81-85

Three speedboats sailed back to the stadium without danger under the powerful output of firepower.

After waiting for the speedboat, the tall man at the head seemed to say something on the walkie-talkie, and soon nurses and nurses in white coats came out carrying stretchers, and carried Zou Yu, who was in a coma and shock due to excessive blood loss, and sent him for treatment.

The gymnasium is the highest place in the capital, and Rao was also flooded to the first floor, and Yunyang saw that there were many pumping machines working together in the gymnasium, pumping the stagnant water inside the hall to the outside.

The gymnasium has been remodeled, and the arc-shaped building has a watchtower every fifty meters to monitor and observe the movement of the water surface to prevent the sneak attack of the eight-touch beast.

Yunyang and several people followed Xia Changyuan and the three into the gymnasium, the gymnasium was overcrowded, but they only quietly shrunk in the corner, their eyes looking in the direction of the gate without blinking.

When Yun Yang and the others came in, almost everyone in the hall looked over expectantly, and when they found that it was Yun Yang, they lowered their eyes in disappointment.

This is a good guess, the sudden appearance of the eight-touch beast, the people in the city fled, or separated from their families due to the pursuit and killing of the eight-touch beast, the official dispatch of the army is to save more people in the city, so every time the team returns, everyone will hold a fluke mentality and think about whether it will be their relatives who have been rescued.

Hong Jie temporarily handed Yunyang and them over to the dispatcher in the museum for arrangement, looked at Yunyang's bulging body and was really curious, and asked, "What is in your arms?"

Yun Yang unzipped the storm jacket in front of her, revealing the cub's blinking blue eyes and curiously looking around.

Hong Jie looked at Yun Yang incredulously: "He... He just been in your arms?

Yun Yang lifted the zipper up slightly: "Yes."

Hong Jie re-examined Yun Yang and Yun Yi, and was able to retreat with the child unharmed in such a critical situation, it can be said that there is an element of luck, but the strength is also against the sky.

Wait, the Dragon Kingdom has such strict control over firearms and the like, how can these two have them!

Hong Jie was silent, and immediately found Xia Changyuan to report the situation after handing the person over to the dispatcher.

Liu Lang next to him was also on the speedboat just now, although he was not in the same car as Xia Changyuan and Hong Jie, but he also saw Yunyang Yunyi holding machine guns and fighting monsters.

"Yes, illegal possession of firearms is to be arrested by jail, how could they..."

Xia Changyuan's memory was outstanding, and when he saw Yun Yang's appearance, he thought of the matter that his old man sent him to solve before.

"The legacy left to her by Azure Technology's Alan was sold for 10 billion, and she couldn't buy what she wanted." Xia Changyuan said lightly.

Liu Lang and Hong Jie were both taken aback: "She, she is..."

Now that human natural enemies are in front, Xia Changyuan is too lazy to care about other people's affairs, whether she illegally possesses firearms is a matter that the police should investigate, and their soldiers are not a system.

All their soldiers had to do was rescue more survivors, and now two safe zones have been cleared out of the first ring of the capital, one is the official headquarters building, and the other is the gymnasium for ordinary citizens.

There are more than 20 million people in the entire capital city, and now the number of people rescued by the stadium and various regions is less than 5 million, and half of those who disappeared were eaten by the eight-touch beast, and most of the survivors should have found a place to hide.

If you don't try to find it, the survivors who hide won't last for a few days, either starving to death or being found and eaten by the eight-touch beast.

At the moment of human survival, killing this overwhelming eight-touch beast is the right thing, as for the source of firearms and weapons is not regular, now is not the time to discuss this matter, as long as the muzzle is not aimed at the human beings themselves.

Xia Changyuan remembered something and asked, "By the way, how is the effect of the recruitment order?"

Hong Jie frowned and said, "Not very good, everyone's enthusiasm is very high, but the physical fitness is too poor, and only three or four out of ten can pass the test." Let

the social animals that once went back and forth between the two points and the line in a civilized society temporarily go to the battlefield to deal with the eight-touch beasts and ask for their lives, a machine gun has to weigh a dozen to twenty pounds, and it is enough to choke while holding, not to mention that it is still fighting and retreating.

"Now that the authorities have vigorously trained temporary search and rescue personnel, we should be able to see the results in a short time, after all, other survivors in the city do not have so much time to wait for us." Hong Jie said.

At this time, a young man wearing a camouflage combat uniform came over and gave a military salute to Xia Changyuan: "Sir, someone is looking for you outside the door."

Xia Changyuan stood up straight and nodded slightly: "Who?"

"He said it was Qin Chaoyuan."

"Nope." Xia Changyuan immediately refused.

Liu Lang reminded: "Boss, we still have to meet, otherwise it's not good for us to go to the Qin family to ask for three percent of the materials, the gasoline consumed by the speedboat is all strategic materials, use a little less, the next time the share divided above may be less, you can't suffer a loss!"

Xia Changyuan nodded irritably: "Let him in." Qin

Chaoyuan is a pot-bellied man, laughing like a Maitreya Buddha, often hanging up with anger and wealth, secretly doing countless dirty things, at this time after seeing Xia Changyuan, he couldn't laugh, and quickly asked: "Chief Xia, did you go out this time to find my son?"

Xia Changyuan shook his head regretfully: "I'm really sorry, Mr. Qin, according to the address and orientation you provided, when we went, Qianda Square had already fallen into a monster's lair, and it couldn't get close at all."

Qin Chaoyuan's face froze: "It's impossible, when Yueyang sent me a message, he said that he had found a safe place to hide, and he was waiting for me to find someone to rescue." After speaking, he raised his head and looked at Xia Changyuan with sharp eyes: "You guys returned directly without even trying, and now use these words to prevaricate me!"

Xia Changyuan also lost his good face: "Qianda Plaza is the lowest place in the entire capital, when we went, the water had flooded to the fourth floor, and the mall was on the sixth floor, if we entered, our people would be folded inside."

"Your son's life is life, and the life of our soldiers is not life?"

Qin Chaoyuan's fat finger pointed straight at Xia Changyuan: "If you can't do it, you can refuse it from the beginning!"

Xia Changyuan sneered and sneered back: "Is it useful to refuse?" Aren't you going around camping to pressure me just for this day? Before going, it was also made clear that doing your best is not for your son to die. Thinking

of Xia Changyuan's background, Qin Chaoyuan's vitality trembled but did not dare to be rigid, and turned around to leave.

Liu Lang did not forget to remind in the back: "Mr. Qin, when will I give it to the three percent of the materials that you said is good"