311-320

Tang Yuan didn't like to hear it: "Just because of what's wrong with us, and question you, the people who deceive the Dragon Country with the genetic potions of the Dragon Country, don't care about this fake and shoddy thing on the black market?"

The young man laughed angrily: "The trading in the black market pays attention to your wishes, you can buy it if you like, and Lao Tzu didn't beg you!" Now, don't care if this gene potion is fake or not, Laozi won't sell you, get out!

"Hey, Lao Tzu is still on the bar with you, you don't sell it, right, Lao Tzu has to buy it!" Tangyuan completely exerted the power of the-stirring stick to the maximum, and hugged all the boxes of potions on the stall in one go.

The young man couldn't sit still: "Why do you do it, put it down for me, put it down for Lao Tzu!" Tang

Yuan ignored him and ran away with something in one breath under the cover of Yun Yi.

When the young man returned to the stall and was about to press the alarm, Yun Yang took a step ahead of him and held his hand.

The young man looked at this oriental woman holding the child with a guarded expression: "What are you going to do!" People

who can appear in the black market are not fuel-saving lamps, especially this kind of young and good-looking woman, who can afford to raise children in the Florida base, stay in people, and there are people with status behind them, where will be good stubble.

Yun Yang smiled tactfully: "I'm very sorry, just now that was my person, I will use points to make up for your loss, do you think this is okay?" Earning

points and materials in the Florida base is the ultimate goal of these outlaws and outlaws, Yun Yang has fed him food, how can he not eat it.

Then he nodded and offered a price all over the sky: "10 million points, not a single point less!" Yun

Yang was amused by his lion's big mouth, 10 million points? When he was in the Dragon Kingdom, there were only more than 300,000 points in a box of gene potions.

Just because the smuggled ones don't know the truth or fake, they dare to ask for a price like this!

"You don't have the sincerity to do business!" Yun Yang looked at him with a cold face.

The white and thin young man was shocked when he saw Yun Yang like this, thinking that the business was going to be yellow, but seeing that she did not leave here at this time, he thought that the points could still talk.

"Why is it gone, do you know how rare these genetic agents are? Even now, the Dragon Kingdom has not fully spread to all bases, let alone citizens. A batch of production in the capital base will be robbed, and ordinary people like us may not know what a genetic agent is for the rest of their lives!"

"You can think about it, injecting this gene agent, all body functions can be directly doubled, tripled, and Jianguo's batch of garbage gene medicine is not the same, injection of this gene agent in addition to a half-hour interval, will not be like Jianguo after the effect of the drug after the strength of the force, even Jianguo is more people want this good thing!"

Vincent was originally interested in the genetic potion in the hands of the white thin man because of Yun Yang, but now the more he listened to him, the more outrageous he became.

What is it! How could the Dragon Kingdom produce a genetic potion that was even better than the Jian Country, this lie was simply absurd, and it also made him lose interest suddenly.

And in the next second, Yun Yang's reaction made him sit down even more.

Yun Yang shrugged: "I'm sorry, originally I still had plans to trade, but now... I decided not to do this business with you anymore. The

white thin man didn't expect Yun Yang to change his face so quickly: "But you!

Yun Yang waved his hand in the direction where the tangyuan disappeared: "Look what, don't return the genetic potion of the people!" Tang

Yuan, who should have disappeared in this area long ago, smiled again and brought the box containing the gene potion over: "Oh, give it back to you!" The

white thin man looked at the things brought by Tangyuan and was very resistant: "The goods are not returned or exchanged when they leave the cabinet!"

Yun Yang: "We don't plan to refund it either, isn't it because you don't agree to make a transaction?"

"It's you who didn't promise me the price!"

"I really can't talk about 10 million points, and I don't have that much."

"It's not necessarily all points, you can exchange any materials you have with me!"

"I don't think it's cost-effective to exchange materials for these things for you, so I decided to solve it with points if I could solve it with points."

The white thin man was flushed by Yun Yang's angry face, and Yun Yang, who was the initiator, still looked like you love to sell or not.

The white thin man pointed to the box: "How do I know if you have exchanged the potions inside!"

Yun Yang behaved more barely: "Isn't this simpler!" You have always insisted that the inside is a particularly powerful genetic agent of the Dragon Kingdom, as long as you inject a tube, all the functions of the body will be doubled compared to the heyday, you are as thin as a monkey, come to a tube and let us see the effect. Looking

around more and more lively, the white thin man couldn't get off the stage, opened the metal box, and revealed the six gene potions that were fixed inside.

He pulled out a tube and pulled out the needle, but he did not dare to inject it into his arm, and the sweat beads on his forehead kept rolling down.

In the end, between money and Xiao Life, he still chose Xiao Life, threw this tube of gene potion into the box and closed it, looking at Yun Yang: "How many points are you going to give?"

Yun Yang didn't know much about this for the time being, and compared a finger.

The white thin man gasped: "Is there a mistake, it's only 10,000 points, you sent the homeless man at that time!" Okay

, Yun Yang directly tried out his psychological price at this time.

Vincent looked at the white thin man's unprincipled words and completely lost interest in this genetic agent, and originally thought of mixing a kick, but now...

10,000 points of genetic medicine, dare to inject into yourself?

Looking at the white thin man's pained appearance, Yun Yang smiled very understandingly: "It's okay, you don't have to sell, I don't have to buy, just let you personally confirm it, obviously you don't dare, I don't want to pay for this thing for you."
After
saying that, Yun Yang was about to leave, and the other people who were watching the excitement looked at the situation here and said to the white thin man: "Come on, Joey, if you don't open again, the rent you set up in the black market this month will be gone!"

"You haven't paid black market rent for three months, and this month the black market management office has begun to clear and dispose of you, and no one wants to transfer your garbage."

"10,000 points is enough for you to earn for several days, sell it, when will the gambling debt that owes me 3,000 points be repaid!"

They are all acquaintances in the black market, and the nearby stallholders and customers are familiar with the white thin man Joey, and they all know his shy dilemma.

With the thoroughness of these people, Joey can no longer pretend, just a strange attitude to look at Yun Yang, this will Yun Yang if he does not buy his account, some rushed: "Sell and sell, ten thousand is ten thousand!" Yun

Yang opened his mouth to say something, but Joy had already pushed the box of potions to Yun Yang's side again.