221-225

Other death elements began to appear in the dream, and various deformed human corpses continued to fall down in mid-air, and the complete land cracked, revealing rusty gears inside, and the corpses fell into the gears and were crushed.

The blood that flooded her calves gushed out more because of the increase in corpses, and the blood that was so thick that it could not be dissolved gradually flooded her waist, her shoulders to her mouth and nose, and the feeling of suffocation became stronger and stronger.

She woke up, it was still dark outside the house, the street lights in the villa area were on, and there were already pedestrians going out of the community to work.

Yun Yang took the watch on the bedside and looked at it, it was almost eight o'clock in the morning, and the cub was still curled up in her arms and asleep, her little hands tightly pulling on her mother's clothes.

Looking at the dark sky outside, it's another dark day!

I don't know if it will last for a few days, but now the people at the base seem to have seen the strange scenery in the sky.

Living in such a post-apocalypse, simply living is difficult enough, as more and more monsters emerge, many teams that want to hunt monster corpses to exchange supplies are becoming more and more difficult, in order not to lose their lives, most of them have turned to urban infrastructure.

Although it is all tired manual work, it is good to earn points that can barely support the family.

Now the official has opened the service of gun rental, and also set up a free shooting training center, which is to provide training for ordinary people who want to go out to hunt monsters.

The base still implements gun-free management, and every time a mission is sent out and handed over, it will be registered at a special gun collection point outside the base, and when it comes back, a lot of it must be returned to the collection point for maintenance.

Each gun is officially installed with positioning, which can carry out the task of recovering the lost firearm and prevent some malicious people from secretly hiding.

Under the apocalyptic natural disaster, no one dares to overestimate human nature.

Yun Yang wanted to get up and wash, she moved slightly, and the cub arched towards her again with her movements, and as her amplitude was too large, the cub also turned over and lay on her stomach, while rubbing her eyes with her small hands, looking like she was about to wake up.

Indeed, after sleeping long enough, Yun Yang picked up the cub and went to the bathroom to wash the two with the hot water kettle that Wu Yaya brought in last night.

After washing and getting dressed, he took the cub out, and the cub couldn't wait to go down to the ground to play with his uncle and Uncle Tangyuan, broke into the room of the two, found it empty, and looked at Yunyang aggrievedly.

Yun Yang came over and took his little hand: "Go, let's eat first." The

older the cub, the less he likes to drink milk, and his appetite for food is very good, breakfast is prepared in the kitchen, Yun Yang touches the food is still warm, and it starts just right at this time.

After taking the cubs to eat breakfast, they began to carry out early education, the cubs are originally smart, they can learn everything quickly, and some small educational toys are not a problem.

When it was almost noon, Yun Yi and Tang Yuan drove back, and the car drove directly to the basement, she knew that another batch of gold should have arrived today, and immediately took the cubs from the room into the basement to join them.

At this time, Tangyuan and Yunyi opened the trunk, and a small mountain of gold was piled up full of trunk gold.

This time, not only gold bricks, gold necklaces, gold earrings, gold rings, gold brooches and other accessories occupy the main weight, some gold dirt has not been cleaned, some gold necklaces are worn with slurry, it seems to be buried.

These are not a problem for Yun Yang, she wants the energy that gold provides to the space, and she does not wear these things.

The palm touched the gold, and then the iris projection opened in front of her eyes, and there were two accommodation standards that could be enforced, one was gold and the other was gold and the car.

Gold is in the trunk of the car, and the car is also a whole, so the iris projection of the space will operate like this.

Yun Yang chose a gold-only one, and a "ding" tone came from the space.

She sees that the progress bar of the space has reached 30%, and turns on Guardian Guard 2.0 [Host only, emergency space avoidance is possible]*1.

The energy provided by the gold this time is not bad, and thirty percent of the space that has been opened has also overflowing a 2.0 guardian guard.

Yunyang saw that the 2.0 version of Guardian Guard was not as detailed as the introduction of version 1.0, and it is estimated that some of the usage rules of version 1.0 can also be applied to version 2.0, such as determining whether the guardian needs to passively turn on the emergency avoidance function according to the algorithm of space.

The cub was held in Yun Yi's arms, his eyes were still staring at the golden camel in the trunk, but he didn't expect that his blink of an eye would disappear, his eyes widened to show the same sense of surprise as adults, and the people who saw it wanted to laugh.

Tang Yuan's surprised expression was no less than that of the cub, it wasn't that he didn't see Yun Yang using the space, but he still had to be surprised once he saw it.

After everyone returned to the living room, Xia Changyuan's car stopped outside the door again and honked his horn, so that the eyes of the three people looked at him.

Tang Yuan patted his head: "Oh, didn't you say it yesterday, take us to see the Tengu." The

three locked the door and walked to Xia Changyuan's off-road vehicle, and Yun Yang opened the door for the back seat of the main driver to let Yun Yi, who was holding the cub, enter.

Xia Changyuan saw the child through the rearview mirror and didn't say anything, he knew that Yunyang had a child, Yunyang sat in the back seat of the co-pilot after settling Ah Yi and the cub, and Tang Yuan sat in the co-pilot's seat.

Xia Changyuan drove a few people into the capital's military base, and Xia Changyuan was immediately allowed to go after lighting up the pass at the gate, and the car was parked in the parking lot, and everyone on foot on the road below.

Yun Yi's special combination of holding a child did not attract extra attention in the disciplined troops, and the soldiers were serious about doing their part.

Xia Changyuan did not take them into an ordinary building, just like in the stinky mushroom base, a double-layer pure white factory building built with special coatings and building materials.

Following Xia Changyuan through one of the entrances of the building, he did not enter the second floor, but directly took the elevator to the underground part.

There was already a group of people waiting, all of them were military bigwigs in dark green military uniforms, all talking at this time, Lin Han was the leader of them, and he was surrounded by everyone in the middle to speak.

Seeing Xia Changyuan coming, he immediately asked his assistant Qi Yuan to preside over the situation, and he walked in front of Xia Changyuan, Yun Yang and the others.

Looking at Yun Yang and the others with satisfaction, his sharp eyes were full of satisfaction: "Okay, good, you have completed this task very well, it is really a fearsome afterlife, if there are more excellent young people like you in the Dragon Kingdom, no matter how difficult it is, it will be able to get by." The

first time he walked into the military's sight, he was praised by the military boss, and Tangyuan was excited to swing, and Yun Yang said that it was false if he was not excited.After all, a chief in a position of authority like Lin Han was also a protective umbrella to protect this group of ordinary people in his previous life!