411-420

There is another gold energy in the Yunyang space that can be exchanged for spaceships, but the leaders of the Dragon Kingdom decided to temporarily stop the exchange of spacecraft after a meeting, and instead use these energy as spaceship fuel to transport the second batch of counterpart sources to planet M63.

Regarding the sustainable development and infrastructure plan of the M63 planet, the Dragon Kingdom has sent authoritative personnel to participate in the revision.

Now it is necessary to press the first five-year plan for the M63 planet to complete its approximate microcosm in half a year, infrastructure construction is simple, which involves a wide range of specialties, civil construction, mine excavation, water conservancy facilities, production, power, transportation, including exploration, measurement, scientific research practice and so on.

These require a large number of people and talents to build, and the spaceship exchange in the Yunyang space can be slowly plotted, and now it is time to send the second wave of people for transfer construction.

After Lin Han relayed the decision of the meeting to Yun Yang, Yun Yang had no opinion, and now that the life and death crisis was ahead, the dragon kingdom had tightened a rope, and it was preparing from top to bottom.

The official concealed the news of Yunyang and the spaceship from outsiders, for fear of alarming some foreign forces, and cherished his guilt, and now the Dragon Kingdom is a person who is fighting for by ten thousand people, and he will be besieged by all enemies if he is a little accidental.

And now there are human beings inside, monster tides and natural disasters outside, in the midst of internal worries and external troubles, one step can not look at ten steps.

Yunyang was awakened by the sound of shoveling snow at the military base, and the heavy snow was getting bigger and bigger, and it was necessary to clean it regularly every day to prevent the snow from being too thick and causing traffic obstacles. The weather was getting colder, and although Yun Yang was wearing a constant temperature suit exchanged from the space, he felt cold looking at the mist exhaled from the mouths of the soldiers standing guard in the military base and the soldiers who patrolled each ring area regularly.

She is now in a warm bed, the cub sleeps between her and Lin Lu, slightly tilting her head curiously at this big and small, isn't it already out of the human form category? Will you sleep too?

Lin Lu opened his blue eyes, full of temptation, and his voice was hoarse after getting up: "How?" The hand under the quilt had bypassed the little cub that was in the way, and accurately caught Yun Yang's hand.

Yun Yang smiled and held his mother-in-law back: "Are you wondering if you still need to sleep?"

A smile also appeared on Lin Lu's handsome face: "Even machines have a dormancy period, not to mention us."

"Knock knock!" Their door was knocked softly, and Yun Yi's voice was heard: "Sister, are you awake?"

Yun Yang immediately got up and dressed and opened the door: "Ah Yi, what's wrong?"

Yun Yi's voice was as calm as ever: "Sister, someone from the official has come to find you."

Yun Yang nodded: "Okay, I'll go over right away."
After
returning to the room, he immediately cleaned himself up neatly, and the cub was also woken up by Yun Yang's movement, looked at his mother in confusion, and reached out to hug.

Yun Yang put on the long down jacket on his body and held his little face and kissed him: "Cub is good, mother is going to work, can you follow your father?" The

cub was a little reluctant, but in the past two days, he had obviously cultivated feelings with Lin Lu, so he had to nod, he was an obedient baby, and he definitely couldn't disturb his mother.

Mom works and dad, dad works and uncle, cubs count their fingers to comfort themselves, there will always be someone to accompany them.

"Colonel Xu, why did you come over in person?" Yun Yang was also surprised when he saw him sitting in the car, he was an important strategic resource supervisor of gold, and he should be waiting for her in the warehouse where the gold was stored at the moment.

Colonel Xu is nearly forty years old, and his military career makes his whole person look very sharp, with deep folds in his eyebrows, and he often looks frowning, and he has a posture of not being angry and self-threatening.

At this moment, looking at Yun Yang squeezed a polite smile on his face, he was a little uncomfortable, after all, he had always been serious.

"Chief Lin personally came over today, let me pick you up and you should have something to discuss." Colonel Xu simply explained the matter, and Yun Yang did not ask again, and the next thing was a military secret if it was said a little deeper.

The military base in the capital covers a vast area, and it takes only ten minutes to drive from Colonel Xu to Yunyang to the location where the vault is located.

The snow on the road has been cleared, many company soldiers are training in the morning, the military base is full of life, and Yunyang feels a lot younger.

She and Colonel Xu went to the door of the warehouse where the gold was collected, and the door was already guarded by the soldiers of Lin Han's army with guns.

Colonel Xu escorted Yun Yang to the door of the warehouse and left first, and Yun Yang walked into the warehouse himself.

When she saw Lin Han, Lin Han and Qi Yuan were discussing something with documents, and after seeing Yun Yang coming, Qi Yuan couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief: "Chief, I think it is more appropriate for you to ask Yun Yang these questions."

Yun Yang was puzzled by Qi Yuan's headless words as soon as he came: "What problem?"

Lin Han sighed: "It's not a problem of gold energy yet.

"Chief Lin, I don't have as good news as you at the base, so I can only think of a way if you explain clearly what happened!" Yun Yang was helpless, she couldn't piece together the right chat topic for this east and west sentence.

"Those countries are starting to refuse gold exchange again!" Lin Han rubbed his hair, only feeling that his head was as big as a fight, but the real headache was those people in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, after receiving the state's all-out acquisition of gold resources, even during that period of gold cold, they did not give up their efforts.

The previous cooperation was suspended, and then because of a blizzard, it was the diplomats of their country who really asked for it!

Now it's stopped again!

What about playing?

Yun Yang looked at Qi Yuan: "What is the reason this time?" Was Jianguo afraid of getting into trouble if he discovered about selling gold privately?

Qi Yuan shook his head: "No, I heard that Jianguo's side has also begun to buy gold."

Yun Yang looked inexplicable: "Why does Jian Guo want gold?"

For a moment, she suspected that Jianguo also had a cheater like her space, and that the energy fuel was neither oil nor gasoline, and gold was needed.

But the next second, Qi Yuan gave her a different explanation: "The news we got is that the Jianguo Central Base intends to pilot the moon landing plan.

"Moonshot?" Yun Yang thought about it and came to a bold conclusion: "They want to take the whole people to the moon?" Wait

, the moon is a planet that does not have the needs of human living environment, then the question is, so many people, how can the high-level members of Jianguo place them?

As if he had heard some funny joke, Lin Han laughed out loud and patted Yun Yang's shoulder: "What kind of country is Jianguo, capitalist country, people in the slums are not within their scope of salvation, so they will not waste resources to a group of people who cannot create profit income for them on the moon at all." "