16-20

The next day was still windy and sunny, Yun Yang calculated that it was less than three days before the fierce wind that began the natural disaster.

Before the natural disaster really came, Yunyang could not make himself stop, especially since there was still so much money piled up on the bank card, and when the natural disaster really started, these numbers really had no meaning, replaced by the point system in each base.

So now it's not all spent to buy some supplies needed after the end of the world, why keep it!

After breakfast, the two siblings fed the cubs and put them in the space, took the car keys and went out without delay.

Today, Yun Yang's goal is very accurate, that is, to get weapons.

The capital is categorically impossible to be a place where the black market can open, and Ah Yi took Yunyang to Yancheng, which is separated from the capital by a river, and the housing prices are very different.

Yun Yang followed Ah Yi's instructions and parked the car directly at the door of an old community.

"Arrived?"

"Arrived."

Ah Yi nodded, and Yun Yang only saw an old community that was almost abandoned, with bright red characters drawn on it.

Perhaps this is also a disguise for people, she stopped and turned off the car and got out of the car, ready to go up with Ah Yi.

Ah Yi hesitated: "You better not go up." "Why

?" Yun Yang frowned.

"These ... Not a good person! "Ah Yi has dealt with these people a lot, which one can be provoked in the arms industry, he doesn't want her to get into trouble for this.

"He has the goods, I pay for it, the money is clear, isn't this how the business works?" Or will he eat black? Yun Yang asked.

Ah Yi shook his head: "Black eats black, but he likes temporary price increases, especially for customers with raw faces, and he doesn't even sell the face of regular customers."

"As long as it's within my reach, let him add it!" Yun Yang's supplies are almost ready now, just waiting for the RV and weapons.

Weapons are more important than the materials she hoarded before, and she saw a comment on the Internet before: The neighbor stockpiles grain and I stockpile guns, and the neighbor is my granary!

She didn't want the materials she had collected at such a large price to cheapen others because she didn't have the ability to protect them, even if they were things on the surface.

Ah Yi is a veteran, and took Yunyang to one of the buildings, when a middle-aged man who looked humble came up: "This is the demolition area, beware of the falling objects of old and dilapidated houses, you should leave quickly."

Ah Yi said, "I came to find Brother Hei." The

middle-aged man's face was stunned, and the whole person's temperament became different, seeing that Ah Yi knew the name of Brother Hei, he expected to be a Daoist person.

Lowered his head and coughed: "Follow me."

Yun Yang followed behind Ah Yi and asked quietly, "This is the contact person?"

Ah Yi nodded and motioned for Yun Yang to follow.

The two followed the middle-aged man into a bar, there was no one at the bar in the daylight, and a burly man was sitting on the bar drinking.

The middle-aged man who came with them nodded respectfully to the man: "Brother Hei, someone is looking for you!" The

man called Brother Hei is about thirty years old, wearing short sleeves, his bare skin is tattooed, and his face is full of flesh, which is not easy to mess with at first glance.

After seeing Ah Yi, he was first surprised, and then politely poured Ah Yi a glass of wine: "Yo, brother, long time no see!" What do you want this time?

Ah Yi glanced at Yun Yang, and Yun Yang thought for a while and said, "Machine gun, which one is best, I want which one!" Yun

Yang did not study guns, and when the monster tide broke out in his previous life, it was the Jedi counterattack weapon that was officially equipped to the whole population to prevent the human race from having no self-preservation ability when the base fell, and even a trace of human fire could not be retained.

Yun Yang killed many monsters with guns and bullets given by the authorities, and mankind finally won victory at a heavy price in this monster tide.

The understanding of the gun is also limited to knowing how to use it, and does not know the parameters and comparison.

Ah Yi looked at Lao Hei and said, "Take us to see."

Lao Hei got up: "Okay, walk."

Old Black led the two to a basement with not too bright wall lamps hanging on either side, and when he reached the end, he pulled open a metal panel with a combination lock hidden underneath.

Seeing Yun Yang's burning eyes looking at the movements of his hand, Lao Hei smiled and said, "If I enter a number incorrectly, it will explode with a 'bang' here, and there will be no evidence."

When Lao Hei opened the basement, Yun Yang almost thought that he had entered the arsenal, and there were all kinds of weapons inside, Tang knives, grenades, body armor and gas masks.

She touches this and touches that, what to do, each of them really wants.

She looked at Ah Yi without saying anything, and Ah Yi leaned over: "What's wrong?"

Yun Yang asked, "Is there any way to ask for it, what I have is money."

Ah Yi was also frightened by her bold buying method, and then shook his head regretfully: "Don't look at the many weapons here, but most of them are booked, and the goods that Brother Hei can draw are limited, unless he is willing to wait."

Now the most unacceptable thing for Yunyang is to wait.

"This MK-48 light machine gun is good, it is characterized by its light weight, easy disassembly, and uncomplicated operation, which is very reliable."

"This MG4 machine gun. This is a machine gun equipped by country D in 03, this gun has strong firepower, and is extremely reliable, can achieve fully automatic fire, and the ammunition supply is also very fast. Both in terms of weight and combat capability, the MG4 machine gun has obvious advantages. "

......

Brother Hei said his treasure like a treasure, and finally Yun Yang asked: "If I buy it, how much can you give me?"

"I'll have as many as you want!"

"Do you want it now?"

"It's not okay to be in such a hurry, this batch of goods is ordered by others."

"I give money, I pay twice the price." Yun Yang said.

Brother Hei still shook his head: "What we are talking about in this line is a rule, and my customers are not only you..."

"Three times!" Yun Yang said again.

She had read in a book that when the profit point reached 300 percent, some adventurers were willing to pay their lives to gamble.

Brother Hei didn't refuse this time, and together with Ah Yi, they all looked at her in surprise: "Yun..."

Yun Yang looked up at him, and Ah Yi changed his title: "Sister, are you sure?" Brother

Hei looked at the furnishings in the basement, in fact, it was machine guns, pistols, grenades and gas masks, this batch of goods because the customer ordered a small type, but his decoration method was quite bluffing.

Brother Hei completely faced Yun Yang this time, as if he regarded her as a big customer, and rubbed his handsI also want to bargain: "Miss Yun, I have to say 30 million for this batch of goods, and the customers are waiting, it's really ..."

"Since it's so difficult to make Brother Hei, let's forget it." Yun Yang also had a reserve price for this batch of weapons in her heart, she urgently needed weapons, and she didn't want to be slaughtered as an unjust leader.