Finale and Fanwai

The speed of the spacecraft soared, and the humans sitting inside could not feel it, but the windows that could still look outside before began to turn pure white, making it impossible to see the outside scenery anymore.

Yun Yang knew that this was the normal situation of the spaceship at high speed, and the soft seat belts on their seats like marshmallows had begun to automatically position their packages, and the cub was sitting between her and Lin Lu, and the security settings had wrapped him into a ball with only a small face exposed.

It looked very secure, and Yun Yang was satisfied with this safety setting on the spacecraft's seat.

And she also secretly asked Lin Lu if this thing could really protect humans in case of an accident.

After all, the accident of a high-speed spacecraft is much more tragic than the scene of a plane crash and a car accident, and the safety settings of this seat are not useful, right?

Lin Lu gave her an affirmative answer, letting her know that her worries were just superfluous.

If the spacecraft does hit a planet or a meteorite belt, even if the hull disintegrates and blows itself up, the safety setting on each seat is an independent sealed capsule that will transmit humans according to the positioning coordinates on the main body of the spacecraft.

On this spaceship, it is equivalent to giving a small life double-layer insurance, what is not content, experience MAX!

The space that Lin Lu gave to Yunyang and the mission products produced in the space are all more powerful than black technology, especially in the spacecraft, Yunyang just took a nap halfway, and when he woke up, he heard the voice broadcast of the spacecraft reminding him to reach his destination.

The familiar electronic sound made Yun Yang very dramatic, and in minutes she found the heroic broadcast of the young ladies in the electronic speakers of the subway when she used to crowd the subway when the social animals crowded the subway, and when she was about to arrive at the station.

After the door of the spacecraft opened, everyone on the ship thought that what they saw would be a vast undeveloped land, but in fact, just like there is a ticket hall in the high-speed rail plane, there is also a group of staff here to check and dispatch after the spacecraft arrives at its destination.

The number of 100,000 people is not a joke, and the inspection staff are also selected from the official team quickly formed by the M63 planet, after all, after today, this batch of inspectors is not necessary, and this spaceship is the last one in the last batch of spaceships.

When everyone stepped into this hall, they felt that the heart they had been carrying was relaxed, and when they left from the water blue star, everyone was still wearing warm clothes.

But when I arrived in this hall, the temperature inside was about twenty-six seven, and you wouldn't feel cold in a single coat, and everyone was still wearing cotton clothes for the winter.

Planet M63 is such a pleasant planet, similar to the climate of the Longguo Banna region, which is warm as spring all year round, so the mountains and rivers on this planet are so magnificent and luxuriant.

"Are we really on planet M63?"

"Do you really not have to face natural disasters and man-eating monsters?"

"Have you really found a way to live?"

A woman who got off the spaceship immediately burst into tears, almost numb after nearly two years of despair, and now her homeland had finally pulled her out of this deep quagmire.

That's nice!

It's good to be alive, to be able to live like a human!

The staff of the inspection were all affected by the woman's emotions and sniffed: "Yes, we have found a way to live, and our people in the Dragon Kingdom can rest and recuperate on the planet M63." "

There will also be indigenous creatures on planet M63, but the existence of these creatures is like a tiger and lion on the earth, the people of the Dragon Kingdom have all kinds of thermal weapons, there will always be a way to defeat them, they are not an order of magnitude with the Blue Star Catastrophe and the monster tide.

Lin Lu held Yun Qi, Yun Yi followed behind Yun Yang, and the family of four walked out of the hall after the inspection.

Still in the solar system, with the sun's rays, shining on the planet M63, the waiting hall is very high, so they can easily stand here and see the excavators and cranes working together in the distance to build tall buildings.

The size of planet M63 is only half the size of Aqua Blue, because the previous excessive deforestation and destruction of humans has accelerated the speed of self-destruction in search of new life, and if the same development method is applied to this planet, the second Death Star threat will await mankind.

For the first time, the Dragon Kingdom was lucky enough to have Yunyang; What if it's the second time? They have consumed the needs of their descendants for aqua blue stars in advance, will it be the turn of the M63 planet to repeat the same mistakes?

For the first time, environmental issues and sustainable development issues were placed on the table of the first official collective, and with tragic lessons learned, they must be implemented this time.

And now there is only a dragon country on the planet M63, and there are no other hegemonic countries to be restrained, at most, because there is no mutual communication and the development speed is a little slower, but one day they will be able to explore the universe with this ability.

Moreover, Yunyang's spaceship did not let all the space be recovered, but left one for the Dragon Kingdom official to be studied by them, and perhaps one day it could also break through the barriers of science and technology?

A part on the spaceship is a challenge for the scientific and technological capabilities of the current Dragon Country, but what the Dragon Country people are best at is the accumulation from scratch, what are they afraid of!

No matter how hard it is, can it be sad to be embattled in times of war, ten rooms and nine empty rooms, and economic sanctions and technological blockades in peacetime?

Everyone's face exudes hope for life, and the last two years have made everyone change many habits and completely stop surfing the Internet.

After all, for ordinary people, the signal tower disappeared when the end of the world first began on Aqua Blue Star, and from the beginning of unaccustomed to later exhaustion for survival, he also completely quit Internet addiction.

After not holding the computer phone, they found that the planet M63 had too many things to explore, such as a lake so clear that it was very visible, and they could see arm-length fish swimming underneath, and from time to time there were colorful scaled fish refracting a beautiful light under the sun's light.

The blue forest halfway up the mountain stands out against the green primeval forest, and the rooster-sized dinosaurs jump very quickly in the forest.

Planet M63 seems to unite the Cretaceous era of the water blue star and the era of human civilization to form a collision of civilizations in two eras, which makes many people of the Dragon Kingdom seem to travel to prehistory collectively, and they are all strange with excitement.

Yun Yang looked at the relieved smiles on the faces of all the people of the Dragon Kingdom, looked at Lin Lu and Yun Yi beside him and asked, "Have I created a human utopia?"

Yun Yi nodded, as did Lin Lu.

This is the best way she can think of, the way to let the Dragon Kingdom have less than 600 million people left to recuperate, talent is fundamental, as long as there are people, with human wisdom, they will quickly integrate into the new group of survival.
The people of the Dragon Kingdom on planet M63 have re-adapted to the farming society, planning to cultivate neat farmland by machine in the plains, and the gentle breeze blowing through the fragrance of mountain trees and earth is intoxicating.

To the good side of human beings on this planet, living a life of sunrise and rest, but the economy has regressed sharply, but I believe that over time, it will slowly get better.

The former Dragon Kingdom only took more than ten years of hard work to overcome all difficulties to catch up with the pace of the first power of Aqua Blue Star, and it will definitely replicate such pride on the M63 planet.

The operation to explore the planet M63 has been going on, and a month is not enough time for humans to explore one percent of the planet, enough to see how wooded and rich the planet is enough to feed the immigrants of the Dragon Country.

Planet M63 will be the second home of mankind, where everyone has found the value of existence and the meaning of life.

Interstellar immigration was also strictly screened before, and any existence that might threaten the safety of citizens was eliminated, such as wanted criminals in the public security system and those vicious personnel in small bases were banished to Aqua Blue Star.

The Dragon Kingdom official also specially ranked the level according to the level of threat, and all first-class dangerous people belonging to the red line area were banished.

Just like those criminals who have destroyed their humanity in small bases, from the beginning of mutilating their first compatriots, they will never be able to board the Dragon Kingdom's spaceship to immigrate, and their sins will be covered in snow like the civilization of Aqua Blue Star.

Yun Yang feels that the current planet is the utopian city created by the Dragon Kingdom and her, trying to eliminate people and things that endanger the stability of the current environment, and citizen bracelets are also issued together, which further limits the emergence of contradictions between human beings.

Human beings live in a stable environment and live a simple life, and the development of various industries in the Dragon Kingdom has also begun to develop like mushrooms, choosing the high terrain of the M63 planet to start building signal towers.

Prepared migration and unprepared flight cannot be compared, such as the current dragon country, the power of scientific and technological development has maintained the peak of the water blue star, no further development is disturbed by frequent natural disasters and monster tides, and now reaching the M63 planet, those delayed research can be started again.

The year of the Dragon Kingdom was also changed to the year of the Star Yuan to commemorate the success of the interstellar migration of all the people of the Dragon Kingdom, and the apocalypse that occurred on the water blue star is also known as the Cataclysm.

After migrating to the planet M63, it seems that everyone's life is back on track, which also heralds the upcoming parting.

Xia Changyuan returned to the officially formed ranks, was appointed colonel, and began to select and restore order in the army, and Liu Lang was also promoted to the rank of official, following Xia Changyuan as his assistant.

Tang Yuan was brought back to the Southwest Military Region by his brother, the end of the world lasted for two years, and the two brothers also got together less and separated more for two years, and after the situation on the M63 planet was stable, Tang Yuan's brother Tang Wei personally found Tang Yuan's residence and brought him back to the jurisdiction.

Tang Yuan has also helped the official complete many tasks in two years, and now he is not an unknown small role in the Southwest Military Region, and after returning this time, Tang Wei also intends to share some affairs with him and help him grow.

Men can always be teenagers psychologically, but they cannot always be in social responsibility and the division of labor in the family, and at a certain age and stage, the burden on them is increasing day by day.

When it happened suddenly, Tang Yuan didn't even have a chance to say goodbye, and finally asked someone to bring a letter to Yun Yang, saying that when the time came, his brother would not be strictly supervised and he would sneak out to find her.

Yun Yang knew that waiting for everyone's life to get back on track, everyone had to get used to separating.

With the transfer of the M63 planet, a large number of wounded people are also concentrated in the built medical points, and nurses like Wu Yaya, who have been trained on the battlefield of the apocalypse, are in short supply, and they can't split themselves in two to complete the nursing matters.

In Wu Yaya's words, she never dreamed of making a career transition from chef to nurse.

Yun Yi, who has always been inseparable from her, also said goodbye to her, he wanted to try the days when he once had the luxury of freedom and adventure, and would regularly come to Yunyang's residence on the planet M63, and he would always be there as long as she needed it.

Yun Yang sat in the officially allocated room, there was only a small bed, a table, and only twelve square meters of space, which seemed so empty.

Habit is really a terrible thing, accustomed to the company of Yun Yi in the early days of the end times, accustomed to fighting side by side with her Yunyi Tangyuan and Xia Changyuan and others on Aqua Blue Star, and even accustomed to those elusive monster tides.

Now it is quite unpleasant to let people's emotions relax for a while.

"Mommy, Mom!" Yunqi cub is now very skilled in calling people, and when he was led into the room by his father Lin Lu, he threw himself into Yun Yang's arms like a little milk swallow.

Yun Yang held him in his arms, the cub's body is now much heavier, and he looks much stronger, and Yun Yang is very satisfied to be able to raise him so strong in the last days.

Lin Lu followed behind the cub, seeing Yun Yang's lack of interest like this, he couldn't help but chuckle and sit next to her, holding her with his slender and powerful hand: "Unhappy?

Yun Yang shook his head: "I can't say, it's just that suddenly from a thrilling day to the current quiet and good years, a little unaccustomed, the flash has not landed."

Lin Lu nodded as if he knew very well: "This way."

"Do you understand?" Yun Yang looked at him funny, after all, Lin Lu is still the existence of another galaxy civilization, can he understand this complicated mood of human beings?

Lin Lu was very arrogant about this, and raised his chin: "It's not too difficult to understand human emotions, except for a few cases, other people's behavior patterns have traces to follow, and mastering this trace, it is much easier to target." It's no different between interstellar and when we study enemies.

Yun Yang's sad mood just now also subsided: "We should be glad that we are not enemies.

Otherwise, according to the strength of the Lin Lu group, it will be difficult for Aqua Blue Star for humans to escape.

The existence of the Marauders is simply an interstellar bug, only they can't look at it, there is nothing they can't take. Yun Yang really had to be glad that the resources of Shui Lanxing were not in their eyes, otherwise it would be more difficult for people like Shanglin Lu than to deal with monster tides and natural disasters.

"Don't think about it, there won't be that day." Lin Lu's blue eyes flashed slightly.

Yun Yang looked at him strangely: "You know what I'm thinking? The

touch brought by Lin Lu's warm fingers stroked from her neck to her cheeks: "Do you still need to think about it?" Everything on your mind is written on your face. ""Your civilization is too different from ours, for example, the difference between us and you is probably that the meat in the mouth of the bird can be obtained in countless ways in front of you, including money, which is not difficult and necessary at all, right?"

The gap is desperately poor, but... So what, give human beings time, will always slowly chase this gap.

The emergence of any civilization has undergone a long, long period of precipitation, and the technology involved in the spacecraft transferred to the planet M63 will not only be slowly developed, but also developed into a tool more suitable for humans.

The results of scientific research can make people live better, safer and more convenient here, weapons and artillery and more refined nuclear weapons are human defense means, as long as human beings are given time, as long as the dragon country is given time, the dragon country people can do better.

Planet M63 belongs to the Dragon Kingdom, and in order to protect this second home from becoming a second aqua blue star, enough experience learned will allow humans to manage and protect it well.

Looking at Yun Yang's thoughtful look, Yun Qi cub's little hand pulled her: "Mom, play!"

Lin Lu also looked at her: "When you arrive at M63, are you not interested in the scenery here at all?"

"Of course not." Yun Yang immediately replied, but too many things had been pressed in her heart before, so that she hadn't considered this aspect.

But now she should also adjust from the time difference on Aqua Bluestar, now there are not hordes of monster tides outside, pterosaurs, eight-touch beasts, dragon centipedes, slippery pigs and erythlethema These monsters will only stay on Aquamarine Star forever.

The scenery of planet M63 is just right, and the fragrance of flowers even comes from the air in places where spring is like spring all year round.

Lin Lu held the child in one hand and led Yunyang in the human camp with the other, the first construction area of the Dragon Kingdom had been planned, and the hot atmosphere of workers and machines could be seen everywhere.

Now all kinds of transport vehicles only travel in the camp, and the places except the camp are undeveloped trails and mountain roads, which are rugged and steep, and even off-road vehicles cannot drive here.

These are not a problem for Lin Lu, his flying machine can be used as any kind of travel tool, and it is not a problem to run in the water in the sky enclave.

After Yun Yang and Yun Qi cub got on Lin Lu's flying machine, they only saw Lin Lu flick his finger twice at will, and the aircraft immediately switched to a landscape car walking on land.

The layer of metal outside the aircraft was put away, and the three of them seemed to be sitting in an open-air car, Yun Yang felt very insecure, even if she had space and space to attach security guards, but to some extent, after using up the safety guards, she was still a crispy blood pack.

Soon Lin Lu's car told Yun Yang that her worries were unnecessary, a rooster dragon, well... Because this small and very rooster-like M63 specialty animal is called rooster dragon by humans who have long been accustomed to its existence, it is simple and rough and figurative.

It is a carnivorous animal, and its vision may be the same as that of honey badgers, unable to distinguish the size of its prey, for them any prey can attack, born bandits are not afraid of life and death.

After seeing the Yunyang family, they immediately began to attack, and one by one they wanted to jump onto Lin Lu's car.

Yun Yang thought that the rooster dragon would directly succeed, but he did not expect that the touch of the rooster dragon jumping up and crashing was like hitting a soft spring sphere, which only caused some ripples.

It turned out that there was a similar film on the outer layer of this car, although it could not be seen but touched, soft and tough, and Yunyang was relieved.

The cloud unicorn's eyes were full of amazement when they touched the new environment, and there were jellyfish-like seeds floating on the towering trees, and those seeds really stretched freely in the air like jellyfish swimming in the sea, as if they were a living creature.

There are many transparent barriers that have fallen on their cars, but the volume is extremely light, and as the vehicle moves, it once again floats away by this force, floating away and reproducing elsewhere.

Tender green vines hang down from the ancient trees to form a beautiful green curtain, and their car passes through the green curtain, surrounded by colorful flowers with different shapes.

From time to time, some nameless insects and reptiles in the flowers come out to eat these beautiful petals.

Yun Yang also saw that there was a bouquet of pink flowers, very showy, the flowers opened in large volume, and the sound of those animals eating petals was as crisp and moist as when she nibbled on apples.

Looking at the incense of these animals eating, Yunyang ghost patted Lin Lu and pointed in the direction of the flowers: "I also want to eat."

Lin Lu followed her gaze, found the flower, drove to the place where the flower grew, even if the surrounding vegetation did not cause any resistance to the aircraft, Lin Lu pressed a button and his hand could easily pass through the transparent barrier to pick a complete flower.

When the flower reached Lin Lu's hands, he took the lead in testing the poison and made sure that there was no danger of toxicity before handing it over to Yunyang.

The cub was also eager to try on the side, and kept pulling the corner of Lin Lu's clothes: "Dad, Huahua."

Lin Lu took off the petals and handed them to the cub, the size of the petals made the cub unable to hold it with two small hands, and the small mouth opened to a mouthful, and the juice of the bite splashed everywhere.

Looking at the cubs one after another, Yun Yang was a little moved, took the flower directly from Lin Lu's hand, picked a bite of petals and bit it.

Oh, the taste is indeed good, between the neutral taste of grapes and yacon, that is, with the sweetness of grapes and the fragrance of yacon, it will not be sweet and greasy to eat, and it is also very thirsty quenching.

This taste Yun Yang liked very much, and simply let Lin Lu pick a lot and put it in her space, anyway, now her space is a mobile backpack, easy to use, all kinds of new and valuable things can be put in without being lost.

Originally, a good trip for a family of three became the beginning of Yunyang's buffet, and there were many edible pink flowers like this in the forest, in fact, you can still distinguish which are flowers and which are edible flowers.

The petals of the latter are as full as succulents, while the other beautiful flowers are also thin, the same structure as the petals of the previous flowers on Aquamarine.

Suddenly, Lin Lu's picking action was immediately retracted, and the activation button was activated twice "snapped".

Yun Yang seemed to feel something and looked around, a strange bird with a sharp beak and blue and green all over the body swooped down, and the pointed beak hit the transparent barrier, and the beak was instantly broken by this resistance.

The strange bird shouted in pain, flapping its wings and flying back into the sky again to quickly leave.

The remaining broken beak fell under the car, and Yun Yang could still see the red blood on the beak.Yun Yang knew that this strange bird had not lived for a long time!

The beak is the most important feeding organ of birds, broken in half, even the most basic food is impossible, can only grow thinner and weaker, until death.

The process of waiting for death in this way is very uncomfortable, and the pain continues until death, and it is desperate to see the food in front of you but unable to eat it.

The survival of the fittest in the forest is like this, and the magical flora and fauna outline this beautiful ecosystem.

In other words, the safety performance of the sightseeing car provided by Lin Lu is undoubted, and the appearance of the strange bird swooping and preying just now scared Yun Yang enough, and the cloud qi cub was excited to see with his eyes, and he didn't mean to be afraid at all.

If it is not for knowing that on the planet M63, it is really difficult for Yunyang to distinguish whether he is still in the water blue star before the end of the world, the forest plants and environment here seem to overlap with the water blue star, except for some unique animals and plants on the M63 planet, everything is like an additional copy of the water blue star.

The forest still has a fog that has not disappeared for a long time, the vehicle drove into the range of the fog, this quiet forest is full of dangers, the moths flying from the mist flutter on the transparent barrier one after another, densely, the pattern of the moth's abdomen presents a human face, and as they continue to flap their wings, the white powder on their bodies is constantly falling.

The creature looked terrifying and disgusting, and in less than a moment, the transparent barrier was covered with the powder of this moth, and from the inside you could only see the faint outside, there was a heavy fog outside, and a small fog fell inside their sightseeing car.

Lin Lu pressed the one-button cleaning order, and the powder on the transparent barrier and the moths attached to it were cleaned up, and the transparent barrier became as thin as air again.

The area that the vehicles enter after driving out of the fog really resembles prehistory, with a wide view and heavy mountains, and the place where they are is a vantage point with a panoramic view of the scenery below.

The birds flying in mid-air have different shapes, the waterfall with a drop of tens of meters falls into the river with a galloping momentum, the long river channel does not know where to lead, the river water inside is clear, the plants at the bottom of the river still emit fluorescence, and large and small swimming fish swim in the clear and transparent river water.

Rooster dragons and some unnamed animals roamed through the woods, and some large predators lurked in the dense forest, which looked somewhat similar to prehistoric saber-toothed tigers.

Lin Lu's sightseeing car is about to start changing shape here, switching from car mode to submarine, the only thing that remains unchanged is that the transparent barrier still maintains a good view.

When Yunyang was a child, she was very interested in big rivers, the vast river is magnificent, the fish in the water can grow up to the size of a small boat, and she is more curious about whether there will really be dragons under the water.

Whether the magical creatures written on the unsolved mysteries of the world really exist, and now when there is no threat to life, they can finally explore in this second home of mankind.

Lin Lu's submarine carried Yun Yang and cubs into the water slowly, and when the submarine was completely submerged, they saw a variety of colorful small fish swimming in the surface water, the water became deeper and deeper, and the fish in the water were getting bigger and bigger, including many aggressive fish, they looked strange, and some even evolved claws.

The appearance is infinitely similar to the monster erythroma fish in the water of Aqua Blue Star, and Yun Yang can't help but wonder if the world in the core of Aqua Blue Star will also be as close to primitive as here.

The water pressure became stronger and stronger, and the water below seemed to fall into an abyss, the surrounding quiet and terrifying, the vision was also dark, only floating fluorescent microorganisms passed by their submarines from time to time, and the cubs' little hands touched the transparent barrier to grab these shiny things.

When Lin Lu controlled the face screen and wanted to go up, he was stopped by Yun Yang, and Yun Yang thought simply in his heart, since they were almost under the water, just take a look, and it was also a dream he had since childhood.

"Keep diving." Yunyang Road.

Lin Lu has never refused Yun Yang, so according to her way, she controlled the submarine all the way to the bottom.

When the submarine landed on the bottom, it splashed muddy dirt, and when the mud slowly settled down again, it was still dark in sight.

In order to make Yun Yang more enjoyable, Lin Lu turned on the searchlight of his flying machine into a submarine, and the searchlight was very powerful, and the distance of illumination was also very far.

However, no matter how far the light shines, it is still dark, and the underwater environment is so quiet and dull, which makes people feel depressed.

Yun Yang did not die looking around, when she was a child, she always thought that there would be a dragon of the dragon country living under the water, guarding the great rivers and mountains of the dragon country, although her son had it, the naïve dream should also wake up, but she couldn't help but feel very disappointed.

"Let's go." Yun Yang pouted, in the end he was a little disappointed.

Lin Lu rubbed Yunyang's hair as a comfort to her, but just as he was about to start the submarine, he saw a red dot on his detection display that was rapidly approaching here.

Yun Yang naturally saw this scene and immediately picked up the cub and waited for it.

The red dot is getting closer and closer, and the volume is also very impressive, Yun Yang thought that it was some strange fish growing in the water.

But after seeing the appearance of this creature, I couldn't help but be stunned!

What she saw! It's really a dragon!

And it is really the divine dragon in Eastern mythology, his body is very large, Lin Lu's submarine in front of it is like a pocket toy car in front of adults half small, his eyes are shining with the light of fierce beasts, dragon horns are sharp, dragon whiskers float in the water, with the excitement of water patterns, so awe-inspiring!

The scales on the body emitted colorful scales under the light of the searchlight, and the shorter and stubby limbs were particularly powerful compared to the body, and the dragon head in the water looked at this small thing that emitted light curiously.

Yun Yang came into close contact with the dragon through the transparent barrier, so close that he could see the silt in the water attached to its claws.

He took a deep breath and did not dare to fall, lest he provoke him. Lin Lu and the cub seemed to be a nobody, Lin Lu's eyes were calm, and the cub was excited to discover a new toy.

This...... But dragons!

The divine dragon is the totem left by the dragon country since ancient times, whether it exists or not has always been a matter of opinion, in addition to the dragon in the zodiac, there are realistic reference animals, so does it mean that the dragon also existed in reality a long time ago, the dragon country of the water blue star did not have it before, but now there is, the dragon and human beings live together on the same planet!

Yun Yang couldn't wait to see the shock that the appearance of the dragon brought to the people of the Dragon Kingdom, and the horrified and incredulous expressions on their faces must be interesting.Dragons are very interested in everything shiny, whether it is a dragon in the West or a dragon in the East, they like shiny gold coins and jewelry, and the dragon Yun Yang encountered is the same, very interested in the submarine in front of him that emits a fierce light, and begins to stretch out its claws and fiddle.

Of course, there is no need to repeat such a terrifying behemoth of strength, its claws only moved slightly, and the powerful water flow brought by it made Yun Yang's submarine retreat a few meters with the waves, if it were not for the folding space in the submarine, the three of them would also fall backwards with the rolling of the submarine.

But as if it wasn't enjoyable enough, the dragon stretched out its big claws and prepared to come again.

Yun Yang felt that the submarine they were in and the claws of the dragon did not know how long they could last, and couldn't help but look sideways at Lin Lu: "Quickly think of a way!"

Lin Lu saw what Yun Yang was thinking at a glance, and smiled to comfort her: "Don't be afraid, the flying machine has been modified, and even the star beasts in the high-dimensional universe cannot be broken, let alone the creatures on the planet M63."
Although it makes sense, Yun Yang really doesn't want to do the ball that was kicked by the dragon: "Can you make
it quiet?"

"It's simple." After saying that, Lin Lu turned off the high-power lights in the submarine, and the surrounding environment became dark again.

The dragon-like creature lost its target and turned its huge body to search for it in the water, probably because the light was too dark, and he did not find it.

Instead, Yunyang's submarine was pushed farther and wobbly by the current of the dragon's activity.

The beautiful place of the M63 planet is not only here, more mountains and rivers exist in the endless mountains, and human beings will plan suitable living areas and take root in this soil to survive.

The new environment is undoubtedly like a mouse that has fallen into a rice jar for biologists and environmental researchers, and every day they are energetic to study planets that resemble aquamarine.

The development planning of the M63 planet also specially invited Lin Lu and Yun Yang to observe, and the professional things were handed over to professional people to do, and Yun Yang sat in the conference room and listened for an afternoon, as if he understood and did not understand.

However, the whole theme revolves around sustainable development, and with the experience of the home star of Aqua Blue, no one wants to let the second home planet M63, which is hard to find by mankind, become a second ruin through monster tides and natural disasters.

What environmental protection and sustainable development used to be on Aqua Blue Star, in front of GDP are floating clouds, before Kameda Country discharged nuclear sewage into the ocean, and then there was Jian Guo's chemical raw materials leaked, and the harm caused by the rapid development of human beings was all borne by Aqua Blue Star.

Although the planet M63 is only half the size of Aqua Blue Star, it is enough for the people of the Dragon Kingdom, and the land taken by the official intake is enough for the 600 million people in the Dragon Country to live, and the next development will have to wait until the population increases to a certain extent.

During the period, the initiators of the plan also asked Lin Lu what he meant, and Lin Lu shrugged: "The planet M63 is located in a meteorite belt, stability and water blue star are definitely not comparable, your human world to develop nuclear weapons in the test is easy to affect the air flow of M63, if it causes a meteorite collision, the result does not need me to say you also know."

"But if scientific research is not developed, it means that we cannot truly integrate into the interstellar era!"

"How many years did it take for the Dragon Kingdom to enter the current level of science and technology, there is no reason to stagnate in my generation and regress to farming."

"It's funny to think about it, now development and survival have become contradictory."

"Mr. Lin Lu, if you have any good ideas, please don't be stingy..."

Lin Lu shook his head and said that he had no way and his ability was only here: "For the planet that we can't use, there is no need to exist, the oxygen content on planet M63 is similar to the water blue star, suitable for human survival, but its stability is limited to this."

"I'm just giving you an opinion, the critical point that can really be withstood needs to be calculated by experts and scholars in the Dragon Country, and the damage caused by human beings to Aqua Blue Star is accumulated to quantitative changes causing qualitative changes, but the M63 planet is different, once some kind of energy that violates the laws of the planet exceeds the critical point, it will cause a big disaster, such as meteorite rain or something."

Meteorite Rain! Although it has not rained in the natural disasters on the water blue star, the pictures of the meteorite rain of those sci-fi movies that I have seen before jump to mind.

This discussion on the environment continued until the end of the meeting, and human beings could not develop without development, but once they developed, the planet they inhabited would be unstable, and the contradictions would be very tricky once they arose.

"Is there really no way?" Out of the conference hall, Yun Yang looked up at Lin Lu.

"Unless the colony star is found." Lin Lu Road.

"The planet born of human beings has a unique advantage, but human beings have destroyed the core of Aqua Blue Star, and the stability of planet M63 cannot be compared with Aqua Star. In fact, a planet as resourceful as Aqua Blue Star is difficult to find in this universe.

"I believe that human beings will always find a way out for themselves." Yun Yang said that this is the pride of a dragon countryman, and in the racial spirit of the dragon country, there is nothing that cannot be broken through and overcome.

Lin Lu nodded, which was regarded as an agreement with Yun Yang's words.

Lin Lu looked at the cub he was holding in his arms, and then looked at Yun Yang: "What are your plans next?" Intending

? Not really? It seems that everyone's life has found what they have done after returning to the right track, but Yun Yang seems to have derailed from his peaceful life at this time.

Once adrenaline-pumping life and death dilemma made every drop of blood in her veins boil, in her previous life she hoped that life could be safe and smooth, take care of the cub and herself, and now there is really hope to achieve the day, but she feels that such a peaceful life is too boring.

Shaking his head, he was able to answer this question that Lin Lu himself had not yet thought of.

Lin Lu took her hand: "It's better to consider eloping with me."

Elope? Yun Yang smiled, a little doubtful of Lin Lu's attainment in Long Chinese Yan: "We even have children, and it has nothing to do with elopement."

"Is that so?" Lin Lu raised his eyebrows, looked not surprised, and changed his words: "Come with me."

"Go with you? Where to? Yun Yang had never thought about this problem, with Lin Lu by her side with the cub and herself, she didn't think that one day he would leave, but that day didn't know when it would come.

After all, alien life has survived for so long, especially if Lin Lu's strength is against the sky, perhaps her decades-long life is just a drop in the ocean in front of cubs and Lin Lu.

But so what, in a short life, no one has the opportunity to be as crazy as her, right?

Looking at Lin Lu, who was holding the Yunqi cub in his arms, he was still so rich and handsome, and his cold eyebrows looked at her soft color at this time.

Yun Yang put his hand in his slender jade finger and held it firmly by him, leaving the M63 planet to contact the new cosmic civilization, what a rare opportunity and wonderful experience, and why not!