat on the soft blanket on the ground together, at this time, the cub's small fat hands were curiously scratching the food on the ground to play, and when he couldn't reach it, he stood up straight with his small body.

Tang Yuan shook his head: "How can supermarkets still get these good things now!"

Yun Yang looked at the things on the ground speechless, what a good thing this is, don't look at the number here, in fact, adults can eat for two days.

"Then where did you come from?" Yun Yang asked.

Tang Yuan said mysteriously: "The people below are filial."

Yun Yang was amused: "Your airborne troops are not considered the bottom layer in the stinky mushroom base?"

Tang Yuan was not happy: "Then how can it be calculated, don't take bean bags and dry food, how much of a small leader, besides, don't mention how skilled I am in grabbing goods, how many groups of flowers and people spend materials on my behalf!" Yun

Yang was happy, really answered that sentence, there will be a market if there is demand, and Brother Yuan is too talented not to do business.

"But sister, you are better than Brother Yuan, and after eating your meal today, it's not just my bag of things that can be exchanged." One of the biggest advantages of why tangyuan can be mixed is that it can be carried clearly.

Now that the food is more popular, Yun Yang and Yun Yi can eat like this means that they have the ability and channels to get these, which is much stronger than him.

These things he sent were happy for ordinary people to offer him, but here in Yunyang, they were not enough to see.

The gift was not delivered to people's hearts, but it was a failure...

Yun Yang put all the materials brought by Tangyuan with his backpack neatly in the locker at home: "Brother Yuan, don't say this, we are also the things we hoarded before, the inventory was blistered twice, and if we don't eat it, we are afraid that it will deteriorate, so we eat Haisei."

"After eating this meal, the next meal is worrying, and these vacuum-packed foods you brought us really solve our urgent needs." Yun Yang said sincerely.

Tangyuan is not a person who drills into the horns, but he is still a lot happy to hear Yun Yang say this.

"Sister, Ah Yi, are you really not considering working at the Stinky Mushroom Base? It's not a matter of always taking up the work! "Tangyuan Road.

Yun Yang is also helpless, but if Brother Yuan changes places, she may really go, but the stinky mushroom base is really not good.

"Sister, now a job outside is less to say that you need a bag of rice and two hundred points to exchange, this is still the most ordinary preparation, there are more people who rush to ask for it, the job is not easy to find, you come to the stinky mushroom base Brother Yuan can still take care of you..." Brother Yuan persuaded bitterly.

Suddenly, he straightened up and looked at Yun Yang: "It's okay not to go to the mushroom base, how about working in the canteen?" Yun

Yang's face turned pale, canteen? It's a place that's even more exciting than the mushroom base, and it's also a place where the dark cuisine of the apocalypse gathers, claiming that only you can't think of it, and there is no place you can't eat.

"Brother Yuan, you really don't have to worry about us, we will arrange our future life." Yunyang Road.

Seeing that the Yunyang siblings had no way to reject the tangyuan in this way to the stinky mushroom base, they had to stand up, took the backpack that was already empty, and said: "That's okay, Brother Yuan's words have always worked, come to me when you can't find a job, Brother Yuan will definitely get it for you."

Yun Yang smiled and nodded.

"I'll go first, and I'll come and see you guys when I have time." He said.

Yun Yang asked, "Brother Yuan, where do you live now?" Moved back to Clear Water Bay Villas?

Tang Yuan shook his head: "I now live in the staff dormitory of the mushroom base, Qingshuiwan villa my parents have to let me rent out to collect points rent, in the future, you find me to come directly to the base and tell the doorman, I have a very iron relationship with the doorman, and he will notify me as soon as possible."