251-255

But now everyone's mind can't focus on the internal structure of such a luxurious RV, and immediately each of them found a window that could see the outside situation and inquired about the outside situation.

The fall this time was too tragic, and the naked eye could see flying pterosaurs and running stinky apes, and the dragon centipede twisted its body on the ground and on the wall, making people get goosebumps.

As soon as the RV hit the road, it attracted the attention of all the fleeing people, and the survivors chased by the monster outside kept waving to try to stop the vehicle so that they could get up.

Yun Yang pulled off the protective clothing, the cub was already asleep, the little face was flushed, she stood next to the driver's seat of Brother Yuan, the chassis of the RV was very high, and the RV was heavy enough, squashing the body of some dragon centipedes running rampant on the road.

On the road, people constantly tried to rush up and beckon to intercept the vehicle, and Tang Yuan looked at Yun Yang: "Sister, look..."

Yun Yang's eyes were cold: "Don't stop, you can't save them, not only the distance between the monsters and the survivors is too close, but the distance between the survivors is also close enough, do you know what will happen if you stop?" Tang

Yuan's scalp was numb when he thought of that picture, as long as it was to stop and save people, it would let the survivors and monsters who were not far away catch up, and constantly pour into the wide open car door, not only could not save people, but even the people in the car would suffer.

It just so happened that at this time, Zhou Bin, who was covered in blood, chased up from another small road, blocked in the middle of the road, and frantically beckoned to the vehicle, with a posture of not giving way without stopping.

Tang Yuan's face was full of anger: "This bastard..."

Yun Yang's eyes did not blink: "Press over." "If you want to die, you will complete him, anyway, he is a personal scum."

Tang Yuan's foot increased the throttle, and the speed did not decrease but increased, pressing straight towards Zhou Bin.

Zhou Bin was so frightened that he immediately jumped away, his body fell heavily on the road, his mouth was full of fishy sweet blood, and he spit out a mouthful of bloody spit and cursed.

He managed to escape from the slippery pigs in the container, but he couldn't just die.

The rest of the container was not as lucky as him, and the intestines poked by so many slippery pig fangs pierced his belly, and Zhou Bin, who was hiding behind everyone, took advantage of the fact that someone in front of him blocked the explosion potential, stepped on the pig's head of the slippery pig, and ran out directly on the slippery pig.

He also walked luckily without any injuries, and found a shortcut path to the first ring.

Of course, I was overjoyed to see that magnificent RV driving over, and with this RV, the chance of being attacked by monsters will be greatly reduced.

But who knew that the RV not only did not stop, but also pressed past him as soon as he blocked the road, which scared him and immediately rushed away.

Damn, it's better not let him know who is driving, otherwise he will have to die!

The tide of monsters was far more menacing than Yun Yang thought, and giant spiders and locusts on the six-lane two-way were densely packed on the ground, and climbed on the guardrails on both sides of the road.

On the road where Tangyuan drove by, there was a long line of giant spiders and locusts crushed by wheels, and yellow-green visceral juice spilled all over the ground.

Yunyang's large RV does not feel it, and if it is replaced by a private lighter car, it will definitely feel soft and fluffy on this road full of giant spiders and locusts, like a boat wandering in the water.

"Ugh!" The single mother holding the child was startled by the human-faced beast that suddenly fell from the window glass, and ran towards Wuyaya with a scream.

Wu Yaya immediately picked up the gun and aimed it at the window glass outside, fortunately, the window glass is hard tempered glass, the high-speed driving vehicle is even very fast, the four paws of the human-faced beast are firmly adsorbed on the metal shell of the RV, and a slight movement may be blown to the road by the wind.

The acid rain became bigger and bigger, crackling on the carriage, and also smashed on the body of the human-faced beast.

The burning sensation and itching caused by acid rain hitting people did not cause any damage to natural disaster monsters such as human-faced beasts and stinky apes, and Yun Yang also saw that the stinky ape was thirsty, so he directly raised his head and opened his mouth and then the acid rain fell from the sky.

The monsters are more adaptable to this apocalypse than they are!

The human-faced beast did not break the window to enter, and Wu Yaya would not break the window glass in a hurry.

The monster and Wu Yaya's gaze confronted each other through a layer of glass, and finally the human-faced beast finally disappeared at the car window.

"Bang!"

"Boom!"

Not only is the sound of acid rain dripping on the body of the speeding vehicle, but the turbulent cabin shows what the front of the car is constantly hitting again.

Yun Yi walked to the front of the car and looked at the eight-touch beast and the circling dragon centipede climbing up the road.

The dragon centipede tried to wrap the RV with its body, but the RV was large enough and heavy enough to completely disable their attacks, and finally the wheels were pressed underneath, and the scales below showed patterns that were pressed by the wheels because of the weight.

"What a lot of spiders!" The single mother in the protective suit reminded loudly.

Wu Yaya looked at the giant spider that kept climbing out from the second floor of the carriage and asked Tangyuan who was driving loudly: "Tangyuan, does the RV still have a skylight!" Tangyuan

drove the RV intently, and did not respond when he heard the words: "Yes!" Looking at Yun Yang beside him, he asked, "Is it turned off?"

Yun Yang looked at him a little stunned: "Huh?

Tang Yuan suddenly had a bold guess: "Could it be that this RV has not been driven since you bought it?"

This is indeed the one that was put into the space after being bought, and the vehicles used to travel were the bulletproof car in the courtyard of the Clear Water Bay villa.

Yun Yang nodded: "Yes."

Tangyuan immediately pressed a button, and then asked loudly: "What now, is there anything else?"

Wu Yaya looked at the giant spider that was still falling: "Yes, there is!"

Tang Yuan frowned: "Maybe the skylight has failed because it has been open for too long."

"So what to do? You can't keep the skylight open. Yun Yang asked, again acid rain and giant spiders and monsters.

Tang Yuan said, "Then you can only close the window manually."

Yun Yang nodded, originally wanted to hold the cub to Guan, but thinking of the giant spider that kept appearing above, he simply took the cub off the waist stool and handed it to Yun Yi.

Yun Yi wrapped the cub in his arms with his clothes: "Sister, or I'll go."

Yun Yang shook his head: "No need, you accompany Brother Yuan, there are too many monsters on the road, Brother Yuan said that the window glass is the kind of bulletproof material of military industry, don't worry about the risk of breaking the window for the time being, you can guard a little."

Yun Yi held the cub and nodded.

Yun Yang copied a pan from the stove in the open kitchen in the RV, which was perfect for beating these giant spiders.

In the carriage, Wu Yaya, who was wearing protective clothing and wrapped herself tightly, and the single mother kept stepping on the giant spider on the ground with their feet, and their hands did not stop hammering the giant spider climbing on the table to death.After the natural disaster, the monster changes in a strange direction, for example, this giant spider looks very large, but in fact it is crispy, as long as it does not fall into their spider silk webs and spider traps, one by one it is very simple.