131-135

When the four of them entered the cave carefully without making a sound, they found that it was dark inside, and it was a place where the fire outside could not shine in.

Xia Changyuan took out his lighter, and the faint light of the fire lit up, gradually illuminating the surrounding environment.

There were three women sleeping in the cave curled up on red-soaked haystacks, and two were soldiers in camouflage uniforms lying there with no idea whether they were alive or dead.

The women's ankles are tethered by something like tree bark, and the visual range is only one meter, which means that they can only revolve around these haystacks, and the definition of these women by the stinky ape is to breed mothers and reserve food.

Xia Changyuan and Hong Jie immediately walked up to the two soldiers who were covered with spiked wounds, and carefully patted their cheeks: "Comrade, comrade? Wake up?

Fortunately, the lives of the two soldiers were relatively large, and they opened their eyes with difficulty and saw Xia Changyuan and the others, as if dreaming: "It's so good, finally waiting for rescue."

Yun Yang and Yun Yi went to the grass stack and were equally careful to wake up the women.

The woman saw that the tears of the soldiers in the cave were about to fall out, and when she wanted to cry, she was covered by Yun Yang and compared to a "boo" action, and the woman swallowed the whimper.

The three women cooperated with Yun Yang and they kept quiet, and Yun Yang saw that the three women were of different ages, the youngest was eighteen or nineteen years old, then in their twenties and forties. They only had a torn cloth covering their bodies, and their stomachs under the cloth were all tall to varying degrees.

Especially women in their forties, the shape is like a withered tree, the abdomen is as huge as the October pregnancy, through the faint light of the candle flame in the dark, you can also see that the belly has been stretched to the meridians, and it can be seen clearly as thin as paper, as if it can be immediately exploded with a casual touch.

The growth of the stinky ape juvenile takes three months, and the Longling safety zone only disappeared about half a month ago, and the stinky ape in the woman's belly has matured to prepare for childbirth at any time, thinking that the stinky ape has appeared for far more than three months, but they have only now begun to attack humans.

Yun Yang used a saber to cut off the bark tied to their ankles, this kind of bark that I don't know what tree was ripped from was extremely tough, if you grind it with your teeth or on the ground, it can't damage it at all, even Yun Yang has to spend so much effort to cut it with a saber, not to mention these women who have no chicken power.

Yun Yang asked softly, "Can you still go?"

The women nodded and looked at Xia Changyuan and Yun Yi, their faces embarrassed. Yun Yang then remembered that they were not clothed, and the temperature in the cave was good, but once they were outside, they couldn't carry the cold.

Yun Yang immediately untied his fat storm suit over one of them, Yun Yi immediately untied his own and draped her, but was stopped by Yun Yang, anyway, there is a set of fitting under her fat storm suit, this set is just a prop used when taking things from space, Xia Changyuan and Hong Jie also immediately untied their clothes to put on them.

Xia Changyuan glanced at Yun Yi, who didn't know what a gentlemanly demeanor was, Yun Yi indifferently turned his eyes away, the life and death of other women was not in his consideration, he only cared about his sister Yun Yang and his nephew cub.

Xia Changyuan looked at Yun Yi and said, "One person carries one." He was talking about the two military comrades lying on the ground unable to move, Yun Yi nodded without hesitation, this was part of the mission.

After carrying the two of them, Yun Yi and Xia Changyuan approached the entrance of the cave carefully, and in order to avoid making a noise, their steps were almost moved.

"It's coming!" Tang Yuan patted Zhai Jiaming and Wei Xiangdong's shoulders, and the three of them were more concentrated, and their hands were already on the trigger, and they could give a shuttle to the smelly ape who woke up at any time.

The blood holes on the bodies of the two soldiers were too big, and the wounds were bleeding, Xia Changyuan and Yun Yi carried them closer to themselves, so that all the blood was spilled on their bodies, and while walking, they had to pay attention to the blood droplets that could not drip onto the stinky ape, and before they took a few steps, a layer of sweat appeared on their foreheads.

In this way, the atmosphere did not dare to go out and walked several steps in a row, until they came to the most dense place of the central stinky ape, and they felt extremely dangerous when they passed here one by one, and now it is doubly difficult to carry an injured person, and the four people now have a strong smell of blood, and when passing by the stinky ape, some of them also shrugged their noses one after another, looking like they were about to wake up.

Tang Yuan and the others gripped the gun tighter, swallowing saliva in their throats, and meditating in their hearts the blessing of the Buddha.

Fortunately, the stinky ape did not wake up in the end, and several people couldn't help but breathe a sigh of relief, passing by the area with the highest concentration of stinky apes, and it was much easier next, and there was a thrill to carry people to Tangyuan, Wei Xiangdong and Zhai Jiaming immediately went to pick up.

Tang Yuan looked at the two of them, Yunyang and Hongjie behind him, and asked in a low voice, "What about them?"

Xia Changyuan replied to him: "There are still people waiting for rescue inside."

Tang Yuan frowned: "Do you want to turn back?"

And at this moment, Hong Jie at the entrance of the cave made a gesture to them, signaling them not to come over, and Yun Yang and Xia Changyuan's steps forward immediately stopped.

The situation happened so suddenly, even Yun Yang did not expect such a coincidence, watching Yun Yi and Xia Changyuan successfully send the injured two soldiers to the opposite fork in the road, she finally relaxed her breath, after all, the saddest pass has passed, and then as long as they carefully pass by the group of stinky apes without making a sound.

As a result, the pregnant woman covered her stomach and turned pale, biting her hand with her mouth to prevent her from making a sound, obviously looking extremely painful.

Rao was Hong Jie, who was so inexperienced, also saw the situation, and looked at Yun Yang in a low voice and asked, "Is she going to give birth?"

Yun Yang nodded heavily and looked at the other two women: "You two go first, there will be someone on the other side to give you cover and fire support, just walk over carefully like them, don't wake up the stinky ape group."

The two young women looked at the sweaty woman in pain: "But she..."

"We'll deliver her, you guys go!"

The two women nodded and carefully walked out of the cave, avoiding the stinky ape and walking towards the fork in Xia Changyuan's tangyuan.

Today's God of Luck was obviously on their side, and the two women arrived on the opposite side without any accidents, and Yun Yi grabbed their arms and said, "What about my sister?"

The two women realized that his sister might be one of the women who delivered the woman, and looked at Yun Yi's appearance of wanting to eat people and quickly whispered: "Midwifery, give birth to that woman, the monster in her stomach is about to be born!"

Xia Changyuan's brows furrowed, there would always be all kinds of accidents in the process of performing the mission, and they could only wait until Yun Yang and Hong Jie delivered that little monster.