261-270

With the flying tiger claw, things are much simpler, they fall directly from the direction hole of the stairway, each flying tiger claw has its own force point, and the action at the beginning is smooth.

But when the second batch came down, the stinky apes guarding the dark began to climb on the staircase railings and stretched out their claws to close the ropes, so that the personnel who should have kept the falling trend were directly caught by them.

Some people's flying tiger claws were directly cut by the sharp claws of stinky apes and fell from mid-air, and their screams were heard in the dark corridors.

"Xiao Wang, Xiao Liu!" A painful look appeared on Team Chen's face, and his body almost leaned out of the stairwell, and was grabbed by Xia Changyuan and his team members.

"Calm down, Team Chen!" Xia Changyuan persuaded, now this situation can only depend on the will of heaven.

Yunyang and they also went down in this batch, dangerously passing by the stinky ape's paws, and the inertia brought by the descent made them face to face with the stinky ape.

But after all, Yun Yang and Tang Yuan and the others have been on a lot of missions, and they remain alert in any state, kicking the stinky ape away when its claws reach out to reach Yun Yang's flying tiger claws.

It's just a pity for the servicemen who died because of the attack of the stinky ape!

Yun Yang stood on the fifteenth floor, which was not as chaotic as the nineteenth floor, because the monsters on this floor immediately began to crawl towards the nineteenth floor after hearing the movement of the nineteenth floor.

Yun Yi and Wu Yaya also immediately leaned towards the fifteenth floor, only the tangyuan fell directly to the twelfth floor because it was too silky.

Not every floor will be as dense as the nineteenth floor, and it was the people of the Chen team who burned the giant spider silk web at the entrance of the stairs on the nineteenth floor before that caused other monsters to be alert and influx.

Tang Yuan shouted at Xia Changyuan and the others who were still on the nineteenth floor: "Come down quickly, don't grind, be careful not to let the stinky ape catch the rope!" The

few remaining people upstairs had no better way to escape, they could only watch for the stinky ape approaching when using the flying tiger's claws, and Yun Yang, Tang Yuan and the others also shot to cover them.

By the time everyone gathered, the twelve had become ten, but everyone in danger had no time to mourn and their companions had to continue their mission.

The next dozen floors are made into nests by giant spiders, as if they have become the nests of giant spiders, and the cocoons not only have human shapes but also monster shapes, giant spiders hunt is really not picky, any creature that breaks into their hunting range will become food.

The best way to deal with the giant spider silk web is to burn it, and the people under Team Chen have been spraying flames on their backs to clear the corridor, and Yunyang Xia Changyuan and Team Chen and others have not stopped shooting to cover.

Many human-faced beasts and stinky apes saw their prey on the fifteenth floor and moved directly at the railing of the stairs, and they could wander freely in the stairwell without flying tiger claws.

If it weren't for the fact that Yun Yang and the others' gunfire had not stopped, maybe a fish that had slipped through the net would have come in.

Tangyuan shot and killed the human-faced beast closest to him, hitting its eye with a very high accuracy, and the monster's black blood splashed into Tangyuan's mouth, making him immediately roll his eyes and start vomiting, and even the shooting action stopped.

Yun Yang immediately blocked his shortcoming, and asked him while shooting: "What's wrong, Brother Yuan, are you okay?"

Tang Yuan shook his head: "No, the blood of this human-faced beast is more smelly than the garbage in the garbage heap that has been fermented for a year or two, and it almost gave me a stinky back, I don't know if it is poisonous!"

While speaking, he spat violently, wanting to spit out the monster that left the blood of the human-faced beast in his mouth before.

Xia Changyuan gave Tangyuan a guarantee: "Don't worry, blood doesn't play any role, be careful not to be scratched, they carry tens of thousands of bacteria in their nails." There

are giant spiders in front and chasers behind, Yun Yang and the others' actions are like driving twice the speed, the further down the more monsters gather, there is not much fuel on the flame gun, if you want to quickly reach the third floor, you must speed up.

The thumping gunshots were endless, the blood of the monster that Tangyuan disliked before splashed everyone's face, Yun Yang's storm jacket and hat were sticky, and blood continued to drip from his body to the ground.

Those stinky apes and human-faced beasts that pounced were directly knocked down in mid-air and fell into the dark corridor, and the heavy landing sound was accompanied by the screams of monsters, and I don't know whether these monsters are dead or not.

When everyone reached the fourth floor, their bodies were almost soaked with sweat, and the flame guns of Team Chen's subordinates finally couldn't spew out a trace of flame.

The fourth floor living area and the third floor of the business are divided, if you want to enter the third floor from the fourth floor, you must pass through a security gate, but now the security door is locked, there is no way to go directly.

At this time, a soldier carrying a material bag came out from behind Team Chen, took out an electric welding torch from the material bag, aimed at the locked area and cut it, the door lock was simply removed, and the door door on the third floor could be easily pushed open.

Then everyone awkwardly looked at the stinky ape and human-faced beast who were eating, who would have thought that they would eat directly by the door so unrefined!

The human-faced beast and the stinky ape immediately pounced, Yun Yang and the others were not to be outdone and killed with a gun, the human-faced beast and the stinky ape were defeated one after another, and even the corpses that were eating were thrown aside by them and fled quickly.

These intelligent monsters will not know that they can't fight and come up to die, which will cause greater losses to humans.

The pursuers behind him also immediately arrived as scheduled, Yun Yang and the others directly dodged and hid in the gap on the third floor, now they are all monster blood, unless they are prey that is actively sent to the door, otherwise they can interfere with them with the same smell of blood as monsters.

Yun Yang covered his mouth and hid in the blind spot of the two windows on the third floor, his figure was tightly attached to the wall, and there were exactly two base general point card swiping machines standing there in front of him, blocking Yun Yang's figure.

Everyone else also found their own place to hide, Tang Yuan hid directly under the sofa, but the high-rise space under the sofa was not enough to accommodate his figure, and he hid in reluctantly, and even the sofa on his body tilted to the side.

The sound of the stinky ape's footsteps getting closer and closer, and the place where Yun Yang was hiding was not easy to find in the shadows, and she saw one of the stinky ape's eyes scanning through the gap here, holding her breath and waiting for its next move, the gun in her hand ready to go.

But in the next second, it shifted its gaze, gave up searching on this side, and searched in the hall on the third floor again.

From the direction of Yunyang, you can also see that the stinky ape who just left turned around and went to the opposite sofa, which is exactly where Tangyuan is hiding, and the sofa with a not too high chassis goes up and down with the breathing of Tangyuan hiding at the bottom, and it falls very eye-catching in the eyes of the stinky ape.