61-65

yunyang and Ah Yi maintained high-intensity training in the gym every day, and in order to retain these two big customers, the gym owner also spared no effort to provide Yunyang with various fitness equipment, such as boxing gloves and protective helmets, turning a place with only fitness equipment into half a boxing ring.

And these only need Yun Yang to be responsible for giving a little material.

The weather is hot, the speed of air conditioning repair can not keep up with the needs of the majority of residents, up and down neighbors will borrow each other to rub an air conditioner, but this kind of air conditioning more times, the homeowner will not do it, and derived a kind of air conditioning fee.

What is the air conditioning fee? That is, the cost of rubbing other people's air conditioners, you can bring a bag of cookies or a small handful of rice, drugs these rare varieties are more popular, empty hands to rub the air conditioning behavior is no longer feasible.

Community hospitals and major tertiary hospitals are overcrowded, heat stroke accounts for 7 out of 10 people, and the incidence of heat stroke has decreased a lot, because construction sites and units without air conditioning are forced to shut down, and the country's medical system can no longer afford more patients.

The surface temperature had reached eighty degrees, and Yun Yang and Ah Yi felt like they were in a furnace when they went out. You can't wear a short coat and short sleeves to go out in order to cool down, otherwise it will be the result of several degrees of sunburn in minutes.

Yun Yang remembered a joke on the Internet and asked what if the temperature of the earth reached one hundred and twenty degrees?

A netizen replied that he jumped into boiling water, and the boiling point of boiling water was only 100 degrees.

On the street, when receiving official subsidies in the morning or evening, everyone wore long clothes and trousers, and the beautiful girls in short skirts and shorts that I used to see on the street were all missing.

The heat wave on the outdoor ground invaded people wave after wave, the sweat on the people made them dizzy, their hair could not be touched, and they could not wash the oil when touched.

Now I can't even drink enough water.

The videos that were eye-catching on the Internet before have all stopped, maybe Xuan's own inventory is insufficient, or really realize the horror of this hot summer and the horror of water resources.

There are more and more families queuing up in each community in the morning to distribute water from the community, which is still the standard of one liter per person every two days, but the water caught is becoming more and more turbid, and it is necessary to go back for secondary filtration to barely get in.

Now it is bright at four o'clock in the morning, and the sun is shining at eight o'clock, so everyone's work and rest are much earlier, otherwise waiting until the sun comes out and the queue is not over will greatly increase the chance of heat stroke.

Yun Yang and Ah Yi also fetch water every morning without thunder, wrapping themselves tightly like everyone else, so that others cannot see their high-quality living conditions.

Well...... The so-called high-quality life is just the ordinary life before the natural disaster, keeping the body clean, and the hair on the body is scented with shower gel and shampoo.

Every time the two lined up, they carried a faint fragrance, so that the people at the back of the line couldn't help but step forward and sniff, trying to get rid of the oily smell of themselves and the people behind him.

The cub stayed in the space and fell asleep obediently, the little face was flushed, Yun Yang prepared enough of the child's milk powder and AD and D3, and fed him every day to supplement, the cub grew quickly, full of meat, the small body also had strength, and the little foot kick really hurt.

Yun Yang has learned more and more tricks with Ah Yi during this time, but there is a big difference between apprentice and master, even if she has the experience of crawling and rolling in the last world for several years in her previous life, it is not comparable to Ah Yi, a killing machine trained by the island since childhood.

Beckoning death, there are no bells and whistles. It was really not easy for her to go through three moves in his hands from one move to the death.

Ah Yi was still not satisfied, and the young man frowned and spoke: "Sister, if you encounter the first sequence that belongs to the same island, you will not be able to survive when I come to save you." The

island where Ah Yi is located is an organization that specializes in training killers, and the first sequence is the number, the price of killers from the first sequence to the twelfth sequence is different, the first sequence is the killer at the top of the pyramid, please move their price is more than a million beautiful knives.

Yun Yang laughed and didn't speak, the probability of encountering the killer of the island was extremely small, but there were more humanoid beasts and monsters in the last days, and he could deal with those things with ease.

When I drove back to the community after training, I found that the place where I usually queued up to fetch water was full of people.

Yun Yang asked a neighbor: "What is this for?" The

neighbor pointed to the mountain-like paper boxes in front of him and said: "The official distribution of lotus fragrance zhengqi water, each person can use their ID card to swipe one, this thing is very sought-after, pharmacies are sold out." A

piece of Huo Xiang Zhengqi Water seems to be only ten milliliters, Yun Yang remembers that the boxes he hoarded in his space were all boxes, and the specifications were 18*10.

Ten milliliters is the size of a thumb, and it's gone in one bite.

"Wouldn't it be too little..." Yun Yang remembered that when he was in City A in his previous life, the first batch of subsidy materials was still boxed.

The neighbor sighed: "Don't be too little, some collars are good." I heard that there is a lotus fragrance water collar, and many people in public institutions have taken leave in advance to come back to receive it. Yun

Yang nodded to indicate that he knew, he wanted to take Ah Yi and the two back together, there were hundreds of boxes of Huo Xiang Zhengqi Water in her space, and she might not be able to use it until she sent it away, as for this one that could not be claimed, it was really unnecessary.

But when she and Ah Yi were about to leave, they were stopped by the neighbor: "Hey, little girl, don't you take it?" Yun

Yang nodded, can't say that she can't use up more, this Dora hate!

Laughing and explaining, "With so many people, and it's so hot, I can only get one..."

"Very fast, you stand in front of me." The neighbors saw that Yunyang and Ah Yi's young appearance had not yet suffered the hardships of life, and quickly beckoned them to cut the queue.

Yun Yang was a little embarrassed, and looked at the people behind her: "This... This is not okay! The

neighbor turned to the people behind him with the appearance of an old fritters: "I will occupy a seat for my nephew and niece, everyone will be accommodating..."

"Little girl, how hot this weather is now, I don't know how long it will last, don't underestimate this medicine to relieve the heat, often one can save your life." Now you have also seen the situation in the hospital, the registration cannot be registered, and even the hall and corridor of the hospital are full of wards..."

Under the neighbor's difficult insistence, Yun Yang and Ah Yi could not live up to the neighbor's kindness, and could only stand in front of her and line up.

It was still hot at five o'clock in the afternoon, the heat was so hot that the air was twisting, and Yun Yang was only standing for five minutes before he was soaked.